TinyMight / TM 2

gangababa

Yeah I'm not sure it's a good idea to ever blow into the stem, then you are blowing hot air down in? Better to draw through:
Curiously, the Tinymight producers created a web page (Warm Hands Pro) defining the device as a hand warmer, and the site has this to say,
"Face warming feature
forget cold nose and cheeks
When you feel like warming up your face, all you need to do is to blow softly to the quartz glass tube of the unit. Thanks to the high performance heating technology, you will feel the warm breeze in seconds"

Of course, the web site is tongue in cheek and likely created to help ease the problems of vaporizer shipping.
"It is an advanced hand warming device. It is powered by a rechargeable Li-Ion battery, and can be used to warm your hands when extra heat is needed. WarmHands Pro provides warming of hands in many ways."

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Curiously, the Tinymight producers created a web page (Warm Hands Pro) defining the device as a hand warmer, and the site has this to say,
"Face warming feature
forget cold nose and cheeks
When you feel like warming up your face, all you need to do is to blow softly to the quartz glass tube of the unit. Thanks to the high performance heating technology, you will feel the warm breeze in seconds"

Of course, the web site is tongue in cheek and likely created to help ease the problems of vaporizer shipping.
"It is an advanced hand warming device. It is powered by a rechargeable Li-Ion battery, and can be used to warm your hands when extra heat is needed. WarmHands Pro provides warming of hands in many ways."

Oh! Yeah I remember that, forgot or didn't realize that was in the instructions, I guess with fully isolated air path it shouldn't be an issue? I wonder if it is actually okay to do or just in the writing for this decoy plan...

I thought vaping was supposed to use less bud? I've been going through my stash quicker than ever since I got the TM2.

Whats the deal?
:spliff::spliff::spliff::spliff:

The deal is you like using it? Haha vaping is fun! Without knowing any details of your use I couldn't say more, you could try loading less, different temp settings, you may not need to use as much as you have been??

staircase slight of hand

Just got a TM2 on Wednesday and am loving it so far, but coming from a Bowle as a daily driver (with occasional use of my lotus and omnivap), I find the vapor to be extremely neutral, bordering on flat. It’s sort of like going from a nice warm hi-fi set up to using high-end reference monitors. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just a new flavor profile that’ll need some getting used to?

staircase slight of hand,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just got a TM2 on Wednesday and am loving it so far, but coming from a Bowle as a daily driver (with occasional use of my lotus and omnivap), I find the vapor to be extremely neutral, bordering on flat. It’s sort of like going from a nice warm hi-fi set up to using high-end reference monitors. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just a new flavor profile that’ll need some getting used to?

If you are using the stock cooling unit, then you need to get yourself a WPA with right angle hook as I said in the tafee thread... Search here for links to the different options from Oregon glass blower or China if you need to save, there is another option as well... I'm much prefer the flavor from my TM to my TB, full temperature range so I start as low as possible and turn the dial up tiny bit by tiny bit between the numbers for each hit finishing low level 6, using WPA and right angle hook all glass pathway (also highly recommended Good Vibes Boro and Rogue Wax Works for aftermarket glass stems and WPA and hooks and much more)

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Being in a cold weather state, the hand warmer thing is a plus. Especially when you spend most of your time vaping in a cold cellar.

If you are using the stock cooling unit, then you need to get yourself a WPA with right angle hook as I said in the tafee thread... Search here for links to the different options from Oregon glass blower or China if you need to save, there is another option as well...
The OGB 18mm hook is the absolute best for me. Never thought I could get so much cooling from just dry glass.

I find myself never going above 3 on my unit. In fact, I rarely move it from 3. I just keep hitting it until the taste starts getting roasty and the vapor starts to reduce. I do go through more herb than I have with other vapes, but these days I have a steady supply of good weed so no worries. It makes me go out and try new strains.

Tonight was some bubble hash sandwiched between a little bud called Tropicana. Tastes like a fruit salad with a little extra kick. Bubble hash makes me not walk straight for a while. :razz: Happy Friday everyone!

Cloud McLongFoot

Too add to the stem discussion, I recently received my Milliken woodworks wooden cooling stem and after finding a slightly thicker O ring to get a perfect seal I gotta say this thing is amazing! Was thinking it might be worth creating a thread in the vapour related equipment category for us to discuss our fave tinymight stems?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Too add to the stem discussion, I recently received my Milliken woodworks wooden cooling stem and after finding a slightly thicker O ring to get a perfect seal I gotta say this thing is amazing! Was thinking it might be worth creating a thread in the vapour related equipment category for us to discuss our fave tinymight stems?
Let's see some pics!

Grass Yes,
Reactions: kapows

Cloud McLongFoot

Let's see some pics!
16712620604192835073584565316767.jpg
16712620985532921390470644680666.jpg
16712621240286855906565207088082.jpg

ploooopp

@ploooopp
Here's another suggestion. Take off the stem holder metal ring and carefully insert stem into the device with rubber o-ring still in place. Once fully inserted, look at where the o-ring meets the stem. If the o-ring sits on a dimple, then that could be your issue.

So my medicated mind went into overdrive last night. I wanted to conduct an experiment so anyone can check if their setup has an issue with the stem holder o-ring. The only way I could figure out how to simulate an air leak (without damaging my stems or o-ring) was to just take out the stem holder o-ring. I used the o-ring to create a seal on top of the metal ring and pressed it down while hitting so no air could go through the top of the metal ring, and......

Thank you so much for diving into it properly, I really appreciate it, I did a dismantle and clean and that helped but somehow what helped the best was just to not use the basket screen, I don't know why, but if I just forego the basket screen and use half a CU in it instead it worked tremendously

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
878369-E3-CAD6-40-C1-B890-1556-A481-A212.jpg

Let me start of my saying - the positioning of the XL stems bent mouth piece took some getting used to.

For a good while it just felt clunky to me, but over time I’ve gotten used to it and find myself repeatedly choosing this XL stem over my other stems.

The length is perfect for cooling w/o the need for additional accessories, pearls, beads, CU’s, etc - just the TM and glass stem.

It’s also pretty cheap coming in at only ~$22 and lastly, something important for me, cleaning is extremely easy given the openness of the stem.

bardad

Hello,
I have the original battery and in addition two sony VTC6 from another vaporizer, which I would like to use as a spare.
both are charged, one battery works, but the other one vibrates three times slowly and immediately four times quickly after turning it on, and after about one second it vibrates slowly four times and then the device does not light up and does not heat up, it just repeats this vibration after triple-clicking again.
it's strange, because the other, exactly the same VTC6 runs fine.
Do you know what it could be?
before that they normally went in the MOD, they were placed there together.
Thanks

bardad,

sickmanfraud

Hello,
I have the original battery and in addition two sony VTC6 from another vaporizer, which I would like to use as a spare.
both are charged, one battery works, but the other one vibrates three times slowly and immediately four times quickly after turning it on, and after about one second it vibrates slowly four times and then the device does not light up and does not heat up, it just repeats this vibration after triple-clicking again.
Thanks

I would think that while your battery has a charge it does not have the power necessary to power the heater. If this is limited to one battery that battery is most likely underpowered and should be replaced.

GoldenBud

are there titanium screens, conical shaped, for the TM WPA? I'd prefer them over stainless, guessing it will be a bit expensive comparing to stainless

GoldenBud,

LakeLikeAnOcean

Dont worry about it, this is some photos of a malfunctioned 'blown' unit that people keep posting over and over again,which everytime results in series of post like yours. I havent disassembled my TM2 ,but i have TM1 for years and it is sqeeqy clean on the inside ,after many uses. If you like you can dig into the backstory,but this is just residue from the coil leg arching and touching the wood and wood contains resins ,so there you go.
Is that why some people say the Tinymight 2’s air path isn’t clean? I’m new to vaping and had considered starting with a Tinymight 2 for the health benefits (no aluminum or plastic in the vapor path, precise temperature control…) but the idea of air passing over circuitry had me wary.

Last edited:
LakeLikeAnOcean,

badbee

Hello,
Thanks
That cell has gone bad. You can't really tell the health of a cell until you put it under load. With no load it can read 4.2 V and seem fine and then as soon as you load it the voltage drops way down. The better external chargers can tell when a cell is going off and will refuse to charge it (for safety). That's just a guess based on the symptoms.

@LakeLikeAnOcean , no the complaints about an unclean airpath are separate and unrelated. They also go back much further than those photos. Some people feel the airpath is not sufficiently isolated from the PCB.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hey guys, having a weird situation with my TM2 and hoping someone has seen it before. It was working fine but now it just won’t turn on. I put a new battery in, it lights up & buzzes four times like normal but then when I try to turn it on, I get nothing. Like it’s dead. I really hope it isn’t since I’m in the states and this was my portable to use. Any help or suggestions please?! Im going to pray to the vape gods first but I think I’m screwed. It was in my carry-on and protected and had worked a few times after getting here. Just suddenly won’t work?

Top Bottom