TinyMight / TM 2

Petetbay

Who’s using the glass stem with 15 balls or the glass stem with 20 balls offered on the tinymight website ? Are they any good ?
I haven’t seen the new Tinymight stems out in the wild, I picked up the Vgoodies version with 20 balls and it’s quite nice, a little loose in the oring, but he doesn’t affect it.

Vgoodies also has a Tinymight 3D stem on sale curved/clear only for $12, bargain.

Sto.Oned

Despite of the past, the email assistance is really bad. One month and a half ago they were sorry as the email finished in spam, but now it shouldn't be anymore like this... I sent them some email because i ship to them one week ago my tm for fixing it... They never replied. I hope to see it coming back during next week.
Normally it takes around 2 weeks from shipping to get it back repaired?
Anyone?

Sto.Oned,

Momor

Where i can find a cheap cover for tm1?
There is one that cover it completely, except for bottom buttons and top part?
And

Old Moderate

I think I may have inadvertently recalibrated my tinymight. I normally run in stealth mode, and this weekend I noticed the device had some flashing lights. So…while sitting in the hotub without my glasses—and already about 90min into an edible—I attempted to activate stealth mode. Of course I could not remember the technique but turned it down low and kept clicking three times and turning it again back up… anyway after a bunch of lights and things I decided to just use it with the lights but I couldn’t get it to turn on correctly. I did finally got it to turn back on and then I combusted at around 4 on the dial !!! It is now running hot (tried again the next day). Crazy to think I did the secret handshake thing without realizing it. Is there a way to reset it to factory calibration? Should I just try the recalibration process and select orange color (zero boost) or will that just leave me where I am now and thus I should tell it to decrease by some amount? Thanks!

Old Moderate,

Durbandream

I think I may have inadvertently recalibrated my tinymight. I normally run in stealth mode, and this weekend I noticed the device had some flashing lights. So…while sitting in the hotub without my glasses—and already about 90min into an edible—I attempted to activate stealth mode. Of course I could not remember the technique but turned it down low and kept clicking three times and turning it again back up… anyway after a bunch of lights and things I decided to just use it with the lights but I couldn’t get it to turn on correctly. I did finally got it to turn back on and then I combusted at around 4 on the dial !!! It is now running hot (tried again the next day). Crazy to think I did the secret handshake thing without realizing it. Is there a way to reset it to factory calibration? Should I just try the recalibration process and select orange color (zero boost) or will that just leave me where I am now and thus I should tell it to decrease by some amount? Thanks!
The instructions for resetting it are on the back of your TM manual but green (level 6) is the default range.

Sto.Oned

Normally it takes around 2 weeks from shipping to get the tm back repaired or how long ?
I remember that many people here repaired their tm, so maybe i could have a suggestion.. It passed two weeks without any email from tm, should i be worried?
Or it's coming back home soon? 😋

Sto.Oned,

Maryjanie

With 904 pages for TM on here, I'm just going to ask my questions and hope someone answers bc I don't have time to read through it all. First off, do I need to wait for 420 sales or is one of the vapes that never gets a good discount? Also, I'm use to an Argo for glass stem portability. I want faster heat up and true on demand. Is the size of TM2 bigger or smaller than Argo? And what is the experience like compared to Arizer? I have FF2+ but I don't consider it portable due to shape and charging dock and constant need to stir. I never even use my FF bc of all of that. It's basically still new. Lol.

Varden

With 904 pages for TM on here, I'm just going to ask my questions and hope someone answers bc I don't have time to read through it all. First off, do I need to wait for 420 sales or is one of the vapes that never gets a good discount? Also, I'm use to an Argo for glass stem portability. I want faster heat up and true on demand. Is the size of TM2 bigger or smaller than Argo? And what is the experience like compared to Arizer? I have FF2+ but I don't consider it portable due to shape and charging dock and constant need to stir. I never even use my FF bc of all of that. It's basically still new. Lol.
The Argo is one of the, if not the, smallest portable vapes around. Everything is bigger than an Argo, including the TM2. The size of the TM2 is online, check it and get an idea, but I consider the TM2 portable and even pocketable.

As the experience, meaning the vapor, it is a huge upgrade. The vapor is smoother and stronger at the same time. Apart from size I guess the only other downside of the TM2 vs the Argo is battery consumption, it is noticeably superior in everything else. I always carry a couple of spare batteries with my TM2.

Sto.Oned

The Argo is one of the, if not the, smallest portable vapes around. Everything is bigger than an Argo, including the TM2. The size of the TM2 is online, check it and get an idea, but I consider the TM2 portable and even pocketable.

As the experience, meaning the vapor, it is a huge upgrade. The vapor is smoother and stronger at the same time. Apart from size I guess the only other downside of the TM2 vs the Argo is battery consumption, it is noticeably superior in everything else. I always carry a couple of spare batteries with my TM2.
Hmm... I don't know many vaporizers, but because i checked this Argo and I see a similar price to one that i own, I could say that Storm can be seen as smaller. It's thinner, but longer, as it's a pen.
For the performances I can't compare.. But i imagine that taste and quality should be better in Argo, reading your post.
Right now i m waiting my tm back and using Tera as only good option, and i don't dislike it.

Sto.Oned,

Jojofernz

I don’t know or think they do sales. But I’m pretty sure 4/20 they are dropping a red version? Could be wrong but thought I read it here.

TM2 won't get a reasonable discount for 4/20. Best you are likely to find is $15 off. This company protects the MSRP of their device. Stores that run 10%, 20%, 30% discounts will never allow you to apply those discounts to the TM2.

Vaptic_Feedback,

UhuM

Got mine for 297€ in LaCentraleVapeur, but this was the biggest discount I've seen yet.
The heat up is fast and really a on-demand capable device. Since I don't have the Argo, I can't compare those devices but the TM2 has a nice flavour but also can really blast you, which is a learning curve at the beginning.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

In the simplest terms, you are looking at a combination of those two vapes essentially, that in my experience is better than both... Different in a variety of ways, and depends on other variables, but it is highly recommended by us enthusiasts!

Sometimes you can get a lower price if you're ordering from an international shop that removes VAT or has a conversion rate in your favor... Otherwise yeah small discounts like free shipping or I guess $15 for holidays

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I've had my TM2 set on 2.5 for several months now and have really been enjoying the experience. However, I set it down to 1.8ish tonight and loved that too. First of all, I'm fucking lit. It might be a compromise for me if the low temp flavor hits tend to give you a racier high. I tend to prefer more of an indica body stone. But oh dear, the flavor was wonderful. And it didn't get a roasty flavor until the last hit at 2.5.

I know of bunch of you go low temp. How low do you guys go?

I also just picked up a Firewood 9 which seems to go even lower.

Last edited:

Maryjanie

I've had my TM2 set on 2.5 for several months now and have really been enjoying the experience. However, I set it down to 1.8ish tonight and loved that too. First of all, I'm fucking lit. It might be a compromise for me if the low temp flavor hits tend to give you a racier high. I tend to prefer more of an indica body stone. But oh dear, the flavor was wonderful. And it didn't get a roasty flavor until the last hit at 2.5.

I know of bunch of you go low temp. How low do you guys go?

I also just picked up a FW9 which seems to go even lower.
What's an FW9?

Maryjanie,
Top Bottom