TinyMight / TM 2

Greenleaf88

Hey fellow FC TM users I just took the plunge for the tm2. Wanted one since the og but held off now the 2 looks so nice and the improvements I know it's mostly visual but I like it all.

Just have to wait wtv the time is now for shipping from finland. I got just a extra long tube didn't go crazy didn't get WPA I have a anvil so I didn't think it necessary.

Now for the real reason I came here is to ask if you have any tips for when it comes in for best experience.

davap84

Agree. At least try first. I can attest the search function works quite well .
Yes.
But for a gigantic thread like this, it's quite difficult to reach the heart of the matter.
It's easier to find a dedicated discussion elswhere.

(how many messages have i read here, wich were begining with a quote like :"i have read all the thread"... Okay, we're lot of stoners. But i'm sure, there's a better way ;)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yes.
But for a gigantic thread like this, it's quite difficult to reach the heart of the matter.
It's easier to find a dedicated discussion elswhere.

(how many messages have i read here, wich were begining with a quote like :"i have read all the thread"... Okay, we're lot of stoners. But i'm sure, there's a better way ;)
This sounds like you haven't tried the search at all. Search is the solution to a large thread.

Anyway we sure are off topic for a thread complaining about too many posts.

FelixVonTrapp

Hey fellow FC TM users I just took the plunge for the tm2. Wanted one since the og but held off now the 2 looks so nice and the improvements I know it's mostly visual but I like it all.

Just have to wait wtv the time is now for shipping from finland. I got just a extra long tube didn't go crazy didn't get WPA I have a anvil so I didn't think it necessary.

Now for the real reason I came here is to ask if you have any tips for when it comes in for best experience.
Long slow draw. Have a couple of extra molicel P28 or P26 batteries on hand/in rotation.

jbm

You don’t have to “put in their place”, you can however teach or at the least inform new members on how to use the forum “SEARCH” functions. I’ve seen many new members join just to ask already answered questions, and then disappear and leave FC.

OLD SAYING:

give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime
This forum should be useful for the occasional user as well as the frequent. The search function here leaves much to be desired. Are we telling someone who just joined to wade through seven hundred odd pages, much of which contains off-topic detours, as well as a great deal of repetition that doesn’t really add anything to the discussion?
Advanced search gives every option necessary, except three letter words lol.
LOL yeah, in a hobby that has a lot of 3-letter acronyms. AVB, THC, CBD, WPA. And the advanced search is overkill. Most people are used to that Google thing. You know, the one where you just type in a search term, even three letter ones.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
No one's expecting anyone to read a whole thread, just literally skimming back a few pages, or scrolling up even sometimes, would save so much extra posts, moving us to more and more pages, like this discussion that I foolishly started lol also someone else talked about the technique where you can type into Google, using their search engine, to search all of FC, instead of using the actual FC search button (which is helpful if you want to search for posts from a specific member in a specific thread, or you can be specific in the term instead of searching for something small and common) clearly I can't help myself but read every post in here when I am staying up to date, otherwise I just let the notifications go and ignore the thread...

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Also, don't be afraid to explore lower temps. Lots of flavor and surprising amounts of vapor.

Yeah after breaking my favorite dry glass I hadn't been using my TM2 as much (it did make me explore through water more and it does hold its own tho dry low temp is where it shines).

Until I found my 18 f/f adapter and came up with this:

18-D8853-B-DAC1-4-DED-8-CBF-379-DB8-F230-F9.jpg

(Dog likes destroying cardboard)

And I began starting at 0 more consistently and it's surprising how much vapor it already produces, and as you go up clouds grow. You* really don't have to go high temp to get effective extraction and it's very flavorful.

*Please note when I say "you" i talk from my own experience, it's a figure of speech in my native language that's just a bit less common afaik in English. Everyone has different wants and needs from the herb

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Are we telling someone who just joined to wade through seven hundred odd pages, much of which contains off-topic detours, as well as a great deal of repetition that doesn’t really add anything to the discussion?

It’s no longer a “discussion”, when it becomes a repetitive Q&A. I don’t expect or ask anyone to wade through the entire thread, although I do for any given product I’d like to LEARN about. It’s fairly obvious when a new member has not taken the the time to learn how to SEARCH a thread.

I think it’s great that many experienced members take their own personal time to help, I feel I do as much if not more in trying to be helpful, but I’m no longer just going to enable the lazy, but will just be more selective with my time. Your mileage may vary.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I enjoy this thread. I enjoy helping newbies too... Sometimes, I don't always have time to respond. The thread moves so fast it's not surprising that the younger users can't keep up, most of them don't have the attention span 😉!

No matter how often someone complains about a question being asked there are people who will come here and not read back, and ask again anyway. Repeating that you don't like seeing questions over and over is a pointless waste of energy. Accept that it happens, skim past the questions if you desire and just join in with the discussion topics that you enjoy.

Also, Since this forum doesn't encourage users starting a new thread with a specific device question you can't moan they ask in the device specific thread. Where else have they got to go?

jbm

I am a dick, but I think new members should have a cooling off period before they can post. I have almost never seen a useful message from a brand new member.
Because they are brand new. Often they don’t even yet know how to phrase the question. I know I asked a lot of questions when I arrived here that seem dumb to me now. How are you going to search for something without knowing how to phrase the search term?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
And now we have an entire page of complaints about people not searching for results, and the complains are just as old and repetitive as the questions. People are people, accept it and move on. Mods, you should delete the works, including this.

Mods do not just read the thread, you have to report things, and there is a mix of useful now in here with the discussion, so you're asking them to read through everything and remove the tangents at this point when the thread is such a mess already anyway...
Here's a place to discuss further:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
And I began starting at 0 more consistently and it's surprising how much vapor it already produces, and as you go up clouds grow. You* really don't have to go high temp to get effective extraction and it's very flavorful.

I will explore the lower temps for cooler and tastier hits. However, there is the belief that lower temps bring out more racy, sativa-like highs. IDK if it's the power of suggestion or not, but I get some anxiety from sativas or bowls vaped at lower temps. I tend to stay in the 380-390F range for flower.

florduh

I will explore the lower temps for cooler and tastier hits. However, there is the belief that lower temps bring out more racy, sativa-like highs. IDK if it's the power of suggestion or not, but I get some anxiety from sativas or bowls vaped at lower temps. I tend to stay in the 380-390F range for flower.

I don’t think low temps have the ability to turn a stoney indica strain into a racy sativa IME. Less couchlock maybe.

Djsleepy

Lower temps give off different flavors and terpenes that add your high.

badbee

Mods do not just read the thread, you have to report things, and there is a mix of useful now in here with the discussion, so you're asking them to read through everything and remove the tangents at this point when the thread is such a mess already anyway...
Here's a place to discuss further:
I am confident the mods will not take on any unwanted extra work to please me. Not bothering to report it was intentional, just trying to make a rhetorical point about the silliness of the whole thing.

René

Could somebody clear my mind about 18650 battery for TM2?
On https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=common/home

"18650 Li-ion (Sony VTC6, LG HG2 or Samsung 30Q), replaceable"

I'm a lot confused ad seems like sony has 25A and LG and SAMSUNG 20A

On LCV i can find a18650 3000 Mah Accu 30A samsung battery but I am noy sure it would works correctly(or charge fine)

I would lile to buy an external charger (nitecore usm2)but surely i would often use the onboard typeC charge.

Sorry for my eng

Regards

René,

FelixVonTrapp

Could somebody clear my mind about 18650 battery for TM2?
On https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=common/home

"18650 Li-ion (Sony VTC6, LG HG2 or Samsung 30Q), replaceable"

I'm a lot confused ad seems like sony has 25A and LG and SAMSUNG 20A

On LCV i can find a18650 3000 Mah Accu 30A samsung battery but I am noy sure it would works correctly(or charge fine)

I would lile to buy an external charger (nitecore usm2)but surely i would often use the onboard typeC charge.

Sorry for my eng

Regards
To be honest, I think he just hasn’t updated that list to most recent information. While those batteries are found to work well, the best type seem to be the ones that come with the TM these days, the Molicel P28 or P26.

René

To be honest, I think he just hasn’t updated that list to most recent information. While those batteries are found to work well, the best type seem to be the ones that come with the TM these days, the Molicel P28 or P26.
Thank you..which one between p28 and p26 does TM2 mount?

René,

René

And does not hurt anything have so much discharge current and less mah capacity?

i mean 35A VS original 20A 3000mAh

René,
Top Bottom