TinyMight / TM 2

Barhen

Can you guys share how to activate beast mode with on demand? The instructions say to press and hold on setting 10 when in session. But on demand seems turning it to 10 is auto beast mode?

Barhen,

Djsleepy

Can you guys share how to activate beast mode with on demand? The instructions say to press and hold on setting 10 when in session. But on demand seems turning it to 10 is auto beast mode?
Turning to 10 starts Beast Mode you should see a white light thru battery indicator to let you know you are in Beast Mode. Great for concentrates!

vapeape77

Check it out this $4 Grav glass blunt part solves all my adapter needs, that’s a 10mm to 14mm glass adapter on it.

Edit:
Really dig how you can push the glass mp down for travel if the cooling unit is removed!

Last edited:

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
I really don't care where people buy it. I am just trying to do right by the customers who contacted me. The easy thing for me to do would be to just throw these in stock and they would sell no problem. I would not be paying my staff for hours of work emailing and going back and forth trying to set up invoices for folks to check out on an individual basis.

I also think that my staff and I provide a lot of value to our customers. The amount of questions that we answer pre and post sale should count for something. The fact that we try to gather products from a number of different manufacturers and make them accessible to folks around the world in one shipment should count for something.

I have also negotiated favorable terms for TM to start this partnership. We are taking lower margin because we know it matters to them right now. We are able to take low margin because we operate at a lower cost than most of our competitors. This will also allow us to eventually provide warranty service support for folks here in the United States. I think that should count for something too but maybe that's just me.

It sounds like production has been ramped up to a level now where this shouldn't matter much moving forward. TM has been busy and we should see a whole lot more units available in the next 30 days. I'm still waiting for confirmation he's got another batch coming my way so we can have enough units to announce our drop. Hopefully by next weekend.
You guys are awesome! I certainly appreciate you and your philosophy appears exactly the same as mine when dealing with customers - Do what is right for your them and they will do right by you. Thank you!

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
@VapeFiend.com i don’t think the chinamight is the same at all! I was just curious about the manufacture. Again, it’s hard to imagine a company in China otherwise paying that much attention to these kind of vapes, but you never know.

I forgot about Nokia, but you’re right there or Germany are other potential options!

gordontreeman,
Reactions: davap84

sternica

You guys know I can’t reveal any secrets…..not that there are any:brow:. His company will blow up this year! It’s a heck of vape. All I use.
Not just that, but the guy actually “gets” why we need vapes that fully and evenly extract! CS is on par with the biggest of companies I have dealt with which is quite remarkable as well.

vapeape77

Can the TM2 deliver the goods when it comes to concentrates? Just ran some THC-A Diamonds thru some hemp fiber in Beast Mode and HOLY SH*T! I’m :mmmm::mmmm: sooooooo gooooooood! I got one more but I had to take a break! 😂

This vape is AMAZING! So versatile and so sweet to look at!
Nice man haha I was just about to setup a metal mesh bowl for mine, I like your hemp fiber idea. Inverting it is a must on the oil imo…

The only issue I’ve had with mine is forgetting to turn it off, luckily I remember or walk by it blinking lol. Wish there was a auto off setting. Probably the only suggestion I would have

Edit:
Lol last pic
Wheeeee it’s like a water slide, puff puff cheers

Last edited:

bigdaddycurtis

Can the TM2 deliver the goods when it comes to concentrates? Just ran some THC-A Diamonds thru some hemp fiber in Beast Mode and HOLY SH*T! I’m :mmmm::mmmm: sooooooo gooooooood! I got one more but I had to take a break! 😂

I’m new to the TM2 family. Can you show me or get more specific on how you run concentrates through the TM2? Thanks

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Again, it’s hard to imagine a company in China otherwise paying that much attention to these kind of vapes, but you never know.

Not so on topic for the thread, but just to reply, it's not that surprising, because so many like us are cheap and don't want to spend the amount on the authentic vapes, think of those pax (I know the product is not the same at all and manufactured likely in China I'm just using it as a demand and sales example) knockoffs that are extremely popular, so it makes sense they have good internet research to stay on top of the latest vaping trends and try to knock off the latest and greatest as well? lol

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I just ordered a TM2. I have a bit of buyer's remorse right now because shit, that's a lot of money. But I know I'm getting a quality device with a 10 year warranty.

I'm glad to hear this as I do use a lot of concentrates. While I'll be using the TM for flower mostly, I'll be sure to wrap some trates in organic cotton and try the beast mode. Ive used the cotton hack with a lot of other vapes and never had an issue with dripping oil. I find that the oil clings to the fibers and always stays within the confines of the cotton. I'm sure it's the same with the hemp fiber.

I am now looking at wpa options for water cooling. I will probably go with a RWW wpa where you can adjust the depth of a basket screen.

vapeape77

I just ordered a TM2. I have a bit of buyer's remorse right now because shit, that's a lot of money. But I know I'm getting a quality device with a 10 year warranty.

I'm glad to hear this as I do use a lot of concentrates. While I'll be using the TM for flower mostly, I'll be sure to wrap some trates in organic cotton and try the beast mode. Ive used the cotton hack with a lot of other vapes and never had an issue with dripping oil. I find that the oil clings to the fibers and always stays within the confines of the cotton. I'm sure it's the same with the hemp fiber.

I am now looking at wpa options for water cooling. I will probably go with a RWW wpa where you can adjust the depth of a basket screen.
Interesting because in my experience with the metal mesh crap that use to come with vapes, the oil drips right through. Will give the hemp a try and hope it’s cleaner. Still probably better not to over do the oil in the little guy….

Btw I’m over the $350 plus $60 on batteries and charger, plus $30 in glass and it’s only day three with mine

Djsleepy

I run a lot of concentrates thru TM2 shatter,budder,badder, wax ,and diamonds no drips onto heater in over three months of use!

@bigdaddycurtis see below

Insert stem turn to 10 and enjoy!
I found hemp fiber that is most like cotton balls is best. There are several kinds out there. Stringy and hairlike hemp fiber not as good imo.
Easy breezy! No drips ever ! Smashes!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Interesting because in my experience with the metal mesh crap that use to come with vapes, the oil drips right through. Will give the hemp a try and hope it’s cleaner. Still probably better not to over do the oil in the little guy….

Btw I’m over the $350 plus $60 on batteries and charger, plus $30 in glass and it’s only day three with mine

I haven't used hemp fiber because I have a 20 year supply of organic cotton here. They tell me both work well. I have used this hack with dynavaps, enano, and the Fury 2. I tend to only use a small amount at a time, usually a dab about the size of a rice grain or smaller. I wrap the dab in a small dime-size piece of cotton. After 1-2 hits I will mix the cotton so that the oil smears all over the fibers and increases the surface area. After a few more hits, the oil dries out and you just toss the cotton. Wire mesh is reusable so the mesh starts to get covered in reclaim which ruins the taste of new dabs IMHO. With the cotton, you just start over with a fresh piece. I have never had oil drip into the heater or down the condenser of the dynavaps.
I plan on just using a slightly larger piece of cotton so it stays in the bowl and doesn't make contact with the heater of the TM2. I'm curious what others find works well.
Edit: @Djsleepy's post above shows the method exactly. Great to hear it works well with the TM.

Last edited:

staircase slight of hand

After a few more hits, the oil dries out and you just toss the cotton.

And if you’re really looking to maximize your weed (and enjoy the effects of edibles), you can toss that cotton straight into a cup of hot cocoa or a latte. Just fish it out before accidentally drinking it.

bigdaddycurtis

I run a lot of concentrates thru TM2 shatter,budder,badder, wax ,and diamonds no drips onto heater in over three months of use!

I found hemp fiber that is most like cotton balls is best. There are several kinds out there. Stringy and hairlike hemp fiber not as good imo.
Source for hemp fiber? Want to make sure I get the right stuff and thanks for the pics!!

RedZep

Are you able to hit it natively at 10?
I'm tempted to explore concentrates as an out and about option, to minimise bowl reloads. I'm worried the heat would be unmanageable.

Djsleepy

Source for hemp fiber? Want to make sure I get the right stuff and thanks for the pics!!

Smallest amount 1/4 kg will last forever! You could even share its so much but it’s the best I’ve tested! Only $12 USD.

Are you able to hit it natively at 10?
I'm tempted to explore concentrates as an out and about option, to minimise bowl reloads. I'm worried the heat would be unmanageable.
Using long stem with CU no prob with heat.

RedZep

I noticed the terp pill stem gets really dirty fast. Really affects airflow and resistance. Will this stuff be getting into my lungs?

I'm wandering how it would perform to just put a little cotton there instead of the screen. The glass indents would hold it in place. Then you can easily swap out the cotton which should keep stem cleaner longer, and stop particles being inhaled.

I don't have any so I can't experiment myself.

vapeape77

I noticed the terp pill stem gets really dirty fast. Really affects airflow and resistance. Will this stuff be getting into my lungs?

I'm wandering how it would perform to just put a little cotton there instead of the screen. The glass indents would hold it in place. Then you can easily swap out the cotton which should keep stem cleaner longer, and stop particles being inhaled.

Kinda looks like material is still getting sucked up there, maybe don’t grind it so fine or try smushing the crumbles near the hole so they won’t go through…

sickmanfraud

are you using a screen? You could use rimless and/or rimmed basket screens.

greenganja

I use rimmed basket screens with my HA terp stem. So I noticed when using the conical screens that the conical screens to slip around inside the stem. When stirring or trying to empty the stem the conical screen is easy to slide around causing particles to fall into the stem and then particles stick to the reclaim. When I switched to using the rimmed basket screens this solved a lot of that issue for me. But I do clean my stem every day though. When you say stuff getting into my lungs? Are you referring to small particles of herb or the reclaim like residue caused from the hot air passing through the herb? If it is the reclaim like residue you are talking about then it wouldn't matter which screens or dosing capsule you use, that issue will still be present due to the hot air passing through the herb it will leave that reclaim like residue behind. For that you could use hemp fiber or cotton at the end of the stem that you would inhale from. But a good cleaning at the end of each day should help. I guess it would depend on how much you use the TM. I have other vapes so the TM is just one of several in the daily rotation. If it's your only vape or you use it a lot then maybe try cleaning a couple of times a day.

GoldenBud

any hot vapor that meets your cold organs will leave some reclaim there, small amounts, but your body/mucus should get it out. much healthier than smoking, but it's not healthy like breathing fresh cold air....
clean your stems more often

Top Bottom