TinyMight / TM 2

Momor

I had one of Ed's TNT handles in the cart but decided not to get it. I bought my “bowl” from the inventor and got the Pro version with 14mm and 18mm interchangeable. The metal handle he provides has a hole through it which allows me to insert a pick I use for dabs to tighten. It has to be pretty tight to hold the interchangeable pieces with friction.
In my experience it really doesn't have to be so tight. I can just screw the handle untill it stops, with no force at all and it's enough to hold the swappable male post even if i shake it hard.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Fluffy, always fluffy, so the hot air can pass by nicely. The grind not too thin because otherwise it slips through the holes, but in theory you want to get as thin as you can while still practical to be contained.
Ah the goldilocks grind
Slight, gentle tamp too. Just right. I use the suck-straw method to load a majority of the time with a slight tamp. Perfection at its best! :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

popitup

Got to take the tinymight_t.bowl for a spin. I like function, using the TM like a hammer, but keeping the WPA/weed with my bowl. However, like others have noted I had issues with the handle. First time I used it with the TM, it rotated and I almost knocked over my water piece, it could use a flat spot. Hand tightening is the handle is not enough either, I considered using locktite enough.

It's a good WPA, probably overpriced without a more functional handle.

I think the JoDa WPA is one of my favorite accessories, and this WPA has made me think about using it more like this.

ragnorak71

Just took delivery and my sweaty little hands are holding it now. I am positively engorged with anticipation.

So do I need to do a burn off? Is there anything else I need to do before I load this bad boy up? Well I will have to finish work and charge it etc but after that?

I shall report my findings later

kiddvudu2

Just took delivery and my sweaty little hands are holding it now. I am positively engorged with anticipation.

So do I need to do a burn off? Is there anything else I need to do before I load this bad boy up? Well I will have to finish work and charge it etc but after that?

I shall report my findings later
I'd ISO soak the glass/metal pieces (don't forget the sleeve inside the chamber) then rinse them with hot water. Use only hot water (as hot as your fingers can stand) to rinse and scrub the rubber pieces. Do a burnoff on level 10 for a few minutes (no stem inserted), blowing very gentley inside the chamber just to try to move some air around once in a while. I'd probably let it cool down and do that once more before my first bowl, but hey, I'm no scientist!

Peese!

ragnorak71

Apologies to those of delicate nature but that hit me like a two year old to the nutsack

2 dosing capsules the first was nice through the extended glass piece with balls, very smooth. Then I tried the 80mm glass tube with the cooling unit. Well now, that and the cup of tea I have puts me in English nirvana

Got lots of stems to try and will probably buy another one before the night is out. Thinking case as well, unit gets hot doesn't it? Haven't bonged for years but this made me think about it again.

Conclusion is I am happy with it, makes me feel so very stoned but I am guessing some of that will be new device high. Thanks to everyone that helped me decide to buy it, any advice on 'needed' stuff is welcome and maybe something around cases as it does get warm.
Anyhow I am going to smash this fucker for a bit then go to bed. Have a great night you fabulous bastards

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Just ordered.
This was one of those vapes that was hard to decide on. I'm not a 'portable person ', I have enough portables, I have too many portables, I'm more of a session vaper, and so on. While I suspected I'd get around to the TM2, it wasn't urgent. What finally kicked my VAS into action was Blind Channel.
In October, we went to see The HU, a Mongolian heavy metal band, at the Warfield Theater in San Francisco. We'd seen The HU before and were expecting a good show, but we weren't expecting Blind Channel, a Finnish heavy metal band, to open. Suddenly, there were all these Finnish boys running and jumping around on stage, and my life became more joyous. My preferred spot at concerts is in front, leaning on the stage if possible, but at least at the rail flirting with bouncers (they like sandwiches, always bring sandwiches). We were situated in such a spot, and I swear I could have just grabbed one of those boys and dragged them off the stage. I don't think I would have gotten past the Mongolian mosh pit, but it did cross my mind to tie one of the guitarists shoe laces together, though I didn't follow through. Not that I would do that, but it's such a rare opportunity, it's hard to not notice when it's possible.
Anyway, it was a fun concert, and I bought Blind Channel music and merch, put up the posters in my room, joined the Fan Club, had the band members members tattooed on my sleeve, etc. It was a busy time, so it took until the Other Day to realize, "Hey, the TinyMight2 is from Finland!"
That did it. I had to have the TinyMight2, and I had to have it NOW. Really, it felt urgent. Problem was, I was in a bit of a GAS state, so I had to focus back on vapes. It didn't seem like sales were a thing, so waiting any longer seemed pointless, but a bundle seemed like a good idea. Been doing this long enough to know you have to buy Accessories, and a bundle seemed like a good start. Consulted with family, checked the bank account, wrote VGoodiez begging them to tell me this wasn't the Biggest Mistake I'll Ever Make, ordered 8 batteries from Liion, then ordered a bundle with a Rocket Stem, and I don't know what all. It's all in good hands with @VGOODIEZ , and now I need to read the thread From The Beginning, but first a glass of water and a lie down. This has been a lot.

Durbandream

Just ordered.
This was one of those vapes that was hard to decide on. I'm not a 'portable person ', I have enough portables, I have too many portables, I'm more of a session vaper, and so on. While I suspected I'd get around to the TM2, it wasn't urgent. What finally kicked my VAS into action was Blind Channel.
In October, we went to see The HU, a Mongolian heavy metal band, at the Warfield Theater in San Francisco. We'd seen The HU before and were expecting a good show, but we weren't expecting Blind Channel, a Finnish heavy metal band, to open. Suddenly, there were all these Finnish boys running and jumping around on stage, and my life became more joyous. My preferred spot at concerts is in front, leaning on the stage if possible, but at least at the rail flirting with bouncers (they like sandwiches, always bring sandwiches). We were situated in such a spot, and I swear I could have just grabbed one of those boys and dragged them off the stage. I don't think I would have gotten past the Mongolian mosh pit, but it did cross my mind to tie one of the guitarists shoe laces together, though I didn't follow through. Not that I would do that, but it's such a rare opportunity, it's hard to not notice when it's possible.
Anyway, it was a fun concert, and I bought Blind Channel music and merch, put up the posters in my room, joined the Fan Club, had the band members members tattooed on my sleeve, etc. It was a busy time, so it took until the Other Day to realize, "Hey, the TinyMight2 is from Finland!"
That did it. I had to have the TinyMight2, and I had to have it NOW. Really, it felt urgent. Problem was, I was in a bit of a GAS state, so I had to focus back on vapes. It didn't seem like sales were a thing, so waiting any longer seemed pointless, but a bundle seemed like a good idea. Been doing this long enough to know you have to buy Accessories, and a bundle seemed like a good start. Consulted with family, checked the bank account, wrote VGoodiez begging them to tell me this wasn't the Biggest Mistake I'll Ever Make, ordered 8 batteries from Liion, then ordered a bundle with a Rocket Stem, and I don't know what all. It's all in good hands with @VGOODIEZ , and now I need to read the thread From The Beginning, but first a glass of water and a lie down. This has been a lot.
You won't be disappointed, the TM2 is a beast. I had a similar progression of buying less expensive vapes and I'm glad I did since I still love my butane vapes and Air Max (it's a perfect session companion to the TM2), but the TM2 is just a huge step up in functionality compared to everything else. You can use it a lot of different ways and it handles them all perfectly, a lot of thought went into the user experience of the device.

imor jones

I had one of Ed's TNT handles in the cart but decided not to get it. I bought my “bowl” from the inventor and got the Pro version with 14mm and 18mm interchangeable. The metal handle he provides has a hole through it which allows me to insert a pick I use for dabs to tighten. It has to be pretty tight to hold the interchangeable pieces with friction.
How much does such a tinymight bowle cost?

imor jones,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Likun

This has probably been asked before, but the thread is just so damn big and the search is a hustle. So I'll just try it...

I'm looking for a cheapish glass stem with beads or sth similar and dosing capsules.
I'm in Europe though! Couldn't find anything relevant on google.

Are there any options for medium quality glass cooling stems to buy from EU?
Price should be around 20-40 $ is possible...

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Are there any options for medium quality glass cooling stems to buy from EU?
Price should be around 20-40 $ is possible...

I got this one and I really like it: https://lacentralevapeur.com/accessoires-vaporisateurs/23193587-3-upline-taster-grav.html

It's cheap (14 Euro) and they ship quickly from France. The stem cools sufficiently and looks pretty cool, in my opinion. Here in the thread you will find others who also recommend this stem (search for "grav upline" in this thread to find those comments easily).

I don't like using capsules with the TM so I can't help with that.

EDIT: If I remember correctly, the Storz & Bickel capsules should work, although they will sit under the stem as they are too big to fit in the stem.

Top Bottom