TinyMight / TM 2

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
The bowl that fits loose is its own bowl or the TM's bowls.?

The Tinymight.t_bowl is the bowl and you use the TM like an injector. I like the versatility of the „pro“ version of the Tinymight.t_bowl (interchangeable 14/18mm joint), the ease of use (very easy to load and clean) and the size of the bowl (half bowl setting possible too). Performance wise it’s awesome and personally I prefer it over the glass WPA from TRWW (which I like to use with a j-hook).

Mr Turnip

How do the 14/18mm differ to just the 14mm?.

I bought the 14 as I don't have many 18mm pieces and I thought that was the only difference?.

Mr Turnip,

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
How do the 14/18mm differ to just the 14mm?.

I bought the 14 as I don't have many 18mm pieces and I thought that was the only difference?.

With the pro version you can swap out the joints so you basically have a „native“ 14mm or 18mm connection. As far as I know that’s the only difference.

El Duderino,
Reactions: Mr Turnip

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How it compares to glass WPA?
The bowl that fits loose is its own bowl or the TM's bowls.?
I was ready to buy one, but having 2nd thoughts.

I don't have one, you can see there are many who use it here though, plenty of details about it... Never interested me, because I always shut off the power to keep inhaling so I fully clear the vapor and heat for each hit (there have been a couple times maybe when I was using session mode through a water piece, for a one-hitter, not too common for me with this vape, as I prefer to milk low and slow dry instead, but I have removed the TM while still in session or even after turned off but if I can't fully clear as well, I can remove it from a glass stem too it just takes more effort...) the metal WPA makes it extremely easy to just pop the TM off of the bowl instead, it is not cheap though and does not fulfill a need for me personally (if you wanted to do a large load or multiple back-to-back easy empty and reload it could make more sense, but that is how I use tetra instead with its ground glass connection, for my use TM works better with the secure connection although I do prefer to keep them both upside down in use anyway)

637vape

Wow just picked up a new tm2 and the tinymigh.t wpa bowl thing. I got the one where you can swap 14mm/18mm posts, works just like a shovelhead bowl. i use the half bowl ring and run it at 10 for 1 huge rip. I just need to get a fancy wood handle for my bowl now (My shovelhead handles screw in, but the threads are not long enough to lock the 2 pieces together).

Also just found out you can combust on lvl 10 :brow:

borbjorbis

Hey guys, quick question. I came across a reddit comment tonight saying that you can use empty dosing capsules to make the tm2 flavor even better. Does anyone have any idea what that's about? The poster said u put the dosing capsule into the device and then place the loaded stem on top of it, but I don't entirely understand how that would work. I don't have any dosing capsules so I can't try it out.

borbjorbis,

BreadStick

Hey guys, quick question. I came across a reddit comment tonight saying that you can use empty dosing capsules to make the tm2 flavor even better. Does anyone have any idea what that's about? The poster said u put the dosing capsule into the device and then place the loaded stem on top of it, but I don't entirely understand how that would work. I don't have any dosing capsules so I can't try it out.
That doesn't make much sense to me either. I'd imagine that the empty dosing cap is only making the tinymight taste better because the herb is further from the heater so you're vaping at lower temps. The turbulence the dosing cap would be adding to the airflow might do something for the flavour but I can't imagine it being more influential than air temp.

Momor

I can remove it from a glass stem too it just takes more effort
If you use the TM frequently with a glass piece it becomes a LOT more effort
I always shut off the power to keep inhaling so I fully clear the vapor and heat for each hit
I did too, but clearly see the benefit of the tinymigh.t_bowl nonetheless 🤘
that is how I use tetra instead with its ground glass connection
So you actually know it feels nicer/more practical 😉
does not fulfill a need for me personally
Like if all your vape gear fulfilled a real "need" 😅 The big majority of us here don't really need all they have but a lot are really good at persuading themself the do 🤣

I would add that the tinymigh.t_bowl is very beautifully machined/made and looks way nicer that a simple glass WPA. Moreover the majority of the TM WPAs are too long for nothing (makes the TM sit super high above the joint of your glass piece and looks/feels weird).
Shipping directly from Thailand is cheap and that WPA is quite indestructible.
Also just found out you can combust on lvl 10
Normally level 10 in on demand mode should only be for concentrates. The gap of temperature between 9 and 10 is something like 3 times more than between any other numbers.

Shit Snacks

Like if all your vape gear fulfilled a real "need" 😅 The big majority of us here don't really need all they have but a lot are really good at persuading themself the do 🤣

Perhaps you misunderstood me, I used need to mean purpose, obviously we don't really need any of this shit... I was trying to explain why the metal bowl is not necessarily universally appealing, does not necessarily improve the experience for every user... It is not something I am missing for my use

Moreover the majority of the TM WPAs are too long for nothing (makes the TM sit super high above the joint of your glass piece and looks/feels weird).

I have plenty of, even super, short ones...

If you use the TM frequently with a glass piece it becomes a LOT more effort

If you are removing the stem for each hit, taking back to back one hitters, yes that would be quite a bit more effort... But not if you are doing one bowl for multiple hits imo like the way I use it most, so this seems to offer no benefit... I agree it could be useful, just not for me since that is how I use tetra instead, I don't desire to use my TM that way personally is all I was trying to convey

toxicunderGroov

hi guys, looking for some advice.

My tinymight (tm1) broke friday while loosening and tightening the screw on the bottom. The on/off button is loose/lame, and if i take it apart it looks like something broke off behind the on/off bottom that was suppose to hold it in place/create some resistance.
I e-mailed the guys and they suggested i trade in (code tm1totm2) my tm1 for a tm2 and ship the tm1 back.
Problem is i am poor as hell and even with all the discounts im looking at something like 225-250 euro for the new unit and to ship the old one back. I am/was very happy with the tm1, absolutely love the unit these past 3 years - for this kind of money is the tinymight still the device i want or should i look for a second gen discounted Mighty or something? Kinda leaning towards just getting a tm2 and consuming a few less calories but maybe i missed some new tech or developments :)

toxicunderGroov,

Kaptan

hi guys, looking for some advice.

My tinymight (tm1) broke friday while loosening and tightening the screw on the bottom. The on/off button is loose/lame, and if i take it apart it looks like something broke off behind the on/off bottom that was suppose to hold it in place/create some resistance.
I e-mailed the guys and they suggested i trade in (code tm1totm2) my tm1 for a tm2 and ship the tm1 back.
Problem is i am poor as hell and even with all the discounts im looking at something like 225-250 euro for the new unit and to ship the old one back. I am/was very happy with the tm1, absolutely love the unit these past 3 years - for this kind of money is the tinymight still the device i want or should i look for a second gen discounted Mighty or something? Kinda leaning towards just getting a tm2 and consuming a few less calories but maybe i missed some new tech or developments :)
Did they offer to fix your unit under warranty? I’d go that route if your finances won’t cover the upgrade.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
They did not but the vape is close to 3 years old. Not sure i can do without my little wooden buddy :lol:
I think it's standard procedure (and actually a nice gesture imo) that they offer you a trade in deal so you can upgrade to TM2 at a discount.

But i don't think that means that they can't fix your old unit. Possibly under warranty (since the OG has 10 years warranty) or maybe the warranty doesn't apply since it happened when you opened it up and in that case they might charge you for the repair but that will be cheaper than upgrading for sure.
is the tinymight still the device i want or should i look for a second gen discounted Mighty or something?
No man, don't downgrade to a Mighty!! Don't give up your TM...You know you will be sorry! :D
If you don't upgrade to the TM2 than i would suggest you try to have your OG fixed. Just explain and ask them if they can help you out...
based on what i've read about the repairservice of TM throughout this thread i expect they will take care of you and it will perform like new (possibly better and more solid button) when you get it back. :tup:

axilla101

When do people like to recharge/change the battery in their unit? I'm not really sure what the different color warnings mean with regards to actual battery %s-- and how to best prolong battery life.

In a perfect world, should I replace as soon as I see purple ? Or is it fine to push it to red (or at least most of the way through purple) w/o potentially damaging my battery cells?

Shit Snacks

When do people like to recharge/change the battery in their unit? I'm not really sure what the different color warnings mean with regards to actual battery %s-- and how to best prolong battery life.

In a perfect world, should I replace as soon as I see purple ? Or is it fine to push it to red (or at least most of the way through purple) w/o potentially damaging my battery cells?

Think of them as quarters, green, then blue you're getting about 75%, purple more like 50%, red more like 25%... It depends on the health of your batteries, how new what type etc, how many hits you will be able to get at whatever level before color changing or dying... None of it will damage the cells, there is a cutoff regardless for safety although stopping before red would be a good idea if you want to be a bit more careful?... Often I do not even see red because I have a good sense of when to swap at purple just before it'd change

axilla101

Think of them as quarters, green, then blue you're getting about 75%, purple more like 50%, red more like 25%... It depends on the health of your batteries, how new what type etc, how many hits you will be able to get at whatever level before color changing or dying... None of it will damage the cells, there is a cutoff regardless for safety although stopping before red would be a good idea if you want to be a bit more careful?... Often I do not even see red because I have a good sense of when to swap at purple just before it'd change

Good to know, thanks! I've got a rotation of 5 batteries in rotation, and have been changing them pretty consistently during the purple phase-- I've only seen red once or twice.

I've been a bit surprised at the extent of the drop off of the battery capacity after a couple months. I went from being able to get a solid 2.5 sessions per battery to more like 1.5, maybe 2. That might very well be normal, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't pushing them too hard.

Momor

Perhaps you misunderstood me, I used need to mean purpose, obviously we don't really need any of this shit...
🤣 Let's say we really need at least 1 vape with its WPA. Just wanted to tease you a bit 😅
I have plenty of, even super, short ones...
So you "need" all of them ? 😜 Just kidding, I completely understood what you said.
More seriously, the only short one I know is, I think, the one from TRWW. From where do yours come from ? Could you share a pic with the combo TM2+WPA on a glass piece ? Just for my curiosity, so I'll not be sad if you don't 😉
If you are removing the stem for each hit, taking back to back one hitters, yes that would be quite a bit more effort... But not if you are doing one bowl for multiple hits imo like the way I use it most, so this seems to offer no benefit...
Yes, I personally only do one hitters when I use a water piece so it make things smoother. So maybe the only benefit of this WPA in your usage style would be to easily check your ABV if you like to see by tour eyes when it's done for you (but i think that, unlike me, you don't care about the color of your ABV 😊).
Maybe the bigger bowl could be a nice feature for your style ? Probably don't need a bigger bowl neither 😅

Shit Snacks

the only short one I know is, I think, the one from TRWW. From where do yours come from ? Could you share a pic with the combo TM2+WPA on a glass piece ?

Yes that one, I have Milaana stems to use backwards instead, so I never needed to pick that one up though... I've posted them way back when here though I don't know if the photos are still visible? Otherwise I have one's made by Good Vibes Boro and he can make them to whatever specs of course... Finally my plain 14 mm WPA is from Alan and it is the shortest of all! (2.5 inches) maybe others if you can search for my posts, wish there was a way to search for ones with photos only!

only do one hitters when I use a water piece so it make things smoother. So maybe the only benefit of this WPA in your usage style would be to easily check your ABV if you like to see by tour eyes when it's done for you

Yeah I just don't use my TM through water very often otherwise I probably would want one although I'm not such a fan of metal over glass however the screen system seems really nice... Yeah I don't really need to check the color, sometimes just curious to see, but I can tell just by sensing the hits and as I typically temp step it is consistent, depending on other variables of course

Maybe the bigger bowl could be a nice feature for your style ? Probably don't need a bigger bowl neither

Haha yeah I don't think a big bowl is efficient, perhaps with that WPA it is a better way to try, but I don't like stirring and would rather take back to back one hitters... And like I said that is what I would sooner use tetra for, while TM for me is more so with direct stems, but even with WPA through dry glass, milking low temp hits one by one...

I probably would want to try this WPA if I didn't already have so much else, if it was cheaper, or if it fit with my supposed needs better :tup:

condition

Yes, I personally only do one hitters when I use a water piece so it make things smoother. So maybe the only benefit of this WPA in your usage style would be to easily check your ABV if you like to see by tour eyes when it's done for you (but i think that, unlike me, you don't care about the color of your ABV 😊).
Maybe the bigger bowl could be a nice feature for your style ? Probably don't need a bigger bowl neither 😅
Hi, I use my TM2 almost exclusively with High Artisan & GVB cooling stems. I finish the load usually in 3 draws, using the small rimmed baskets. Does it make sense to order the Tinymight.t_bowl? Is it even compatible with HA & GVB stems?

Shit Snacks

Hi, I use my TM2 almost exclusively with High Artisan & GVB cooling stems. I finish the load usually in 3 draws, using the small rimmed baskets. Does it make sense to order the Tinymight.t_bowl? Is it even compatible with HA & GVB stems?

Think you're confused, it is a WPA, you could use it with a GVB hook, but not a GVB stem... It replaces the stem, it is your bowl and WPA, technically it is a stem itself in a sense... Part of the point of it, is not to use basket screens at all though, different experience

bakednvaped

Tinymight 2 arrived today at 2oclock by 3oclock 5 bowls later i had managed to melt my face (in a good way) had to have a lie down ,i had read that it was a hard hitter did not expect a punch in the face .This beast certainly does the job ,comming from a mighty this is a real step up .To anyone who is sitting on the fence wondering if you should buy it GET OFF THE FENCE and buy it you will not regret it .Shout out to instavape Australia for a wicked price and quick delivery. PS the hit from this beast is VERY intense and might not suit everyone.

Varden

Tinymight 2 arrived today at 2oclock by 3oclock 5 bowls later i had managed to melt my face (in a good way) had to have a lie down ,i had read that it was a hard hitter did not expect a punch in the face .This beast certainly does the job ,comming from a mighty this is a real step up .To anyone who is sitting on the fence wondering if you should buy it GET OFF THE FENCE and buy it you will not regret it .Shout out to instavape Australia for a wicked price and quick delivery. PS the hit from this beast is VERY intense and might not suit everyone.

Just out of curiosity, what temperature did you use?

I'm asking because once the novelty about how hard the TM can hit if you want it to, you should try it at low temperatures. It is very nice and very chill high.

Top Bottom