TinyMight / TM 2

the123321

The switch broke on my TM2 about 1.5 months after it arrived. There appears to have been some bad switches, and that may be all this is. They sent a mailing label and had a repaired unit back to me in 10 days.
Thank you. That makes sense based on what I am seeing, since it does light up when I put the battery in and vibrates but then the switch does nothing when I try to turn it on in either mode regardless of what setting I have it on, tried both 10 and 7.

the123321,

gangababa

EDIT: Rereading; yes bad switch, but why not try 4-5-6 to turn it on. One user's problem turned out to be misreading the dial pointer.

Last edited:

the123321

EDIT: Rereading; yes bad switch, but why not try 4-5-6 to turn it on. One user's problem turned out to be misreading the dial pointer.
Thanks. I tried several different settings on the temp dial, none of them work.

Last edited:
the123321,

2minTurkish

Anyone know if the Tinymight is releasing in another wood anytime soon (I know the red is basically dead in the water)? I've been thinking about getting a TM2 for a while but have been holding out waiting for a different wood. I may end up gifting my TM1.5 to a fam member who smokes if they like it.

the123321

Have a lot of people had problems with their TM2? I was planning to exchange for a replacement but now I am thinking I may just return it and stick with my ball vape. I do not really need portable as I would only be using it at home. I just wanted something easier to use on demand than my ball vape.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Have a lot of people had problems with their TM2? I was planning to exchange for a replacement but now I am thinking I may just return it and stick with my ball vape. I do not really need portable as I would only be using it at home. I just wanted something easier to use on demand than my ball vape.

No I would hold out because it can be that convenient, def get a good one. I still feel like I'll trade in one of mine for a TM2 before the year is out if I can just stop procrastinating

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
No I would hold out because it can be that convenient, def get a good one. I still feel like I'll trade in one of mine for a TM2 before the year is out if I can just stop procrastinating
If you do this, let me know what he charges you, because I am also tempted.

RedZep

So I've come to realize that I prefer using the rimmed screens that hold 0.1.

I just prefer the extra airflow, and how the screen clips into some stems and stays there.

I've noticed it only fits properly into the extra long 3d cooling stem, and the stock stems.

The artisan stems like the pill stem all seem too wide internal diameter. So the screen just falls out of place.

Are there any other stems that the rimmed screen fits? I'm thinking of the Rocket stem and the Grav Taster stem in particular.

Shit Snacks

If you do this, let me know what he charges you, because I am also tempted.

I believe the price is mentioned on the site where it explains how to do it, I was going by I think it was rusty who did it here previously so I would search for the word upgrade maybe? Could have been someone else... I think it's like $50?? That's in my mind at least

ElMismo

I was recently asking him about the program

Also we currently have an upgrade program to TM2 . Here is it how it works:

You return your barebones TM1 (unit only,keep the accessories to use as a backup with your future TM2 package),to the address below with the cheapest tracked option. Then you go to our site place a order using the code tm1totm2 to get 150 euro discount ,also please put the tracking number for the return in the dedicated comment field !Put a papernote inside UPGRADE ! This is it !

For EU :
JTJS Products Oy
Puusepänkaarre 2
06150 Porvoo
FINLAND

tel: +358 923 164 420

For USA :
> VGEZ
>
> 1557 Buford Drive #492903
>
> Lawrenceville, GA 30043
>
> USPS is fine but we can also accept UPS or FedEx.
The code still works.
Is there an end date for the upgrade program ?

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I believe the price is mentioned on the site where it explains how to do it, I was going by I think it was rusty who did it here previously so I would search for the word upgrade maybe? Could have been someone else... I think it's like $50?? That's in my mind at least

I received a 150 EURO credit on OG TM, in June. Not sure what the deal is now, but that information should be available on the TM site.

Shit Snacks

At fifty bucks it would have been a no brainer upgrade. At $200, less so but still a deal.

Yeah clearly I misremembered what it was exactly haha not bad but we'll see if I can afford that again before the end of the year!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: cybrguy

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I really would like to have the T2, but if my finances make me choose between upgrading one of my TMs or getting the Tempest, I think I'd have to go with the latter. I guess we'll see if I can stir up a little extra business... ;)

Petetbay

3rd retailer in Canada selling the Tinymight 2, Herb Cafe. POTV and Sneaky Pete North are the others. I’m still waiting on the 50% off sale. :|

Petetbay,

RedZep

3rd retailer in Canada selling the Tinymight 2, Herb Cafe. POTV and Sneaky Pete North are the others. I’m still waiting on the 50% off sale. :|

TM2 will never get such a sale. Only mass produced factory vapes can do that and maintain a profit margin. Even looking at material costs alone we can rule it out

RedZep,
  • Haha
Reactions: Petetbay

Petetbay

TM2 will never get such a sale. Only mass produced factory vapes can do that and maintain a profit margin. Even looking at material costs alone we can rule it out
It was a joke, I know all about what things go for and it’s also a little dig at the high price. :bang:

edit: POTV did have a 20% off sale when they 1st released it, I think I was during the 420 sale.

Last edited:

RedZep

It was a joke, I know all about what things go for and it’s also a little dig at the high price. :bang:

edit: POTV did have a 20% off sale when they 1st released it, I think I was during the 420 sale.
20% is a great deal for TM2. Bet you regret that one :nod:

Sometimes with these things you have to factor how much of your life you are going without something you already know you want. Life is short. I've waiting 6-9 months for things to go on sale before, and looking back I would have paid the money I saved to have it all that time.

Time is money as they say.

Vapordeflor

I tried filling the lower part of the cooling unit with 4mm ruby beads (3mm beads don't work because they block the cooling unit airflow), and it worked quite well, It does, however, require more regular maintenance (as is usually the case with this type of assembly):
Hey!

Sorry if this has already been addressed on the thread but to avoid regular cleaning of the cooling unit while using glass beads you can fill the upper chamber with the beads, leaving the screened lower one empty, that way you will avoid the sooner clogging. SS Screen is fine with a brush after every session and deep cleaning when needed.

Vapordeflor,
Reactions: Enki
Top Bottom