TinyMight / TM 2

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
OMFG I am having this EXACT SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME. I tried all sorts of different things to stop it and it does seem to be the type of weed that does it.

The funny thing is when I put the weed in the slow cooker for 5 minutes at very low temperature there is a condensation that comes of it like it has some moisture in it then when i use it it does not combust.

Like water moisture would not make the weed combust surely? making me think that this is something that has not been washed out fo the plant at the end.
Moisture content of herb (i.e., how dry it is) can certainly affect how it vapes. Density and/or grind can also impact performance. There can be big differences between batches, and even within batches, depending on how old it is... How it was stored... Etc.

Sto.Oned

Then you must have the TM OG, which what I said does not apply to. What I said only applies to TM2.
Hmmm.. I never heard about tm og. What's the difference between this one and 1?

Where is possible to buy colored ring /button for tm og?

Sto.Oned,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...

Where is possible to buy colored ring /button for tm og?
“OG” is original generation. Mine is however the board, i.e. internals, was replaced in mine due to putting the battery in the wrong way. Some also call this TM1. Tinymight also produced a 1.5 version, new for sale with the improved internal enhancements, for some time before the TM2 was released. I don’t have a colored battery cover for my ‘OG TM’ and some have bought them aftermarket for their TM2’s.

I never heard back from Tinymight about the RED/purpleheart limited edition. Not sure what’s going on. Oh well. I can wait, and wait. Happy 4/20! :peace:

dimmusp

I never heard back from Tinymight about the RED/purpleheart limited edition. Not sure what’s going on. Oh well. I can wait, and wait. Happy 4/20! :peace:
They emailed me this on March 25th. Haven't heard anything else since.

"Hi ! We are hoping for a 420 launch. It wont be much different that the TM2,other than in colour . We have a notification list for the event ,which i now have added you to . :) Have a nice day !"

Vaporific

Just sent in my OG for the TM2 upgrade. Great deal right now with the sale on the website and the discount code.
I don’t suppose RED/purpleheart is on their site? I’m still at work and won’t check the site until after work and I’m not fond of their site’s mobile browser experience. And I’m not planning on trading in my OG TM either. :peace:

Vaporific,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

There are many differences, the original run models were detailed here, and then the upgrades, before 1.5 and TM2 were announced...

OG started as rapper term for "Original Gangster".
Now it can mean "original", "old school".
(Urban Dictionary)

Apparently it can also mean ocean grown when referring to Kush etc.

By TM OG I meant what you call TM1. No difference, different names for same device.

There actually was a TM OG that is different, technical terminology those are all TM, until we had the TM2 (and technically 1.5 lol) there were rolling upgrades, I have two different TM since they were bought a little over a year apart and my first was not long after they were initially released

Just sent in my OG for the TM2 upgrade. Great deal right now with the sale on the website and the discount code.

So what is the deal exactly for sending in? I thought we had run out of time to do that before, so is that a special 420 deal?? How does it work exactly, and what was the end cost if you don't mind me asking?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: cosimo

jbm

So what is the deal exactly for sending in? I thought we had run out of time to do that before, so is that a special 420 deal?? How does it work exactly, and what was the end cost if you don't mind me asking?
I emailed and asked if the TM1 upgrade program was still going. They told me it was and that they were having a sale that I could use the code with. I sent my unit to VGEZ and made note of the tracking. I ordered a barebones TM2 and added the tracking as a note and used the code tm1totm2. The TM2 is on sale for 300 EUR now, so it was 150 EUR plus shipping.

skyvaper

After a long affair with the OG tiny might, I finally pulled the trigger on the tiny might 2. @VGOODIEZ had a deal for the vape and several accessories. I had a special request and Scott went out of his way and took care of me AND threw in extra goodies. I've honestly never received this level of customer service and truly am blown away. Scott also made sure that my unit was up to date with upgrades as well!! Loving the new unit so far. Noticeable improvements over the original which was already fantastic!!! This weekend will be a blast!!

Sto.Oned

There are many differences, the original run models were detailed here, and then the upgrades, before 1.5 and TM2 were announced...

Apparently it can also mean ocean grown when referring to Kush etc.

There actually was a TM OG that is different, technical terminology those are all TM, until we had the TM2 (and technically 1.5 lol) there were rolling upgrades, I have two different TM since they were bought a little over a year apart and my first was not long after they were initially released

Looks like I opened a Pandora box 😂
So, concluding, how do i know if mine is tm og or 1?
I bought it one year ago, but then they fixed it (one month ago) and changed the bottom button (idk if they made other relevant internal changes and improved it to 1, looks powerful than before).

Does anyone know (if the button is the same between og and 1) where i can buy colored button + ring for my model?
Thanks 🤘

Sto.Oned,

corvo

hello i am doing test's with balls in the ccu of the tiny , this is the way that has given me the best results.
i try putting the balls in the other part of ccu but its very bothering move the screen every time i need clean it

kokolokokolokon

hello i am doing test's with balls in the ccu of the tiny , this is the way that has given me the best results.
i try putting the balls in the other part of ccu but its very bothering move the screen every time i need clean it
How do you prevent the airflow from being blocked?

kokolokokolokon

putting the nut at the botton -> washer -> balls -> washer again , because if you dont put the washer at top of the nut the balls go to the bottom and get in the little holes
Nice! I have to try this!
Do you notice a big difference in the airflow and the cleaning?

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: corvo

corvo

Nice! I have to try this!
Do you notice a big difference in the airflow and the cleaning?
yeah the vapour is friendlier than CCU with nothing but its a little more tedious the cleaning and other problem i found its if you do a lot sessions without stop the balls stay hot and its difficult to handle it

corvo,

kokolokokolokon

yeah the vapour is friendlier than CCU with nothing but its a little more tedious the cleaning and other problem i found its if you do a lot sessions without stop the balls stay hot and its difficult to handle it
What the size of the balls? Maybe you can solve the “hot balls” problem (hehe) with a smaller ones. They would get hot faster but cool faster too

Vaporific

putting the nut at the botton -> washer -> balls -> washer again , because if you dont put the washer at top of the nut the balls go to the bottom and get in the little holes
I stopped using washers in my CUs a few years ago and use them hollow. The nuts & washers were a bit of pain to take a part but soaking is easy enough.

great idea!! that balls are ruby 3mm but i think smaller balls can block a little the airflow , i havent more balls to compare :/
I’ve heard 4mm might work better. I bought a package of balls and don’t recall what size and maybe used them once. Not something I use often, the stock short stem and hollow CU is what I’ve been using for a long time. :peace:

Top Bottom