TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
IMHO "long slow draw" is a misconception of how to use the TM best.
Each time a friend tries it and doesn't get a big cloud, I tell them to draw faster and they choke themselves with vapor the next try usually 😅
I tried to illustrate this in an older post that I'm re-sharing here : https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tinymight-tm-2.44563/post-1762984

Haha yeah it's more about a deep breath inhale, steady, rather than a long slow draw here (since it has the power to keep up with a substantial rip and the airflow as well)

Sto.Oned

Better yet a Battery Free Ganz Fusion, its nice price and you will not regret. On the real cheap side of things a Vapcap M can do it but the Fusion is way way better.

On top of it you are in Thailand, get the BFG, no brainer.
Well, i didn't find any info about ggg, can you please link it to me?
Anyway i don't want to spend much (max 50€) and i m close to krabi, so probably will be hard to find something - only if i buy online but my only account is on Shein.. Maybe i could find something on shopee - if they sell it, as vaporizer should be illegal here 😂

RRegarding warranty, if it's valid, i just have to pay shipping cost one time, or they could charge me for shipping it back?
Do you think that from the day i send it from Italy to when will be back to me (i miss it toooo much, i m smoking 🥲😝) it will take around two weeks or timing could be better /worse?

Sto.Oned,

Mr Turnip

Where could I buy basket screens and flat screens in bulk (UK).

I want to use my grav upline but I keep going back to the OG stems as the screens in my upline clog too quick.

Can't seem to find any on dh gate or anywhere.

Cheers in advance

Mr Turnip,

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
Hey everyone, it's me again, the guy who apparently doesn't know how to use the search function! For real though, I have some questions for Tinymight 2 battery experts.

I'm looking to purchase 2 or 3 good quality 18650 batteries for my TM2, I am based in the UK, so a UK/EU store would be great, I'm not about to order from some American or Chinese store n wait a month, and also a nice, reputable branded charger for said batteries. Would appreciate any fellow UK vapourents helping me out. Ty :)

Xenkishøtz,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Wozz

Hey everyone, it's me again, the guy who apparently doesn't know how to use the search function! For real though, I have some questions for Tinymight 2 battery experts.

I'm looking to purchase 2 or 3 good quality 18650 batteries for my TM2, I am based in the UK, so a UK/EU store would be great, I'm not about to order from some American or Chinese store n wait a month, and also a nice, reputable branded charger for said batteries. Would appreciate any fellow UK vapourents helping me out. Ty :)
Fogstar is your best bet

alex91

For the new TM upgraded version, the only difference between that and the original is the stronger button, metal lining and 3 year warranty instead of 10, right? I have a launch TM2 and I was thinking about upgrading, if performance has somehow improved, but I guess that’s not the case, correct? If so, I think I’ll wait for the TM3, then :D

alex91,
Reactions: Axel_420

Wile.E

👍

Wile.E,

Seantagon

I got my TM2 back from repair for button issues a few days back. The button requires a much harder press/hold than before. I find my self accidentally disengaging because my fingers start to get tired. The button also no longer has that satisfying click feel. Another minor complant is that the batt. lid does not screw on fully to be flushed with the device. It works fine, but the lid sticks up a bit. Just wondering if anyone here has any similar issues upon return. I emailed TM earlier this week, but havnt heard back yet.
Happy to report that the battery lid now sits flush with the device. The button is still a bit harder to press, and I still can't engage it using the palm method.

Since the button is harder to press for longer periods I have been using session mode for my water pieces. Still kinda pain since I have to do another triple click to turn off and clear. One neat thing I never noticed is that bottom led will be on, but the led you see through the poker doesn't turn on until heated.

I also just noticed they replaced the glass in the chamber with stainless steel. Nice of them to upgrade all the other aspects when sending in for repair. 👍

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Haven't posted for a while on here but just coming back as I bought one of the Tinymigh.t Bowls and I cannot believed what a difference it makes! Much bigger hits, cooler vapor and everything is so much cleaner, as in less mess! Total game changer, for anyone sitting on the fence over it, just get one!

alex91

Haven't posted for a while on here but just coming back as I bought one of the Tinymigh.t Bowls and I cannot believed what a difference it makes! Much bigger hits, cooler vapor and everything is so much cleaner, as in less mess! Total game changer, for anyone sitting on the fence over it, just get one!

I am going to buy one, as I really hate the basket system, but I’d love if someone would build something similar to hit it natively instead of with a water piece.

I think it also adds a bit of conduction, right?

alex91,
Reactions: gmo67

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
I am going to buy one, as I really hate the basket system, but I’d love if someone would build something similar to hit it natively instead of with a water piece.

I think it also adds a bit of conduction, right?
I have used a J hook with it and that works well too.

As for the conduction as El Duderino says above, it may add a little but I don't think it's a lot, it's never that hot to the touch.

Shit Snacks

going to buy one, as I really hate the basket system, but I’d love if someone would build something similar to hit it natively instead of with a water piece

Yeah I would also highly recommend a hook for dry use, however if it is specifically basket screens you hate... the good vibes stems that I rely on most (mainly the U-turn actually so it's also a hook but one piece) have a flat ssteel mesh screen for the chamber, not a basket... If that helps!

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
In theory, this should be the case. However, I doubt it, because the TM does not preheat the WPA and is removed again immediately for clearing. If you touch the WPA afterwards, it is hardly hot at all.
That's interesting as my glass stems or wpas get pretty warm at the joint with the device.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
That's interesting as my glass stems or wpas get pretty warm at the joint with the device.

Yes, true, stems and wpas that stay IN the device during the session get pretty warm for me too. The Tinymigh.t_bowl however I use as a one or two hitter and remove the TM after every hit to clear the glass so the bowl doesn’t have the „time“ to get hot.

Just had a another Tinymigh.t_bowl for the science above. :science:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I see, that makes sense. I never thought to do it that way. I leave mine in there until the bowl is finished and then pull it out to refill it. I pull the TM AND the stem off the glass piece to clear it. Being the small doser that I am, I usually get a couple sessions out of a bowl. Out in the world, I consider myself a microdoser. But because of some of the users in here who use excruciatingly tiny amounts, in here I'm just a small doser.

Shit Snacks

I see, that makes sense. I never thought to do it that way. I leave mine in there until the bowl is finished and then pull it out to refill it. I pull the TM AND the stem off the glass piece to clear it. Being the small doser that I am, I usually get a couple sessions out of a bowl. Out in the world, I consider myself a microdoser. But because of some of the users in here who use excruciatingly tiny amounts, in here I'm just a small doser.

Think you might have missed that he was talking about that metal bowl that is designed narrower so you remove the TM from the bowl to clear hits like an injector

Duba

Accessory Maker
i agree with you about the Tinymigh.t_bowl wpa, it's a reel pleasure to use it and it's a game changer for me too. On j-hook, orbiter, pipe or bubbler, it rips everything apart!
I'd like to take this opportunity to share one of my latest creations, with my daughter's in the background. We had a lot of fun that day, each with his or her own colors, medium and creativity.

Top Bottom