TinyMight / TM 2

El Peligroso

Is there a difference between the HR rogue dosing capsules and TM2 v2 capsules? I’ve read that the tm2 caps fit better and don’t come loose.

El Peligroso,

Oden

hi everyone!
Which stems are compatible with rimmed basket racks with the TM2 please?

Oden,

DRAG-0n

Is there a difference between the HR rogue dosing capsules and TM2 v2 capsules? I’ve read that the tm2 caps fit better and don’t come loose.
Idk about the HR rogue ones but the TM2 v2 dosing capsules have been working great for me. I leave them in the tube it came in but I have never had a capsule open unless I was trying to do so. Hope that helps

El Peligroso

Idk about the HR rogue ones but the TM2 v2 dosing capsules have been working great for me. I leave them in the tube it came in but I have never had a capsule open unless I was trying to do so. Hope that helps
Thanks. I meant the capsule is loose in the stem (it slides around very easily). Is that intentional?

El Peligroso,

DRAG-0n

I think it is intentional so it doesnt get jammed but i may be wrong. I use it with either the cooling unit where it slides to fit or wpa where the size fits well with the built in screen of the 10/14/18 wpa.

There isnt much movement side to side but it can slide up and down

Last edited:

GoldenBud

my button got inside again, this time i'm upgrading to TM2, it seems like i forced too much pressure or i'm too strong.. (still morning kinda, haven't vaped enough?)
IMG-20221227-125708.jpg

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
my button got inside again, this time i'm upgrading to TM2, it seems like i forced too much pressure or i'm too strong.. (still morning kinda, haven't vaped enough?)
IMG-20221227-125708.jpg
If you’re inclined you can try removing the main screw and keep the top plate on (with duct tape or similar) and try to fix the button. If not then an RMA awaits or a new TM2 like you said. It’s likely fixable though, just depends on whom. Sorry! :peace:

Vaporific,

LakeLikeAnOcean

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the Tinymight 2 uses aluminum as part of the airpath? I remember reading that it doesn’t (and the only aluminum used is on the outside of the device) but all I can find is information about the vapor path. Am I remembering this right?

LakeLikeAnOcean,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the Tinymight 2 uses aluminum as part of the airpath? I remember reading that it doesn’t (and the only aluminum used is on the outside of the device) but all I can find is information about the vapor path. Am I remembering this right?

Technically the top air intake holes run through the aluminum shell...

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
My only complaint is the metal stem that came with my TM2 is absolutely disgusting on the inside. It's got grease or something that won't come off with soap and water caked all throughout the inside that comes off black on q tips. Can't even use it because I can't get it clean.

Edit: Just tried the TM2 with the short glass stem and no cooling unit and all I can say is wow. I'm probably never using the CU again. Definitely warm vapor but the flavor is ridiculous and I swear I get more vapor without it.

Last edited:

El Peligroso

My only complaint is the metal stem that came with my TM2 is absolutely disgusting on the inside. It's got grease or something that won't come off with soap and water caked all throughout the inside that comes off black on q tips. Can't even use it because I can't get it clean.

Edit: Just tried the TM2 with the short glass stem and no cooling unit and all I can say is wow. I'm probably never using the CU again. Definitely warm vapor but the flavor is ridiculous and I swear I get more vapor without it.
Yeah that’s always been in the back of my mind about cooling. The longer the path or the more material the vapor has to travel through the less vapor you’re getting per bowl.

El Peligroso,

cfzum1

Ok! Here I was hoping you had some 5 click magic. 😀

The only time I see leds through the stir stick is when replacing the battery. Heater never turns on for me.
My new TM2 turned out to be dead on arrival.
Sounds like the same thing happening to me with my brand new unit. If I try invoking either on demand or session mode I get haptic feedback and leds go purple, green, red, blue. Nothing happens after…click and hold no vapor. Tried multiple batteries, watching videos, reread the manual a few times, etc. Heater never turns on and I never get leds on the bottom that indicating it’s working. Maybe I’m just dense and missing something silly!
My new TM2 ended up being dead on arrival. The leds just cycle purple, green, red, blue and the heater never turns on regardless of temperature setting.

Customer service experience was pleasant but overwhelmed by demand. Hoping I get a functional unit at some point. Overall negative experience on my journey thus far.

bardad

My new TM2 ended up being dead on arrival. The leds just cycle purple, green, red, blue and the heater never turns on regardless of temperature setting.

Customer service experience was pleasant but overwhelmed by demand. Hoping I get a functional unit at some point. Overall negative experience on my journey thus far.
and isn't the battery fucked?
something similar happens to me with a battery that is charged but does not start...
have you tried a different battery?

cfzum1

and isn't the battery fucked?
something similar happens to me with a battery that is charged but does not start...
have you tried a different battery?
I tried 4 different batteries that work just fine in my FW7 and Argo. Definitely not a battery issue. Wish it was! I just received a broken unit I’m afraid, at least that’s what TM CS told me a couple weeks ago.

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker

When I got my replacement unit - it took ~5days total from original e-mail to having a new unit at my front door in Boston.

Was bummed my TM2 needed to be replaced, but my personal experience w/ CS was a very good one.

That’s why I’ve been really enjoying the XL stem - no cooling units, just glass and long enough stem to knock down some heat.

Bit awkward w/ the bent neck, but over all it seems to be the stem I go back to over and over again - and it’s cheap compared to many of the alternative glass stem options!

A3-F67-C16-BB5-E-4-C39-822-B-CB4-B8-E77-FBD5.jpg

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

There is a slight difference in the way the capsules are perforated, but that is it. They are interchangeable, IME.

The capsules for the Xmax V3 Pro are also the same size.

....Deja Vu....the button's mechanism is out from the board.....I hope he'll give me a trade option for taking TM2....
1672153349952.jpg

Forgive me, my friend, but two buttons? Maybe be a bit more gentle?

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: GoldenBud

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Boston here too! And another friend also with a TM is in the area as well. Perhaps we need a Boston TM club? Lol.

In exciting (subjective) TM news, it’s still my favorite vape over a year now (and I’ve had my TM for 32 months; March ‘23 will be 3 years). Pure bliss every time, natively too with a recent tapered dimpled stem from TRWW. Devine! :):peace:

Zeno

All we can do is be patient. I received another apologetic email this morning. They are slammed by the holiday and sorry for the inconvenience. It’s frustrating.
My TM2 was DOA also---temperature dial detached from the potentiometer. I received a quick apologetic response and DHL return authorization. They received the dead TM2 on 12/20. So far no further response, but it is the Holidays. One wonders how common these quality control issues are with the TM2---hopefully uncommon. The returns of very many new DOA units would have to be costly to them in both time and money, not to mention customer confidence and satisfaction.

Top Bottom