TinyMight / TM 2

Petetbay

This has probably been asked before, but the thread is just so damn big and the search is a hustle. So I'll just try it...

I'm looking for a cheapish glass stem with beads or sth similar and dosing capsules.
I'm in Europe though! Couldn't find anything relevant on google.

Are there any options for medium quality glass cooling stems to buy from EU?
Price should be around 20-40 $ is possible...
These are good, also good with V2 TM caps.

Wile.E

This has probably been asked before, but the thread is just so damn big and the search is a hustle. So I'll just try it...

I'm looking for a cheapish glass stem with beads or sth similar and dosing capsules.

Best price in Eu

ezpz

Thermal

Not EU, but the AliExpress Tinymight 2 stem with beads was just as good as the Rattler stem I bought from Vapefiend, the delivery was fairly quick to the UK. YMMV.

kiddvudu2

So, I have owned 5 of the Tinymight brand v2 dosing capsules since I first bought my TM2 (11/2022). Most of the time I don't use capsules, but I do play some regular basement/garage poker where they do make things easier. Today I received some of the S&B capsules that I ordered because of reading some praise here for them, and I'm giving them a thumbs up! I was hesitant to buy them for the longest time for 2 reasons: 1) I don't use them very often. 2) The S&B ones don't fit inside the stem, so it didn't seem "right" to my feeble brain.

Well, I'm likely gonna end up using them more often now after the first try a few minutes ago, wow! The stem isn't in danger of falling out as a result of the capsule not fitting inside of it, so I'm over that. The resistance is perfect, producing tasty full clouds. I think there might have been a very small amount of conduction from the capsule itself, I really liked it. I was surprised how long the session lasted (running at level 5 I got about 8 nice pulls, last 3 starting to roast). I realized that the capsules hold a little more than my average stem does. When I dumped it out it was a perfect match to how my stem loads look at level 5 with about 3-4 pulls.

Thanks to those who recommended the S&B caps, I tried to search the thread to give credit, but "s&b" ain't enuf letters. When I decided to order the caps, I also ordered a filling tray and caddy/container. Looking forward to tweaking my routine a bit just for fun!

Oh, I also received my Tinymigh.t_bowl (OG 14mm only version), and holy hamburgers batman! That think kicks so much ass! My only glass piece is 14mm, so I ain't worried about the 18mm option, but also the tiny handle is perfect for my small bubbler. It all fits together so nicely, and man does it WORK! I made a couple of year endish VAS purchaces this year and so far I'm well pleased with the results! Still more toys to arrive in the next few days as well!

Peese!

kiddvudu2

"Edit" button is gone, sorry for b2b posts:

So, out of the 40 s&b capsules I received, exactly zero of the lids fit flush onto the cups. They all seem to stay in place, the lids slant towards the side that fits onto the rim, away from the side that doesn't fit all the way onto the rim. I'm just curious of this is normal? I tried to force one of them, and it did go on, but I destroyed it getting the lid back off.

Peese!

kiddvudu2,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

kiddvudu2

The capsules are pliable, and will require a little bending, after a while all your capsules will look slightly wonky, it's not a big deal.

New on the left, sitting as you described, older capsule I've used 100 times on the right.

When using the s&b capsules, are people also using a stem screen? I've still only tried 1 capsule, and I used a stem screen with it. Just wondering if it's necessary, and don't want to eat a salad to find out, lol.

Peese!

kiddvudu2,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Try either the Stainless Steel or Titanium S&B CAPSULES, much better then the OG S&B “aluminum” ones.

popitup

I personally prefer the S&B aluminum ones because they cool down faster, I can debowl them seconds after I finish a session.

Also be warned that if you do get SS or Titanium, get the threadless ones. Threads gunk up with resin.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I personally prefer the S&B aluminum ones because they cool down faster, I can debowl them seconds after I finish a session.

Also be warned that if you do get SS or Titanium, get the threadless ones. Threads gunk up with resin.

The ones I linked to are the “threadless”, type. I use the titanium ones as they COOL, really FAST!

ragnorak71

Hi guys. Still smacking me up the head which is nice but looking at batteries now as burning through my current ones

So any recommendations for batteries and charger in UK? Fast charge if possible

Many thanks

ragnorak71,

SockPuppetTheatrics

Capsules for XLUX Roffu, POTV Lobo, and Healthy Rips Rogue (which I believe is the Fenix Mini in the EU) should all fit inside the stem.

SockPuppetTheatrics,

olysh pops

There's been a TM in the house since this morning. I've been playing with it all day.

Thermostat set to 8, session mode, classic hash in a capsule, the flavor is brief but the clouds are there.

Thanks for posting all these tips and suggestions for use ;)

The hash is crushed between two screens, put into an S&B capsule (aluminum), filled with a few glass beads. The capsule is placed under the TM stem.

Prophet dry rig and Tinymight 2

Last edited:

kiddvudu2

The ones I linked to are the “threadless”, type. I use the titanium ones as they COOL, really FAST!

Since I just received 40 of the aluminum ones (and after using 3 capsules so far I really love it), I'm not eager to buy anymore right this moment. I hope this isn't out of bounds to ask, but is there any reason to lean towards the Ti for health/safety reasons? I'd bite the bullet and buy them if so, otherwise, I'm very happy with these ones!

Thanks for all the help!

kiddvudu2,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Hi guys. Still smacking me up the head which is nice but looking at batteries now as burning through my current ones

So any recommendations for batteries and charger in UK? Fast charge if possible

Many thanks
  • charger thread. tl;dr xtar vc4sl is a nice option
  • Batteries, molicel p28a
This is a reputable place to buy then from in the UK.

Top Bottom