TinyMight / TM 2

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Nah since I've done some research before I got it, I put it on 6 immediately as I thought it would be the sweet spot for me.
Worth a shot since that sounds like the accidental power-on protection lights and vibration. I always turn my TM down to the lowest setting to make sure it doesn't accidentally turn on.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Laantje

sickmanfraud

Hi y'all,

I received my Tinymight 2 yesterday and I'm having some problems.

A lot of times when I try to turn it on using the 3x click, it vibrates 4 times and then shows green -> red -> green and doesn't turn on.

Sometimes it does turn on correctly, and I am then able to use it without any problems until I turn it off again and leave it unused for a while. The problem described above keeps returning and I have no clue what is causing it.

Charging gives me a solid red light that always just disappears after a few minutes. I've used the device for around 5 or 6 sessions so it should not be full in just a few minutes.

Any ideas?
Maybe someone here had the same experience :)

a different battery and an external charger

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I feel really lucky that Walnut is my favourite wood.
I may not be as lucky as you holding out for a red/purpleheart TM2. I love the natural look of the original TM (which I’ve had for 3+ years - and LOVE!); I like the two brown finishes of the TM2 as well. When I saw the promo pics of the TM2 as it was rolling out I fell in love with the RED one. Alas, it may not come to fruition. We’ll see, or perhaps another wood species will be used. I’ll hold off a bit longer before I buy another TM but I won’t hesitate to pull the trigger if another fancy color/finish come out.

Long story short: Tinymight is greatly maturing and insuring quality is there upfront. They’re super busy (good!) and they do respond and appear to listen to us, somehow. All good! :peace:

My TM2 has bee in my town for three days. They keep jacking me around. I’m about to go to the warehouse tomorrow and steal it before they load the trucks

TurdFerguson,
  • Wow
Reactions: Vaporific

Pappy

shmaporist
Hi y'all,

I received my Tinymight 2 yesterday and I'm having some problems.

A lot of times when I try to turn it on using the 3x click, it vibrates 4 times and then shows green -> red -> green and doesn't turn on.

Sometimes it does turn on correctly, and I am then able to use it without any problems until I turn it off again and leave it unused for a while. The problem described above keeps returning and I have no clue what is causing it.

Charging gives me a solid red light that always just disappears after a few minutes. I've used the device for around 5 or 6 sessions so it should not be full in just a few minutes.

Any ideas?
Maybe someone here had the same experience :)
Make sure the battery cap is fully screwed down.

Pappy,
Reactions: BigJr48

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Odd, tried to access the “Tinymightvape.com” website just now. Server page opens:
“The account associated with this website has been disabled.” :(

RustyOldNail,

florduh

Unfortunately for me I just dropped off my TM-OG at the Post Office, and came home to order the TM2 with the discount…
Talk about rude timing….. :(

That's a bummer. But I'd bet the site will be back up long before your unit arrives in Finland.

It's also POSSIBLE their email still works, info(at)tinymightvape.com

I'm pretty sure they have an IG account too. If you have an account you can shoot them a message. Remind them to pay their bills and shit.

Sorry dude!

RustyOldNail

That's a bummer. But I'd bet the site will be back up long before your unit arrives in Finland.

It's also POSSIBLE their email still works, info(at)tinymightvape.com

I'm pretty sure they have an IG account too. If you have an account you can shoot them a message. Remind them to pay their bills and shit.

Sorry dude!

I’m sure they will be back. I sent mine back to Vgoodiez. I sent an email to both addresses I have in case they are sleeping… Don’t use IG. Just my luck, the site was up yesterday.

RustyOldNail,

Laantje

Make sure the battery cap is fully screwed down.
It is, I've tried messing around with the cap but it had no results.

Yesterday it worked for like 5 minutes and then it stopped working again. Now I can't seem to get it working again at all.
My new batteries and charger will be delivered today, I really hope its just the battery and switching it fixes the problem.

I'll post an update soon.

EDIT:
By the way, here is a video of the issue:

As you can see, the LED just flashes green -> red -> green together with 4 vibrations and then the device does absolutely nothing...

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

They fixed the site. Returned my TM OG, and had no issue getting the 150 euro discount on the TM2, just placed my order.
I waited almost a year for “purpleheart” or other wood choices, but received the same disappointing email from TM, that the wood did not work out. I’m more function over form, so the Walnut will be just fine.

Shorner

Walnut ftw....

That's the colour I went for when I chose a sticky brick, they had purple heart yuck!!

Shorner,

RustyOldNail

Ah honestly I wouldn't have gone with purple heart for their exotic wood option, it is far from a neutral wood generally, so not that surprised didn't work out in the end... Oh well

I liked it in my RBT SPLINTER Z (US CUSTOM “Purpleheart”), but it was probably a wood they could not dry out well enough.

FROM TM CS:
“Hello! Sadly Purplehearth wood turnout to be not up to the specs for production, It just changes dimensions with time and tight tolerances are needed so the top and bottom panels are a tight fit,we just bought a material which turn out that might take a lot more time to condition then our wood guy calculated.”

Since the wood doesn’t affect the function of the device, comments on the color or grain are purely PREFERENCE. I just didn’t see the purpose of waiting any longer to take advantage of their generous and easy rebate offer! As who knows how long they will offer this trade in deal.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I do like it, from what I know about it I don't think this would be a good use for it though... I have Milaana made fully out of PH and it is awesome, along with a Splinter Z though I am less enthused about that one... I just mean PH is not one of the more neutral exotic woods and there are a lot of varieties, some people could be more sensitive to it allergically, more so when working it of course, but I also know how it can swell and change shape etc and that is likely a huge part of why it didn't work out for the TM2... Yeah the way RBT and others have used it it is more okay, generally, certainly not a universal thing

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: BigJr48

RedZep

I thought you sold your TM2?
Oh I did. But I intend to get another. I thought I could replace it with injector ball vapes with j-hook. I've learned that the TM2 is quite unique imo. Best taste and vape signature I've ever had. So I will buy one and have a stem made with flattened MP. If it still gives me a little pain, I will just rotate it. But I need one in my life.

I was also speaking of Walnut in general. My sticky brick and coffee grinder are walnut. I love the grain. It's one of the safest woods for allergies. Ages well. Doesn't fade in the sun. And the grain patterns are hardest to mimic with cheap plastic fake wood. It's just a brilliant wood choice. If TM2 had 10 wood choices I would still go with Walnut every time.

Shorner

Oh I did. But I intend to get another. I thought I could replace it with injector ball vapes with j-hook. I've learned that the TM2 is quite unique imo. Best taste and vape signature I've ever had. So I will buy one and have a stem made with flattened MP. If it still gives me a little pain, I will just rotate it. But I need one in my life.

I was also speaking of Walnut in general. My sticky brick and coffee grinder are walnut. I love the grain. It's one of the safest woods for allergies. Ages well. Doesn't fade in the sun. And the grain patterns are hardest to mimic with cheap plastic fake wood. It's just a brilliant wood choice. If TM2 had 10 wood choices I would still go with Walnut every time.
Good to hear your getting another beast mate👌

Top Bottom