TinyMight / TM 2

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Bit of an odd one, but does anyone know where I can get a replacement silicone cap for the TM bubbler as I've lost mine? I'm sure there will be something on eBay but I don't know what size it is!

trevytrev,

gangababa

No, not for the stems, for the mouthpiece on the TM bubbler, so I can invert it without water coming out.
Edit added: Measuring the two plugs that I have, they seem to be 7mm diameter at the small end. I used a mm scale but do not have a proper caliper for the job.

Oh, so that was the purpose of the mouthpiece plug. The white plug can also be used to replace the tool and block the LED light.
20230111-120120.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
GVB telescopic cooling stem giveaway about to go down, last second entries?

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Edit added: Measuring the two plugs that I have, they seem to be 7mm diameter at the small end. I used a mm scale but do not have a proper caliper for the job.

Oh, so that was the purpose of the mouthpiece plug. The white plug can also be used to replace the tool and block the LED light.
20230111-120120.jpg
Thanks!!

trevytrev,

sickmanfraud

Anybody here have a roasted walnut and can share a pic or two of it, and do you like the looks of it? Thanks alot.

I actually have both. I lost my TM2 and bought a new one before I heard about the upgrade. I am very pleased I took advantage of the upgrade program and I still have one TM 1.5 I may upgrade. As mentioned previously, I received the BNIB full TM2 kit within 7 days.

In a side-by-side comparison, I happen to prefer the unroasted walnut. Both wood choices are good choices as they are both beautiful. That said, there is no discernable grain in the roasted walnut. If someone is hard on their vaporizers I think the roasted would be a better choice as it will not show little nicks and bounces.

Shit Snacks

Screenshot-20230423-104528.png

looks like 508phineas aka @Vlad the Inhaler is finally back at it again! Hit him up for em

potatobass

Just grabbed a Tinymight2 ...
What a neat design.
This thing is incredible : this is the first time I am 100% satisfied with a portable device. Tried Arizer air 2 , MLFB , vaporgenie , vaponic , xmax, Fog , Glow18 and boundless terra... but none of them come close to that beast .
Smooth big vapor cloud, taste and feel like a good desktop and thanx to this forum , i'm finally satisfied.

But what I wanted to point out is the ecological approach... This is important to me and they nailed it with environmental friendly manufacturing.
This thing seems too good to be true!

EarthworldTim

Screenshot-20230423-104528.png

looks like 508phineas aka @Vlad the Inhaler is finally back at it again! Hit him up for em
I saw this when he posted yesterday and grabbed a heady TM stem and a TP80 long stem. Happy to finally get my hands on the legendary vigreux stems at long last. He has more so get em while they're available!

gearz

I feel like the tinymight or tinymight 2 would fit my microdosing needs well. Pulled the trigger on a crafty a while back not realizing that it’s more for sessions than a hit here or there. So where does one obtain a tinymight or tinymight 2 in the states? Searched google but kinda came up empty. Maybe places are stocked out after 4/20 sales, not sure.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
So where does one obtain a tinymight or tinymight 2 in the states?

EarthworldTim

I feel like the tinymight or tinymight 2 would fit my microdosing needs well. Pulled the trigger on a crafty a while back not realizing that it’s more for sessions than a hit here or there. So where does one obtain a tinymight or tinymight 2 in the states? Searched google but kinda came up empty. Maybe places are stocked out after 4/20 sales, not sure.
Or second hand through the exchange on discord. Quite a few TM bundles popping up as of late.

Shit Snacks

Welcome to FC! You are in the right place now... If you can afford it there's no reason not to order direct from the TM website in the US btw though there are US retailers

badbee

One of main retailers in the US is VGoodiez, they have a good reputation in the vaping community. If they are out of stock it will come back in a few days. Or you can order directly from the manufacturer in Finland at tinymightvape.com

Varden

tinymight 2 arrived yesterday. incredible vape, extracted the entire bowl on level 4 with ease. Wife and I noticed the unit got pretty warm on session mode tho, will probably use on demand more just because of that
On demand also conserves the herb better for longer periods.

I came to the TM OG after owning several session vapes, never on demand. I started using it in session mode initially, but after I tried it in on demand there was no coming back. Keeps the herb better and longer and much improved battery life. The only "downside" is waiting a few seconds for the heater when you press, but honestly you don't even notice when you get used to it. For me it is all advantages, I can not see myself going back to a session vape anymore.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Are they no longer doing the tm2 upgrade program? Went to checkout today and the code doesn’t work.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Top Bottom