TinyMight / TM 2

Duba

Accessory Maker
I'v made a matching sleeve with the colored battery cap and lock ring (from @tinymigh.t_bowl). I like the result and will probably make more soon.

The wpa from the same guy is also a true add-on, i added amazing results with hash😍

This has probably already been mentioned on the thread but I didn't see it and it deserves to be mentioned again.

dench

Hi brothers! Two questions.
1. Is the bag included made from hemp or flax fibers?
2. Has anyone tried Mighty+ yet? I wonder where the vapor tastes better? The quality of evaporation is, of course, better with TM2, it smokes like a steam locomotive! But it’s the taste sensations of the steam that are interesting. Mighty+ or Tinymight 2?

dench,

budski

cantre member
Various TM2 stems made out of various materials in various configurations will have varied flavor profiles!!:science:
The Mighty will taste like the mighty:shrug:,
I read on the website that it's hemp

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Has anyone tried Mighty+ yet? I wonder where the vapor tastes better? The quality of evaporation is, of course, better with TM2, it smokes like a steam locomotive! But it’s the taste sensations of the steam that are interesting. Mighty+ or Tinymight 2?

If you want a full on comparison, check the ask FC section... But it's going to taste better here, pure convection on demand, with a full temp range dial, potential for all glass pathway or glass with steel, much more control over the extraction process, and my experience much better vapor quality and flavor yes... Taste is very different with hybrid session device creating the vapor for you, aside from materials used in mighty ..

Rodney

The little rubber bands snapped on my cooling unit when I was cleaning it. Is there any other cooling unit ppl use? Have put new bands on and can get replacement I know.

Rodney,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Not a big fan of the cooling unit, especially the nuts and washers and screws inside. There are a lot of options. My favorite is a J Hook with spikes inside to absorb the heat. Works really well.
TM-w-Jhook.jpg

Rodney

Not a big fan of the cooling unit, especially the nuts and washers and screws inside. There are a lot of options. My favorite is a J Hook with spikes inside to absorb the heat. Works really well.
TM-w-Jhook.jpg

will pick up this ASAP

Thnx :)

oh is 18mm right size or?

Sto.Oned

Hi, I just changed the internal glass removing the screw below.
All working good but I feel that the button moves in and out very easily (as I removed some shit inside). It makes also a sound. I don't know if I lost any small piece that was pushing out the botton to stay firm.
If not, is there any way to keep the button firm?
I m plenty of vaping orings, but they are not high temperature resistant.
But I don't think that the button area will become so hot, do you think that I can add them without risks of smells?
Option B could be a small piece of paper behind the button..
Let me know what's best (and easier) thanks 😁
Hi, I would love to know what do you think about this button fix to avoid it shaking.
Like it is seems a toy with a loosen button.
Do you think that a normal oring wouldn't resist to the temperatures in the button area?

Sto.Oned,

MoltenTiger

Hi, I would love to know what do you think about this button fix to avoid it shaking.
Do you think that a normal oring wouldn't resist to the temperatures in the button area?
The button is isolated enough I would think most o-ring materials would cope.

What did you remove from the button?

You could put some tape over it to get it to spring back / be silent ?

stocky

Thank you to the members who showed me the way. Larger baskets, long Ti stem filled with GLASS, and a tip was a complete game charger!!! I'm in love with my TM2 now.

They should just throw out the CUs. Those things made me want to sell the TM2 and get a Lobo. Glad I listened to kiddvudu2 🙏🙏🙏
I guess I'm in your previous boat. I'm going in day 4 or 5 with my new tm2 and im using it at 2 and still coughing my lungs out. Only have stock stem and titanium one and both put me on the floor gagging.

I made a reddit post about the insane reclaim build up on my stem in a few days.

Getting high as fck don't get me wrong but coming from the avlp this is a bigger test than I imagined. Guess I can't handle thr stock expirence of this thing

UhuM

I guess I'm in your previous boat. I'm going in day 4 or 5 with my new tm2 and im using it at 2 and still coughing my lungs out. Only have stock stem and titanium one and both put me on the floor gagging.

I made a reddit post about the insane reclaim build up on my stem in a few days.

Getting high as fck don't get me wrong but coming from the avlp this is a bigger test than I imagined. Guess I can't handle thr stock expirence of this thing
I was in the exact same spot, coming from the avlp. Except for the Rocket stem, every solution had me coughing/throat tickling - but you'll find your sweetspot.
Currently I'm using a 80mm steam, with 3 long terp pills and a glass mouthpiece. Together with the AVLP dosing capsules V2 (try them!), temp stepping from 4-6 with a few shorter draws, there's no coughing, there's just taste and getting really backed. That's how I thought the TM2 would be - but the first sessions were rather underwhelming, except for the level of high.
The Rocket Stem is nice, but kills to much flavour. But the cooling capabilities are awesome.

budski

cantre member
my 1st impression with stock was meh! got an ed's wood stem with beads, way better. got a goodvibes marble stem, was harsh at 1st but a few extra beads under the cooling mouthpiece made all the difference now it's the favorite at home.
53329870051_2d2f7df306_b.jpg
the TI stem has dimpled glass lining, the wood shorty has ceramic mouthpiece and both have og CU trapping boro beads

Last edited:

budski

cantre member
I just cleaned the goodvibes and og beads and all for the pic, after maybe 3 weeks of shared duty, several loads a day each. half the beads were a struggle to remove and and came out in brown globs, I had trouble drawing thru it before cleaning..
ps I most always use the AVLP caps to keep the oven and stem clean

Last edited:

stocky

my 1st impression with stock was meh! got an ed's wood stem with beads, way better. got a goodvibes marble stem, was harsh at 1st but a few extra beads under the cooling mouthpiece made all the difference now it's the favorite at home.
53329870051_2d2f7df306_b.jpg
the TI stem has dimpled glass lining, the wood shorty has ceramic mouthpiece and og CU trapping boro beads
After seeing ur titanium stem I got an orange one like that imma go try that
I just cleaned the goodvibes and og beads and all for the pic, after maybe 3 weeks of shared duty, several loads a day each. half the beads were a struggle to remove and and came out in brown globs, I had trouble drawing thru it before cleaning..
ps I most always use the AVLP caps to keep the oven and stem clean
Guess I got shopping to do. I was just using the stock stem today on 2.5 and could handle the hits than went back to the avlp cap and it floored me again. Those gold caps really do something

badbee

If you are talking about the little cover cap for the switch you shouldn't do anything to it. That is a dust and cosmetic cover that needs to be slightly loose. If you put something behind it that puts pressure on the switch attached to the PCB you are likely to bust the switch. If you absolutely can't resist I would suggest starting with a single thickness of parchment paper, that will be thinner than an o-ring.

If the switch itself is loose or bent that's a different story.

budski

cantre member
had some potv stems; the stock TI stem gets hot so instant glass mouth piece. be advised some dimpled glass will have more deformation in the shape and not slide into the TI stem, others will slide right through and need to be trapped.

Top Bottom