TinyMight / TM 2

Djsleepy

That price makes me want to order a second one!

Seriously, I love this thing. It's everything I always wanted vaping to be. Convenient, quick monster hits. I expected constant fiddling and mandatory accessories, but out of the box it handles like a champ. I've been using almost exclusively this and the stock stem/cooling unit for a week and even as a compulsive cleaner I don't feel the need to do much more than empty after use, scrape off any gunk with the tool, and occasionally pop out the unit to wipe.
That’s awesome… glad you love it I do too!!!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
don't use the cu's, my stems are slightly thicker glass, 11mm ID, too small for the cu's, didn't receive much with my unit, back when he started having problems with DHL, only had the unit in the bag, a few glass pieces, and the Warm Hands Pro handout
I did not know that he ever shipped without CUs.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Elfstone

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Got my TM2 yesterday from Vgoodiez. Used it a few times with stock glass stem and cooling unit, and today with CU nuts/washers replaced with 4mm quartz balls. I'm micro dosing on 5.5 and enjoying it.

I like the look and feel, but I've been drooling over TM for awhile now and pretty much knew what to expect. That said, I couldn't pull the trigger until USB-C and other v2 updates. I have small to medium sized hands and worried about gripping it and activating the button comfortably, but it fits in my hand perfectly. I have zero issue squeezing the button with my pinky and adore the size and shape. Wood grain and color is nice.

It's so easy to extract hits quickly. I use medium-slow pulls and enjoy the minimal resistance. Need a bit more time to really get to know it, but so far it's a big winner. :tup:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I missed out on the GVB sale, as those plain jane bead stems looked like a great deal.
Maybe I'll get another shot around black friday :shrug:

In the meanwhile, I ordered a plain 18mm wpa from TRRW for a mere $15. I bought this bastard to go all out clouds and I'm not letting any restriction get in my fucking way. 14mm is for sissies. :brow:

The fucking government said my TM was supposed to arrive today by 9pm. Well, unless the postman shows up in the next 40 minutes, the fucking government lied to me again. :myday:

onesixty2

I missed out on the GVB sale, as those plain jane bead stems looked like a great deal.
Maybe I'll get another shot around black friday :shrug:

In the meanwhile, I ordered a plain 18mm wpa from TRRW for a mere $15. I bought this bastard to go all out clouds and I'm not letting any restriction get in my fucking way. 14mm is for sissies. :brow:

The fucking government said my TM was supposed to arrive today by 9pm. Well, unless the postman shows up in the next 40 minutes, the fucking government lied to me again. :myday:
I just received that 18mm wpa from TRWW and it’s a winner. Big fan of how open it feels.

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
There's a difference between the amp ratings, and the actual measured amps, I believe Molicel P26A and P28A are both rated for 35A (amps) but I do recall seeing that the actual measured amps were 25A... Still extra than the 20A required rating (LG HG2 pull about 18 even though they are rated 20, Samsung 30Q pull about 18 even though they are rated 15) which I think is why they perform so well, despite lower MAH capacity... They seem to perform better than LG HE4 (20A) and Samsung 25R (20A) and more consistent than the Sony VTC6
18650 batterystore.com has THIS description of the P26A, which they indicate has been discontinued in favor of the 28A, but I suspect nearly identical otherwise. Key takeaway is it is 35 amps in Maximum Continuous Discharge/Drain Rating:

Molicel P26A 18650 2600mAh 35A Battery​

This is one of the newer and highly anticipated cells out by a major manufacture and it hits a Grand Slam with its first at bat. This cell makes a typical capacity of 2,600 mAh in energy with up to a whopping 35 amps in Maximum Continuous Discharge/Drain Rating. Although you may get a somewhat shorter cycle life at this given amperage, but the cell is made to handle that kind of load without any issue. This is the hardest and longest hitting cell in the 18650 form factor size that has more than 2,000 mAh in capacity. It hits the hardest through the entire duration of the discharge when seen on the discharge with capacity graph versus any of its competitors. This is the Best All-Around cell in the 18650 form factor size for Ultra-High Discharge/Drain while having moderate-high capacity as well.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...

Not sure what you mean by "Not really," but maybe I am missing your point. The 28A Molicel 18650 is capable of up to 35A. Tinymight2 recommends 20A or higher. You can only draw as much power as the device will allow which I would think is determined by what temperature you set it too so the user can't overdue it. At least, I don't think so.

Long story short, the Molicel 28A can handle whatever the Tinymight2 needs in terms of power. That's my takeaway at least.

sickmanfraud

Guys,

GVB just posted some beautiful new TM stems. The ones with a wood collar look especially nice.

Before ordering we need to confirm that the collar will fit on a TM2. Looking at the pictures it seems that the wood and the battery cap want to use some of the same space.

If anyone here is friendly with GVB can you confirm that they will fit a TM2 please inform the rest of us?

onesixty2

Just came to post roughly the same. They look great, but that wood seems big. It looks like it would hit the multitool to my eyes.

onesixty2,
Reactions: Elfstone

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Guys,

GVB just posted some beautiful new TM stems. The ones with a wood collar look especially nice.

Before ordering we need to confirm that the collar will fit on a TM2. Looking at the pictures it seems that the wood and the battery cap want to use some of the same space.

If anyone here is friendly with GVB can you confirm that they will fit a TM2 please inform the rest of us?
Here you can see some more of what it looks like https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjv6PJSvREf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Just shoot him (millikenwoodworks) a message about compatibility, but from the pic it seems safe (as sort of inverted some *dome) and I kind of assume with the TM2 release just behind us they would've told if it were incompatible.

E: oh and TRWW just dropped some beautiful mp's I know some of us wanted to try

TMMP15_1296x.jpg

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Is it possible to take out the bottom inner O ring and remove the glass tube to clean it?

Yes however you’ll need to loosen the screw on the bottom and disassemble the whole thing. The oring itself may be possible to remove and replace with the unit together (assembled); remove it with tweezers if possible and insert it using a finger to run around the circumference though it will be tricky. Perhaps loosening the screw a little will facilitate the oring removal and replacement and then tighten the screw. The glass cylinder will only come out with the top plate off, meaning you’ll need to disassemble the whole thing. :peace:

vapeape77

Here you can see some more of what it looks like https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjv6PJSvREf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Just shoot him (millikenwoodworks) a message about compatibility, but from the pic it seems safe (as sort of inverted some) and I kind of assume with the TM2 release just behind us they would've told if it were incompatible.

E: oh and TRWW just dropped some beautiful mp's I know some of us wanted to try

TMMP15_1296x.jpg
I just ordered this one, thanks for the heads up! Been stalking that site…. They will probably be out of stock again soon eh… it looks like my one order put this one out of stock. I literally rolled out of bed and placed the order😂

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I just ordered this one, thanks for the heads up! Been stalking that site…. They will probably be out of stock again soon eh… it looks like my one order put this one out of stock. I literally rolled out of bed and placed the order😂
That's a pretty one as well! Yeah I'm sure it won't take long, his previous stock ups since tm2 dropped have sold out in no time.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: vapeape77
That's interesting, I stay at lower temps specifically to avoid the anxiety I get at high temps.
@BabyFacedFinster, I feel you. I’ve use 3.5~4.5 and though the flavor is amazing, it can be overwhelming. I get this back of the head type of high and I feel some anxiety too. I have very little experience with the TinyMight and I’ve been experimenting and so far, using the 55mm TM stem. The sweet spot for me so far as been 5~6 which is about right for me, 360~380 degrees

If you read the whole paragraph, you’d see that temps 5~6 are equivalent to 360~380 which is not a high temperature. I too avoid high temps for the same reason. Everyone is different. If you read the whole post, you see that I also said that I am new to the TinyMight and I’m still finding my way around it.

In my limited experience with the TinyMight, I find the lower temperatures 3.5~4.5 to produce less vapor. I end up inhaling way too much with very little visible vapor to judge how much I’m taking in and hence, the feeling of anxiety kicks in. I’ve actually greened out the first couple of times trying out 3.5 because I was chasing visible vapor.

I’m still judging how much medication I need by seeing visible vapor. Everyone is different in how they’ll find the best way to medicate without having a negative experiences IMHO, YMMV. I keep my tolerance low and only medicate 1~2 times late mornings and on a rare occasion, once in the evening. That’s two maybe three hits in one day, and some days I don’t medicate at all.

I don’t use flower to get baked, I’m not a stoner. I use it flower to get level, as a mood enhancer rather than having to be dependent on pharmaceutical drugs to get through the day. If I find that if I can’t micro dose with the TinyMight, I’ll have to put up for sale. The jury is still out, but it looks promising.

Last edited:

Jams67

Hey folks, I've been busy the last few weeks so not been able to scroll through the 10+ pages since I was last on this thread but I noticed a few people mentioning issues with the button placement. Apologies if it's already been mentioned but does anyone else use the TM2 the other way round? I was trying out different ways to press the button, either the pinky or the 4th finger but ended up turning it round and now I squeeze the unit and the button is pressed by the palm of my hand, I find it a better way to press the button although I do swap back and forth for now and then.

Top Bottom