TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
i agree with you about the Tinymigh.t_bowl wpa, it's a reel pleasure to use it and it's a game changer for me too. On j-hook, orbiter, pipe or bubbler, it rips everything apart!
I'd like to take this opportunity to share one of my latest creations, with my daughter's in the background. We had a lot of fun that day, each with his or her own colors, medium and creativity.
Remind me/us again if the battery cover, stem ring and pick all in red were painted or sourced for a different color? Your covers are brilliant, but not for me as I love the natural wood colors of the Tiny Might. I’m hoping, soon, for a RED TM2 because I’m smitten with it as-is - and also my OG TM, soon celebrating its 4 year anniversary.
:peace:

Duba

Accessory Maker
Remind me/us again if the battery cover, stem ring and pick all in red were painted or sourced for a different color? Your covers are brilliant, but not for me as I love the natural wood colors of the Tiny Might. I’m hoping, soon, for a RED TM2 because I’m smitten with it as-is - and also my OG TM, soon celebrating its 4 year anniversary.
thank you. These pieces, made by tinymigh.t bowl are machined from aluminium to OEM specifications and anodised to a colourful finish, available in red, purple, red or green.

alex91

I’ve bought my Tinymight 2 on launch (official website). I don’t remember any warnings about registering it for the 10 year warranty. I’ve missed the announcement that we were supposed to register it and the deadline was December 31. Someone on Reddit tried to contact them regarding this, and, according to Tinymight support, it seems that I and anyone who haven’t registered before the deadline, is now stuck with a 2 year warranty.

Thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinymight2/s/AJYP53gYi

Honestly, what a shitty excuse and disregard to those that bought a $400 device with a now known issue (button). Was I and every customer supposed to follow vaping forums and the company’s Instagram to keep up with their shitty warranty policy changes? They could’ve easily emailed every one who bought it about the deadline. They never did.

ElMismo

I’ve bought my Tinymight 2 on launch (official website). I don’t remember any warnings about registering it for the 10 year warranty. I’ve missed the announcement that we were supposed to register it and the deadline was December 31. Someone on Reddit tried to contact them regarding this, and, according to Tinymight support, it seems that I and anyone who haven’t registered before the deadline, is now stuck with a 2 year warranty.

Honestly, what a shitty excuse and disregard to those that bought a $400 device with a now known issue (button). Was I and every customer supposed to follow vaping forums and the company’s Instagram to keep up with their shitty warranty policy changes? They could’ve easily emailed every one who bought it about the deadline. They never did.
I wouIdn’t worry too much about it, if it’s not already broken.
I bought mine mid 2020, still going strong.
I’ll need an upgrade, not a repair!
But I agree, it should work with your receipt, not a registration.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

Total BS. A warranty should never require “registration”, the warranty that’s applicable at the time you bought it should be legally in effect as long as the company’s still in business. So much for the very late addition to serial numbers on the TM.

That Reddit thread is interesting.

From 10 years to 2…… Somehow I’ve been waiting for TM customer service to “crap the bed”….. :(

Hope my pre-button fix TM2 holds up, as it will be my FINAL TM product. Looks like someone in Finland is looking to retire in a few years!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Total BS. A warranty should never require “registration”, the warranty that’s applicable at the time you bought it should be legally in effect as long as the company’s still in business. So much for the very late addition to serial numbers on the TM.
I agree on this. The warranty should come with the receipt as long as it was legitimately purchased from an authorized dealer. Playing this "oh you have to ask for it" game seems like a method for reducing the number of 10 year warranties you have to honor.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I agree on this. The warranty should come with the receipt as long as it was legitimately purchased from an authorized dealer. Playing this "oh you have to ask for it" game seems like a method for reducing the number of 10 year warranties you have to honor.

For a supposedly tiny “one man” operation, I doubt the TM inventor wants to WORK for 10 more years! Especially doing repairs and updates, the demand is probably waning already.

At least he never offered a LIFETIME warranty, like the losers behind the Grasshopper.
I’ll bet in 3 years or less, this product will no longer exist, or perhaps sold to someone else.

The TM could be easily recreated if the source or plans of the ribbon heater was shared or sold. That’s the BIGGEST difference from its competitors so far. Though the 130 watt S&B Venty heater is great, that’s a more session/oven style vape.

I always hope the companies behind the products I buy will remain in business for my LIFETIME. But I’m also not delusional. Companies and products come and go. My last US G.E. refrigerator lasted 20 years. My new replacement refrigerator has the same G.E. logo, but is now made in CHINA, I doubt it will last half as long…. :(

I’ll enjoy my TM2, till the day it dies, but won’t lose sleep over these recent reports, as I’m not surprised, and I own more then one device!

babyskunk

I feel like my TM2 hasn't been hitting as well since I got it back from being repaired. It was sent off to have the battery replaced and I think the internal glass was switched to metal. Has anyone else been having this problem? Is there a chance I just need to recalibrate it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

babyskunk,

Momor

I feel like my TM2 hasn't been hitting as well since I got it back from being repaired. It was sent off to have the battery replaced and I think the internal glass was switched to metal. Has anyone else been having this problem? Is there a chance I just need to recalibrate it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
They may have also changed the circuit board so yes, if you feel it doesn't hit the same but you're sure there's no air leak, I would say it's just a matter of calibration.

Momor,

BabyFacedFinster

The TM2 has ruined me on all other vapes. I have VAS kinda bad, especially with 420 coming, and there ain't anything else out there that looks better than my TM2. Granted, I'm talking portables because I can't leave stuff out in my house, otherwise I'd have a Terp Hammer going too. But for all it does, on demand, portable, convection, easy glass pathway...what can do better? I can't sit around and wait for the Tempest to cool down, and the Bowle 2 looks like it might shed acrylic paint...

Just had a pleasant bowl of some nice bud called Pink Ritz. Heavenly! Set it on 2.5 and taste the herb first by letting off the button right after the hepatic buzz. Then work the flavor off the bud with some short heat ups. After 3 good hits, the flavor is gone and I'll hit it once more for that sedative effect. Rinse and repeat. No need to even bother with higher temp settings. Still get massive clouds. Just my opinion. :cool:

Almost time for the Troy and Jerry show. :spliff:

Jojofernz

The TM2 has ruined me on all other vapes. I have VAS kinda bad, especially with 420 coming, and there ain't anything else out there that looks better than my TM2. Granted, I'm talking portables because I can't leave stuff out in my house, otherwise I'd have a Terp Hammer going too. But for all it does, on demand, portable, convection, easy glass pathway...what can do better? I can't sit around and wait for the Tempest to cool down, and the Bowle 2 looks like it might shed acrylic paint...

Just had a pleasant bowl of some nice bud called Pink Ritz. Heavenly! Set it on 2.5 and taste the herb first by letting off the button right after the hepatic buzz. Then work the flavor off the bud with some short heat ups. After 3 good hits, the flavor is gone and I'll hit it once more for that sedative effect. Rinse and repeat. No need to even bother with higher temp settings. Still get massive clouds. Just my opinion. :cool:

Why would you need to wait for the tempest to cool down? I pack the bowls back to back while it’s hot, runs wonderful that way!

But I agree TM2 pretty nice. It and the Tempest are my main 2 in rotation.

BabyFacedFinster

Why would you need to wait for the tempest to cool down? I pack the bowls back to back while it’s hot, runs wonderful that way!

But I agree TM2 pretty nice. It and the Tempest are my main 2 in rotation.

It's because of the situation I'm in. While I thank the Vape Gods for having access to some great flower, I have to vape outside in short sessions, particularly in the winter. With the TM2 I can go outside, take my hits, blow the abv on the ground and get everything put away again. As the weather becomes more comfortable, the sessions become longer. But to wait for the vape to cool down before I can easily clean it and put it away is a pain. The TM2 shines in this regard. That's all I'll say, I know we're not supposed to make vape comparisons on this thread.

Jojofernz

It's because of the situation I'm in. While I thank the Vape Gods for having access to some great flower, I have to vape outside in short sessions, particularly in the winter. With the TM2 I can go outside, take my hits, blow the abv on the ground and get everything put away again. As the weather becomes more comfortable, the sessions become longer. But to wait for the vape to cool down before I can easily clean it and put it away is a pain. The TM2 shines in this regard. That's all I'll say, I know we're not supposed to make vape comparisons on this thread.
That’s a reasonable reason to choose the TM2! I have also been preferring it for those type of conditions, it’s perfect for some quick rips and back to business!

Durbandream

Yup, the TM2 is the best all-around device I've encountered, nothing even comes close in terms of power + portability. The only thing I'd change would be better durability but that doesn't stop me from taking it out and about anyway with a case.

And no offense, I get the reference but the animal beating in your profile is a little disturbing.

Durbandream,
Reactions: cosimo

Mr Turnip

Just ordered the t bowl.

Can't really find much information on it other then here.

I take it I can just load it then use a stem/j hook?.

Looking forward to it as I don't like clogged screens and constantly cleaning.

Mr Turnip,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just ordered the t bowl.

Can't really find much information on it other then here.

I take it I can just load it then use a stem/j hook?.

Looking forward to it as I don't like clogged screens and constantly cleaning.

Yeah except the idea is to only use it with a hook or water piece, to keep the TM upside down since bowl fits in loose

Top Bottom