TinyMight / TM 2

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I did short glass bowl at 6 and was amazed at the flavor with great vapor production. Reminds me of my Splinters, but better and easier.
Those are the two battery powered vapes I go back and forth between, my TM's and my Splinters. If I'm taking more than a couple hits and whichever one I'm using starts to get a little too warm I just switch to the other. And I also agree that not having to bother with a mod gives the TMs the edge...

Shorner

Got my TM2 today and ran a couple bowls, yup it’s the deal.

I did short glass bowl at 6 and was amazed at the flavor with great vapor production. Reminds me of my Splinters, but better and easier. Glass does get pretty hot and need to be carefull.

2nd bowl 14mm glass screen wpa at 5 using a bent stem mp, right on, right on, right on, nice flavor loving it. Enano silicone guard works good for protecting digits from hot glass.

Need to procure some fresh herb to clear my sinuses. Very happy, gonna be fun testing this thing out. :love:
I highly recommend the rattler/rocket stem, cheap and good.

Petetbay

I highly recommend the rattler/rocket stem, cheap and good.
Yes I got one with my order, not tried with TM2 has a glass bowl which is nice. Tried a cap of hash sandwiched in hemp fiber at 8.5 hit hard, but kind of harsh, too hot I think, couldn’t finish it which is rare for me with hash, reminds me of my EVO with hash. 😎

edit: this is a thing of beauty, waxed it up and amazing craftsmanship kinda heavy metal hits an oak tree, machinist meets a woodcarver.

Last edited:

dench

My TM2 makes a buzzing sound when heating up - is this normal? A friend has the same one and it works quietly. How to get one that doesn't make noise? Who's going to be lucky 50/50?

dench,
Reactions: Dr. G

Varden

My TM2 makes a buzzing sound when heating up - is this normal? A friend has the same one and it works quietly. How to get one that doesn't make noise? Who's going to be lucky 50/50?
The TM's can rattle a bit when heating up. What is strange is if your friend's is a lot quieter than yours.

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
My tm (not 2) also buzzes when heater is on, but it isn't that loud. Maybe if you're in a quiet room and holding it up you could hear it. I was always sure that this was normal? I think you will find more info about it if you search this thread :)

Petetbay

Normal I believe, have to put it to my ear to hear it. A lot vapes do it, some louder than others, don’t think there’s anything to worry about. :2c:

dench

Normal I believe, have to put it to my ear to hear it. A lot vapes do it, some louder than others, don’t think there’s anything to worry about. :2c:
Mine makes quite a loud noise, can be heard at arm's length, and even in a small quiet room can be heard from across the room.
The sound is similar to the rapid ticking of a clock - it is quiet, barely audible. But sometimes there is such a squeaking sound - it is very loud.

dench

Are there sometimes discounts on the official website tinymightvape.com? Have there been discount sales there before? For example, on Black Friday or some other sales?

dench,

Pinehurst

I'm just shocked at the poor quality of the vapor produced. Yeah it hits hard but it falls flat on everything else. Tastes like metal, no cannabis taste, harsh as hell. Honestly, I'm regretting the purchase and would rather have spent my money on a future device.
Thank you to the members who showed me the way. Larger baskets, long Ti stem filled with GLASS, and a tip was a complete game charger!!! I'm in love with my TM2 now.

They should just throw out the CUs. Those things made me want to sell the TM2 and get a Lobo. Glad I listened to kiddvudu2 🙏🙏🙏

Varden

Thank you to the members who showed me the way. Larger baskets, long Ti stem filled with GLASS, and a tip was a complete game charger!!! I'm in love with my TM2 now.

They should just throw out the CUs. Those things made me want to sell the TM2 and get a Lobo. Glad I listened to kiddvudu2 🙏🙏🙏
100% agree, the cooling unit is not good and the main problem is new user assume that's the right way of using the TM.

You should give a try to a WPA with glass basket hooked to a jhook. It is a bit too cumbersome to go around with it, but for home it is amazing.

Pinehurst

100% agree, the cooling unit is not good and the main problem is new user assume that's the right way of using the TM.

You should give a try to a WPA with glass basket hooked to a jhook. It is a bit too cumbersome to go around with it, but for home it is amazing.
My stem tip is the 10mm wpa. Makes an amazing travel set paired with a pocket rig 🤙.

And you're spot on, I couldn't understand what I was doing wrong, why it tasted like a pair of steel balls and with the rimmed screen, its a one hit wonder. Effort really does have to happen on the past of the end user to A) make the vapor quality anything above a Yocan dry herb vape and B) how to figure out how to get the optimal bowl size..... But once done, it's hands down a beast! Very comparable to my ball vapes for a portable...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Are there sometimes discounts on the official website tinymightvape.com? Have there been discount sales there before? For example, on Black Friday or some other sales?

No, the only official deal was free shipping at one point, there are other ways to save buying from other retailers if you search here you can see which ones and how much... Welcome to FC!

snowdrop7756

My stem tip is the 10mm wpa. Makes an amazing travel set paired with a pocket rig 🤙.

And you're spot on, I couldn't understand what I was doing wrong, why it tasted like a pair of steel balls and with the rimmed screen, its a one hit wonder. Effort really does have to happen on the past of the end user to A) make the vapor quality anything above a Yocan dry herb vape and B) how to figure out how to get the optimal bowl size..... But once done, it's hands down a beast! Very comparable to my ball vapes for a portable...
Weird . I have a 60 dollar glass stem that just doesn’t work great for microdosing. I much prefer the stock stem and cooling unit and I don’t taste metal at all, granted my flower is pretty terpy usually. Maybe it’s the fact that my cooling unit sits so low in the stem?

snowdrop7756,

Pinehurst

Weird . I have a 60 dollar glass stem that just doesn’t work great for microdosing. I much prefer the stock stem and cooling unit and I don’t taste metal at all, granted my flower is pretty terpy usually. Maybe it’s the fact that my cooling unit sits so low in the stem?
I filled mine with rubies and it was still harsh af.

PM me that stem if you're trying to get rid of it

Pinehurst,

TheDankness

Extremely Moist
hey fam,

I picked up some dome filters with the ring around the edge and I'm a little perplexed about them. They sit just inside the business end of my stem and the ring prevents it from going any deeper. Am I expected to pack my herb into the little divot made by the bowl? If I put this into the TM2, the bud is going to be right up against the screen inside the heating chamber and will get messed up when I vape it.

What am I missing?

edit to add: I've got a bunch of the regular dome filters without the ring that I use in my rocket stem and Ed's wooden stem and I love them. They work really well and keep the heating chamber clean as the day I bought it. I've just read some people swear by the ringed filters so wanted to see what was up. I may have made a huge mistake costing me SEVERAL DOLLARS. 😰

Last edited:

BreadStick

hey fam,

I picked up some dome filters with the ring around the edge and I'm a little perplexed about them. They sit just inside the business end of my stem and the ring prevents it from going any deeper. Am I expected to pack my herb into the little divot made by the bowl? If I put this into the TM2, the bud is going to be right up against the screen inside the heating chamber and will get messed up when I vape it.

What am I missing?
I've used the rimmed basket screens before with my TM1 and haven't burnt my bud but you probably will get a donut. It's a bit annoying but you don't have to push your stem in all the way if you want more space between the heater and herb. I always find the brimmed screens get caught on the o-ring that holds your stem when your pulling the stem out so I'm not a fan of them. But maybe I haven't found the right brimmed screen yet!

BreadStick,
Reactions: ezpz

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
hey fam,

What am I missing?
I think you are describing a basket screen. Most don't work well with the Tinymight in my experience. The rim of the screen gets caught on the stem o-ring, etc. The rimless dome screens work better for me.

However there is no problem putting the load next to the heater screen. That's the typical design with the CU and other stems.

Top Bottom