TinyMight / TM 2

Lholding26

Did anyone do a burn off with this bad boy. Any recommendations the best way to burn off the device? Max temp and session mode a few times?

Lholding26,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Did anyone do a burn off with this bad boy. Any recommendations the best way to burn off the device? Max temp and session mode a few times?

Max temp and hold down the button don't need to do session unless you don't want to hold the button down but it will burn off quick

Sto.Oned

I don't think it's because you reduced the bowl!:disgust:
Maybe the quality of the greens? less resin? :hmm:
Maybe it just needs to be recalibrated...if you raise the temperature you'll get the same results as before?

Don't do that... :doh: just clean it with a cotton swab and ISO...if it's dirty. I never needed to do that

I suggested loosening the main screw slightly so you can move the plates in reverse so that the main board "scrapes" the bottom plate and improves contact. This is the procedure, which is now suggested in the FAQ on the official website, but which the old people of this thread had already suggested here...a long time ago:rockon:
Hmmm.. I don't think is the quality of the weed, as i said on higher levels (7-8-9-10) i get pretty high so i m super satisfied of that - less on lower numbers!!
So that's why i said that maybe with more space in the bowl allow to get stoned even with 4-5-6. At least that happened some moths ago.

Regarding scratching, i asked because you told me about scratching in your previous messages.
I never received these suggestion from tm by email. They also told me is useless to put paper under the metal plate 🤔

Oh one last question : I imagine that after more than an year of usage, the oven area should have some dust and cooked small part of weed inside and need to be cleaned someway, right?

Sto.Oned,

Jojofernz

I’m gonna try to filter through this thread as best I can, but just grabbed a TM2 off the exchange.

Any recommendations for great cooling stems to make native use easier? And any tips in general for using this beast? In terms of battery vapes I have only used budget sessions style ones: HR Rogue, POTV Lobo, XMAX v3 nano, Flowermate v5 nano so I’m sure this is gonna be quite different haha

Any help would be greatly appreciated but I'm gonna browse the thread when I have time just wanna be prepared for when it arrives!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Any recommendations for great cooling stems to make native use easier?
This is far and away my favorite.
TM-w-Jhook.jpg

UhuM

I’m gonna try to filter through this thread as best I can, but just grabbed a TM2 off the exchange.

Any recommendations for great cooling stems to make native use easier? And any tips in general for using this beast? In terms of battery vapes I have only used budget sessions style ones: HR Rogue, POTV Lobo, XMAX v3 nano, Flowermate v5 nano so I’m sure this is gonna be quite different haha

Any help would be greatly appreciated but I'm gonna browse the thread when I have time just wanna be prepared for when it arrives!
Using a 55 vor 80mm stem, fill it with some glass pearls/pills, ad a mouthpiece (blocking the pills) and close the other side with a basket screen. Now you can use the rimmed basket screen or dosing capsules. Nice cooling and airflow (not as free as without, but perfect for me) and not as huge as the j-hook. That's propaply why they added the glass stem with balls (😄) to their shop.
Dry for the uncleaned pictures no ISO ready to grab atm.

Last edited:

Zak McKracken

Has anyone noticed this?

This warranty is valid only if the customer registers the product within one year of the delivery at tinymightvape.com or tinymightvape.eu OR by registering it by 31th December 2023.

Warranty will be voided if the product has not been registered within this period.

I found a shop with a nice price tag,they usually sell higher than other shops but tinymight is discounted!Could it be that the device they carry cannot be registered-out of warranty?

Zak McKracken,

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
I found a shop with a nice price tag,they usually sell higher than other shops but tinymight is discounted!Could it be that the device they carry cannot be registered-out of warranty?
TM or TM2?

Just make sure it's an authentic TM(2) i guess? Not sure if there's a lot of counterfeits out there but as long as you are buying from a reputable vendor i reckon you're safe. I wouldn't worry too much about the warranty registration tbh, can always send an email to TM before/after buying it to check for the right procedure to register but if you have a serial number and a (dated) proof of purchase i would expect you to be safe.

Otoh: if a deal is too good to be true it might be just that... ;)

Meanwhile i am enjoying a TM2-sunday,
calling it Super Lemon Haze-funday!!

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Is there a way to order this bowl kit from him directly other than instagram? I don’t have social media and would rather not create an account to order.

But this seems like a necessity for the TM2

There are other options:

https://www.azzwoodcustoms.co.uk/tinymight-bowl-by-tinymight_bowl-14mm-male

https://vgoodiez.com/products/wpa-by-tinymigh-t_bowl (sold out atm)

That’s the 14mm version though while the inventor already sells a „pro“ version which has the possibility to change the connection between 14mm and 18mm.

Since the shipping from Thailand is just 12$ (iirc) I definitely would recommend to buy it directly from him and that is only possible on instagram as far as I know.

And yes, beside my pill stem from HA this WPA is by far the best and most used accessory for my TM. Highly recommended!

Last edited:

Jojofernz

There are other options:

https://www.azzwoodcustoms.co.uk/tinymight-bowl-by-tinymight_bowl-14mm-male

https://vgoodiez.com/products/wpa-by-tinymigh-t_bowl (sold out atm)

That’s the 14mm version though while the inventor already sells a „pro“ version which has the possibility to change the connection from 14mm to 18mm.

Since the shipping from Thailand is just 12$ (iirc) I definitely would recommend to buy it directly from him and that is only possible on instagram as far as I know.

And yes, beside my pill stem from HA this WPA is by far the best and most used accessory for my TM. Highly recommended!
Thank you! No email to the maker? I guess I may have to make an instagram for this

Jojofernz,

Sto.Oned

I don't think it's because you reduced the bowl!:disgust:
Maybe the quality of the greens? less resin? :hmm:
Maybe it just needs to be recalibrated...if you raise the temperature you'll get the same results as before?

Don't do that... :doh: just clean it with a cotton swab and ISO...if it's dirty. I never needed to do that

I suggested loosening the main screw slightly so you can move the plates in reverse so that the main board "scrapes" the bottom plate and improves contact. This is the procedure, which is now suggested in the FAQ on the official website, but which the old people of this thread had already suggested here...a long time ago:rockon:
Waiting an answer to my previous post on this message, i have news.
I'm getting crazy with TM.
After just few days that i fixed it (cleaning with alcohol batteries and tm, strengthening at max the torx screw, putting paper under the metal plate) and it worked very well, tonight i had again the same issue of last weeks (check my previous messages for more details).
So when i press the button, it vibrates straight away (so it probably don't get high temperatures, as i have it on 8 and it take less than 2 seconds to "reach the temperature "), and no vapor, no heating, no stoned.
I don't really know what can be. I cleaned again with alcohol the battery and the pins, i try to strength more the screw, but remain the same.
What is the problem guys?!
I'm very disappointed, as it should be "one of the best portable vaporizers". 😅 😝 🙄
Help!

Sto.Oned,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Has anyone noticed this?

This warranty is valid only if the customer registers the product within one year of the delivery at tinymightvape.com or tinymightvape.eu OR by registering it by 31th December 2023.

Warranty will be voided if the product has not been registered within this period.

We were just talking about the warranty stuff only like a few pages ago if you skim backwards... Some sellers have had discounts, as long as they are a supported retailer there is nothing to be worried about...

But this seems like a necessity for the TM2

I wouldn't say that at all, sure it seems like many people like it, so if you think you want to use yours that way and it is important to you, then maybe... I still have zero interest in it though personally (I have no issue with my glass WPAs and use TM much more dry)

I'm very disappointed, as it should be "one of the best portable vaporizers". 😅 😝 🙄
Help!

Why not send it back in? Always annoying, but sitting there scratching your head, overthinking trying different things doesn't sound that much better if something doesn't seem like it's working properly? I would just send it back in to be checked and fixed...

Varden

Waiting an answer to my previous post on this message, i have news.
I'm getting crazy with TM.
After just few days that i fixed it (cleaning with alcohol batteries and tm, strengthening at max the torx screw, putting paper under the metal plate) and it worked very well, tonight i had again the same issue of last weeks (check my previous messages for more details).
So when i press the button, it vibrates straight away (so it probably don't get high temperatures, as i have it on 8 and it take less than 2 seconds to "reach the temperature "), and no vapor, no heating, no stoned.
I don't really know what can be. I cleaned again with alcohol the battery and the pins, i try to strength more the screw, but remain the same.
Help!
I had this problem with the TM OG and the only thing that fixed it is putting aluminium foil under the upper part contact, following the video posted. Strengthening the torx screw only fixed it temporarily, making it very annoying because of how unreliable it was.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Waiting an answer to my previous post on this message

Why not send it back in? Always annoying, but sitting there scratching your head, overthinking trying different things doesn't sound that much better if something doesn't seem like it's working properly? I would just send it back in to be checked and fixed...

badbee

The biggest discount I've seen is 11% and I think that came out of the retailers markup. As far as I've seen the manufacturer doesn't do periodic discounts. If it's about that much off, it's probably real, if it's much bigger, possibly not. Which retailer?

Zak McKracken

The biggest discount I've seen is 11% and I think that came out of the retailers markup. As far as I've seen the manufacturer doesn't do periodic discounts. If it's about that much off, it's probably real, if it's much bigger, possibly not. Which retailer?

Well it's 338 euro so not much discount, but its in my country(Greece) so free shipping,making it around 25 euros cheaper(which I prefer to invest on a cooling stem) and probably next day delivery as well!I just was puzzled with such low price,while most stuff are at least a bit pricier than abroad .

Sto.Oned

I had this problem with the TM OG and the only thing that fixed it is putting aluminium foil under the upper part contact, following the video posted. Strengthening the torx screw only fixed it temporarily, making it very annoying because of how unreliable it was.

Thank you!
Just one doubt.. From what i see in the video the piece he put under the metal plate looks like a piece of paper (normally foil is Grey /argent color and this is light brown /yellow). Maybe in his country foil has this color?
So paper is not good enough and foil is much better(as someone in previous pages said that shouldn't change Much) ?

Sto.Oned,

Varden

Thank you!
Just one doubt.. From what i see in the video the piece he put under the metal plate looks like a piece of paper (normally foil is Grey /argent color and this is light brown /yellow). Maybe in his country foil has this color?
So paper is not good enough and foil is much better(as someone in previous pages said that shouldn't change Much) ?
In theory anything that elevates the contact will work. The issue is the TinyMight can get very warm, specially inside, and over time it will degrade the paper and you'll have to do the repair again. If you use aluminium foil, it won't be affected by the heat and should be a permanent solution.

BTW, use the suggestion on the video about putting tape in the lower part before you remove the torx screw.

Varden,
Reactions: Sto.Oned

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I figured I’d write the good folks at TM late last week asking about the purpleheart/RED edition. I replied to a “RED” email thread I’ve kept going for a year and half so they’d remember who I was. They replied, “Yes ,it is finally reality ,but still not have a full batch .You will get one of the first i promise :) ! [I hope so! ] Actually it is more deep purple now than red ,but still very vibrant, especially on the right sunset light !” Picture they sent below.

More to come hopefully soon and a new RED TM to keep my OG TM company. Cheers. :peace:

Sto.Oned

In theory anything that elevates the contact will work. The issue is the TinyMight can get very warm, specially inside, and over time it will degrade the paper and you'll have to do the repair again. If you use aluminium foil, it won't be affected by the heat and should be a permanent solution.

BTW, use the suggestion on the video about putting tape in the lower part before you remove the torx screw.
Thank you. Yes, today i spent two hours in doing that and cleaning more, and i discover one important thing.
You must put A LOT of aluminum, as at first attempt (with just aluminum) I got the same issue.
At second attempt I put (more) aluminium+paper, and then it worked. 👍
In the previous pages someone said you have to fold 5-6 times, but i l think its much more than that.
Better to put a lot than few!
Maybe my metal plate is particularly detached from the wood, so I need more than the average.
I also see that my metal plate position (and the pattern) is different from the one in the video. That one is more centered, mine is external.

Why I should use tape before remove the torx? I didn't understand that step.

Top Bottom