TinyMight / TM 2

AD

I own Ed's TNT stem, a couple Gravs, a 9 bead GVB stem, a 4 terp HA stem.

Ed's stem with boro beads is leagues beyond anything else in the list. My GVB stem is honestly not impressive, and the HA stem requires a mouthpiece or it just suffers from too much heat on the lips. They both look cool, but a grav stem with boro beads inserted offer significantly better cooling..
Which Grav stem works better with boro beads?

AD,

farmerpalmersnt

Does anyone know if the TM2 has a different heater than the TM1? I do believe the TM1 got a upgraded heater during its run (correct me if I'm wrong here), and wonder if it is the same heater in the TM 2 or if the TM 2 has an upgraded heater over the TM 1's?

This from the maker a few months back:

The heater uses still similar resistance element, the unique stainless steel foil in spiral form. But the way the heater is assembled and installed is different. There is a completely new metal component holding the spiral heater in place, and no more wood under the heater. This way we were able to same time provide a fully sealed airpath, and improve the taste of the vapor as the radiant heat from heater cannot anymore affect the wood. Also the heater is installed in a thicker quartz glass tube providing more solid mass that improves the heater performance in longer sessions.

So similar element, different construction and fixings. Not the same as the TM1.

onesixty2

Which Grav stem works better with boro beads?
Octotaster for me as well. I like the upline's tapered mouthpiece, but it's messier / more difficult to get the beads in and out of, so for simplicity I prefer the octo over upline if i'm using one of those.

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Got myself a Mouthpiece and Debowler from Woody Vapors, great dude and i love that he is pretty local to me 👌Blazing fast although made to order and beautiful in execution and function..paired it for now with some pearl i had flying around but my GVB stem should be here any day to complete the setup.

rly in love with the TM2….works so good 😍

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
Got myself a Mouthpiece and Debowler from Woody Vapors, great dude and i love that he is pretty local to me 👌Blazing fast although made to order and beautiful in execution and function..paired it for now with some pearl i had flying around but my GVB stem should be here any day to complete the setup.

rly in love with the TM2….works so good 😍
I like BOTH of those! Thanks for sharing!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
More clear stems just dropped at GVB

Screenshot-20221103-184154.png

Also this^ little update to help international folks get reasonable accurate shipping rates, can just pay the difference with an accurate estimate afterward by direct communication

Last edited:

dimmusp

Does anyone know if 508phineas is away? I wrote to him a week ago asking about his TM stems but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks

dimmusp,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone know if 508phineas is away? I wrote to him a week ago asking about his TM stems but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks

He might not always be quick to respond, but I'm fairly certain the TM stems were no longer available anyway? That was said a while ago and I think its why we don't tell people to grab them, if you're patient you can always try to ask, but yeah you never know

If someone would please help me out here. I’m trying to place an order on GVB and I get this message “No shipping options for this location, package weight and total.” I just placed an order last week and went smoothly

I would just send him a message. Sounds like a bug in his cart software.
I’ve already sent him a message on Instagram, I hope he sees it. I ordered two weeks ango and once I used PayPal, everything went through just fine. I got that order in under five days. I’ve tried PayPal and straight credit card and got the same message.

Just wow! George is great to work with, just messaged him on Instagram and he got right back to me and help me place my order. This will be my second stem from GVB! I love the tall stem so much, I can’t believe how much it cools the vapor. So this evening I placed an order for its little brother. Same stem, but a shorty for out and about. I feel that the short stem will be as good and the tall one.

edit; I’m having troubles posting photos for some reason, any ideas how to fix? Never mind, I use to be able to hit the photo icon and done. I had to use Imgur.

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

Problem is with the glass bodies that don't have a lot of diffusion (GVB, HA) it's very uncomfortable to finish a bowl on 6-7 without it just getting too hot

If the temperature of the stem is an issue than you should consider one of these:

I really love mine. (so much so that I ordered a couple more.)

dimmusp

He might not always be quick to respond, but I'm fairly certain the TM stems were no longer available anyway? That was said a while ago and I think its why we don't tell people to grab them, if you're patient you can always try to ask, but yeah you never know
Oh! You mean they're discontinued?

vapeape77

If the temperature of the stem is an issue than you should consider one of these:

Oh wow you got some backups! I absolutely love my TRWW mp/wpa. I thought I was going to just use it as a wpa when I bought it…. No, for the last week I use it out and about with a short glass stem. No heat on these lips and man do I love my blue design.

Last edited:

The Pooka D

Will TRWW let you backorder these? I've been stalking their site and ig for them to come back in stock but seems like it has been a while.

vapeape77

Will TRWW let you backorder these? I've been stalking their site and ig for them to come back in stock but seems like it has been a while.
He just released a good number more over the weekend. They were available for a couple days I believe. Anyway you can’t preorder from what I understand, but send him an email and he may have an estimate on his next run.

gangababa

my grav Upline stem should arrive later today... really excited to get rid of the stock setup, it is a magnet for resin and turns into a drippy mess within a day.
Well, hot damn.
My Upline stem is also expected today. Fedex says the box weighs more than 5 lbs. That's a lot for an Octotaster, mouthpiece, and Upline stem.

Well, they are arriving in Chicago; I will not see them or my TM until early next year (sounds further away than 'early Jan').

gangababa,
  • Haha
Reactions: BigJr48

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Y’all got me confused and a bit jealous - and now friggin curious - about 3rd party stems for the TM. Yeah, I’ve read every page in this thread as I’ve had my TM (OG) for 2.5+ years and still use the stock short stem with the CU sans nuts and washers. That was a minor modification over a year ago to remove the CU’s innards. But that has been my go-to setup largely from the onset (I’m a big native user fan however - see my first sentence above). Maybe it’s time for something new and different.

Here’s what I’m thinking: tapered mouthpiece, a stem to provide some cooling (I’m not a high temp guy usually anyway), and stem length comparable to the short stock stem. I’m not a big fan of domed metal screens simply holding flower and like the idea of a built-in glass screen possibly along with a small metal screen to keep things a bit cleaner. Given this, what do y’all think?

In related news, I tried turning on my TM below 2 and it wouldn’t turn on. It must be a feature of the 1.5 version of the board though, honestly, I wasn’t running it that low before it was repaired. Now it’s running like a Ferrari and I can use it well starting just above 2. Also, as a workaround, I can turn it one above 2 and the turn the temp down below 2 and use it that way. Not sure if that has been mentioned herein but I thought I’d throw it out there. Indeed I use on-demand mode 99% of the time (though the min temp to turn it on applies to both on-demand and session modes, FYI). TGIF & cheers. :peace:

vapeape77

@jbm Does the silicone skin that came with your Octotaster cover up the exposed glass of a short stem? I imagine you cut the skin connecting both ends to be able to use half of it with the TM, if indeed this is the same one I was looking at.

Last edited:
vapeape77,
Reactions: dimmusp

Zipford

Y’all got me confused and a bit jealous - and now friggin curious - about 3rd party stems for the TM. Yeah, I’ve read every page in this thread as I’ve had my TM (OG) for 2.5+ years and still use the stock short stem with the CU sans nuts and washers. That was a minor modification over a year ago to remove the CU’s innards. But that has been my go-to setup largely from the onset (I’m a big native user fan however - see my first sentence above). Maybe it’s time for something new and different.

Here’s what I’m thinking: tapered mouthpiece, a stem to provide some cooling (I’m not a high temp guy usually anyway), and stem length comparable to the short stock stem. I’m not a big fan of domed metal screens simply holding flower and like the idea of a built-in glass screen possibly along with a small metal screen to keep things a bit cleaner. Given this, what do y’all think?

In related news, I tried turning on my TM below 2 and it wouldn’t turn on. It must be a feature of the 1.5 version of the board though, honestly, I wasn’t running it that low before it was repaired. Now it’s running like a Ferrari and I can use it well starting just above 2. Also, as a workaround, I can turn it one above 2 and the turn the temp down below 2 and use it that way. Not sure if that has been mentioned herein but I thought I’d throw it out there. Indeed I use on-demand mode 99% of the time (though the min temp to turn it on applies to both on-demand and session modes, FYI). TGIF & cheers. :peace:
GRAV Upline Taster is what you seek. A little longer than the stock unit, it doesn't have a glass screen but has a pinch near the end where the herb goes. Hundreds of pages ago someone suggested you can carefully load w/o a screen at all. Never tried, I just place a .625" screen into the stem to cover the pinch and prevent herb from going through. I'm not sure what you mean by have a domed metal screen, but I find the screen useful. The UT has a flat mouthpiece.

I use it with my OG TM, 100% native, and find it cools as well as the stock unit with better taste. Plus, it is only $14.

I've suggested this stem so many time GRAV should be paying me!

Top Bottom