TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah the topic of ordering from places that remove the VAT to save money was already covered here and in the shipping ordering thread... The topic of batteries has also been covered here several times... as well as the question of worth upgrading from the TM1, differences to the TM2... I think I'm just going to stop checking this thread again lol

Yeah the topic of ordering from places that remove the VAT to save money was already covered here and in the shipping ordering thread... The topic of batteries has also been covered here several times... as well as the question of worth upgrading from the TM1, differences to the TM2... I think I'm just going to stop checking this thread again lol

To be fair, I found your various posts answering these questions by searching, and found them to be very helpful. Unfortunately it was after I had posted my question impulsively. So thank you, and I'm sorry. :-*

vapeape77

You guys do set it and forget it with the temp dial? I’ve been starting at 5.5 and finish at 6.5. Kinda inconvenient to turn the dial, I have short nails…. Would be nice if you could just double tap the button or something instead to increase by 10c.

vapeape77,
Reactions: dimmusp

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I think I'm just going to stop checking this thread again lol

Like many threads, it’s just become a Q&A, as many just join to ask questions that obviously have been asked and answered many times. Few bother to learn and use the forum search features. Mostly I now skip these repetitive type posts, as none of us are being paid, if you have that much spare time, great. Occasionally I’ll respond to a quick one, or to dispute inaccurate information. Constant answers to these duplicate questions is just enabling. I encourage our experienced members to kindly suggest to newcomers, to try SEARCHING first, then post their questions to the proper thread.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Why take issue with someone asking if experience is different between the tm and tm2? The tm2 literally just came out….
Yeah it just came out so scores of people come asking the same question while this site has one of the best search engine on a forum ive ever encountered. It's just a bit tiresome and gets boring.

checkyourlibido

@vapeape77 see the post I quoted above. It just keeps going on and on with the same questions. Honestly, I've been so impressed with everyone's patience. If you scroll back for many many pages, you see the same questions over and over. And I'm only checking in and out of this thread, but every time I come back it's the same questions. People on here have asked the same question that was answered earlier literally on the same page. I understand not wanting to read 731 pages. But it's getting to the point where a large amount of users are expecting to be spoon fed, kind of like Vaporents.

The point of my post is not to complain about those people. I'm not a mod and I don't pay to keep the lights on here. But I think our focus should be on thanking the people who have answered the same questions over and over on this thread. But also thank those that have finally drawn a line. If we stop repeating the same Q&A over and over again, maybe new users will actually just go back a few pages and read before asking to be spoon fed. And please don't remember this comment the next time I want to be spoon fed.

vapeape77

Yeah it just came out so scores of people come asking the same question while this site has one of the best search engine on a forum ive ever encountered. It's just a bit tiresome and gets boring.
I get it…. But it also seems nagging imo

@checkyourlibido I do agree that many don’t take the time to thank people and that is very annoying

Zipford

Yes, I have a high tolerance for this, but the same questions over and over does tend to get boring. It would be ideal if someone collected all the great info here on the TM and people could use it as a reference. There's tons of great info people keep asking for.

You guys do set it and forget it with the temp dial? I’ve been starting at 5.5 and finish at 6.5. Kinda inconvenient to turn the dial, I have short nails…. Would be nice if you could just double tap the button or something instead to increase by 10c.
I have enough fingernail to turn the dial, but lately have been just keeping it on 6. I used to finish on 8, but the taste ends up crappy and I feel like that smell was sticking to the stems and device.

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
It does! In the UK and EU the ticket value includes local tax. It's different in the states where you have you add tax separately due to different state tax rates!
Durp! I looked up my invoice.

Turns out I paid $330 USD for my TM2 direct from TInymight on 9/6/22, shipping added $20.77 in USD. So I got a good deal at the time as well.

monty python and there was much rejoicing GIF

No sales tax either! I live in California so OF course I will report this on my taxes...

tattooed

Yes, I have a high tolerance for this, but the same questions over and over does tend to get boring. It would be ideal if someone collected all the great info here on the TM and people could use it as a reference. There's tons of great info people keep asking for.

I have enough fingernail to turn the dial, but lately have been just keeping it on 6. I used to finish on 8, but the taste ends up crappy and I feel like that smell was sticking to the stems and device.

Just my opinion but I'm good with repeats since they move the forum and let's be real, this place is superior to anything on reddit so movement is good. For sure though, there could be a supercut of all the good advice.

Keeping it on 6 is interesting, just judging from my own experience I think that probably would vape everything to where I like. I just step it up each hit but I'm sure thats not really necessary to get a good experience.

Zipford

Have you started already? you just won this opportunity...:D
Did everyone else take a step back when I wasn't looking?!!

Beyond not having the time or being quite that altruistic, I know people would still come to the thread and ask anyway. Just like the separate shipping/ordering thread doesn't stop the shipping questions here. But I have thought about gathering it all, it would be a great resource -- just not for me! TM might be well served to have something like that in an expanded FAQ, to cut down on their emails.

TBH, I normally don't mind answering a repeat question -- I'm happy to share some of the knowledge I've gained here. But for long time experienced users, I can see that the same questions get tedious. They presumably come here to learn about new things too, and not just answer the same questions.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I know I'm gonna get beat up here, but I don't see the big deal with repeat questions. If I don't like the post or the repeat question I just scroll past it. I do this all the time when threads go off on tangents, like 30 posts on shipping taxes. I'm sure I'm guilty of repeat questions myself. I would hate to see someone new to the FC get put in their place and not want to return to the forum. The FC is not breaking any records with new memberships, and the last thing I want to do is scare people away. While this thread is hot and moves quick, there are crickets in other areas of the site. The FC has always been a more welcoming forum than other sites IMHO.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I would hate to see someone new to the FC get put in their place and not want to return to the forum.

You don’t have to “put in their place”, you can however teach or at the least inform new members on how to use the forum “SEARCH” functions. I’ve seen many new members join just to ask already answered questions, and then disappear and leave FC.

OLD SAYING:

give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

davap84

You don’t have to “put in their place”, you can however teach or at the least inform new members on how to use the forum “SEARCH” functions. I’ve seen many new members join just to ask already answered questions, and then disappear and leave FC.

OLD SAYING:

give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime
Well could i have a fish, please ?

Cause for me, the "search" function is a bit meh. Lot of results, yes, but not much answers.
When i want an answer, i google Reddit. It's easier.

Telling someone : "Oh, come on ! Read the 731 thread's pages and you'll have your answer" is a bit Kafkaesque.

Top Bottom