TinyMight / TM 2

alex91

After tinkering with the capsules for a couple of days I kind of figured out the proper amount to load them with. I took them on my first traveling adventure yesterday. I loaded up three and carried all five in the case they came in to a holiday party. They worked outstanding! I was pretty sure I would use them in a pinch even if they weren't great. But now I'm very excited about them. I won't use them while at home, but I will definitely use them to go out and about with.

What amount did you figure out that works great with the capsules?

alex91,

kiddvudu2

What amount did you figure out that works great with the capsules?
I didn't actually weigh it, but I did figure I was under-loading them at first. I put a little more in yesterday and all 3 capsules were very satisfying. Of course I went native when I got back home tho.

kiddvudu2,
Reactions: alex91

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Anything that fits the hole nice and flush and that maybe has a o ring so it doesn’t rattle
The only thing I can think of closely resembling the shape is an air pump needle. I don’t have a TM2, and I have pump needles, and have only seen pics of the TM2 part herein. I’m not even sure one would fit but that’s what I thought of if it might help. Cheers. :peace:

ufcfan94

Newbie vaper
The only thing I can think of closely resembling the shape is an air pump needle. I don’t have a TM2, and I have pump needles, and have only seen pics of the TM2 part herein. I’m not even sure one would fit but that’s what I thought of if it might help. Cheers. :peace:
If someone makes the model I wonder if we can 3d print

ufcfan94,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
If someone makes the model I wonder if we can 3d print
It might be easier and faster to write TM and ask if they sell it separately. I haven’t checked the TM site lately if it’s available like other parts are for the OG TM. I know shipping would be a bit much for such a small part but it’s worth a look/try. If there are other accessories you may want to order then combine it with those. I’m out of options and 3D printing is not my domain (very cool though!). :peace:

Vaporific,

androponic

vaped.
It might be easier and faster to write TM and ask if they sell it separately. I haven’t checked the TM site lately if it’s available like other parts are for the OG TM. I know shipping would be a bit much for such a small part but it’s worth a look/try. If there are other accessories you may want to order then combine it with those. I’m out of options and 3D printing is not my domain (very cool though!). :peace:
@ufcfan94

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
This is the first vaporizer I've purchased since the Grasshopper vape in ~2013 that has impressed me as much as it has. It's like a Grasshopper and a Milaana had a baby and it's about as perfect as I could imagine. USB C charging works great too. My air max has a USB C port but can only be charged by certain chargers. Tinymight doesn't seem to care what it's plugged in to, charges up fine regardless.

The low temps are mind blowing. Level 3.8ish gives me a huge cloud and the best flavor I've ever tasted from a vaporizer on the first hit. I gotta get a WPA soon so I can try this thing through a bubbler. I planned to use my d3d Mighty WPA like I do with most vapes but the TM stem is a little too fat to slide in.

VAPEHUNTER

………….. I gotta get a WPA soon so I can try this thing through a bubbler. I planned to use my d3d Mighty WPA like I do with most vapes but the TM stem is a little too fat to slide in.
Hey brotha,
You’ve been around for a while, any chance you still have an old RBT stem floating around?
If you do flip it over, shove a basket screen down in it and BOOM instant TinyMight 18mm WPA!!!

Enjoy!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Fresh drop at Good Vibes Boro:
https://goodvibesboro.com/store/
Screenshot-20221223-122901.png

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
These baskets don’t fit our TM2’s correctly right?

Stanker 15pcs 0.5 Inch Premium Diameter Stainless Steel Screen with Storage Box https://a.co/d/965DMwv

They say 16mm OD, but I think I remember seeing one or two posts about them being just a little to big.

CloudForestWoodcraft,
Reactions: gangababa

El Peligroso

anyone use the stashlogix alma as a case? I don't want to spend $30 if I don't have to but it seems to be the only the hard case (that isn't a foot long and foot wide) that has dedicated loops to hold multiple stems + the TM2 itself.

El Peligroso,

sickmanfraud

Top Bottom