TinyMight / TM 2

MoltenTiger

This is an interesting tactic and maybe it is how I will try mine!
Yeah it's a subtle difference, but it helps with ABV quality. Get a bit more of a gradient the other way. Downside is it's fiddly to empty as the rim less basket screen is easier to move, but it's still worth it IME

I've got some rimmed baskets on the way which should hopefully be better again

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah it's a subtle difference, but it helps with ABV quality. Get a bit more of a gradient the other way. Downside is it's fiddly to empty as the rim less basket screen is easier to move, but it's still worth it IME

Oh yeah I mean I don't care at all about what the vaped bud looks like haha but I would like to steal less reclaim which I'm wondering if could be helped by that gap between the load and the CU...

I've got some rimmed baskets on the way which should hopefully be better again

As long as they are the proper type with the thinner rim in order to fit TM!

ploooopp

So I've just been writing down some stuff to compare the TM2 using the included Ti stem, the included 55mm glass stem (both with CU in them) and the 3in1 waterpipe adapter and here's a condensed version

55mm glass : perfect for stealth because you can kind of bury the device in your palm, doesn't heat up that fast but it retains heat very well, sometimes putting it back in your pocket after hitting it at an 8 you'll have to move it around in the pocket for it not to get uncomfortable. It doesn't feel like something I'd bring on a hike or something

3in1 : Most of what makes this good or not is if it's connected to a waterpipe or not, if it is, it's great. If not then it's a long glass stem with no CU or anything to cooldown the vaporpath and at an 8 you feel it in your throat. wouldn't recommend for big hits, also would not recommend taking this out the house.

Ti stem: This has become my setup for electric longboard trail riding or doing anything where I wont have to fear having broken glass in me if I take a spill, it also has been hella nice on cold windy days outdoors keeping the stem pleasant feeling though it heats up quickly and at an 8 gets into too hot to put on lips territory but it also cools down the fastest out of all 3 stems, as much as I'd like a short version of this I completely understand that unless you had some way of getting it to cool down hard you wouldn't be able to take high temp hits without hurting yourself.

I haven't tried any balls or anything in the stems, may do something like that with the Ti stem and see what tthe difference is

MoltenTiger

Oh yeah I mean I don't care at all about what the vaped bud looks like haha but I would like to steal less reclaim which I'm wondering if could be helped by that gap between the load and the CU...

As long as they are the proper type with the thinner rim in order to fit TM!
Yea it's all mainly a matter of preference, although ABV result is indicative of the extraction quality so I prefer it uniform without stirring, which this can't quite do with the WPA quantity chamber depth. There's also some conduction cooling of the chamber edges. It isn't a bad result regardless.

Generally I've found it offers excellent extraction without leaving me wanting, so at that point it really doesn't matter what things look like. It's just nice when it is all as desired.

And yep, I've got a bunch of OEM Tinymight screens of all types on the way. Could always grind down an existing larger rimmed basket though. Will probably take a week for my delivery as I went free and slow postage, going to try the 18mm WPA too, straight pipe that one.

I would like some hype colour boro WPAs with better glass screens. I'll have to think about commissioning an artist to make it happen.
Tempted to see how Kelly is going with Trap Glass as his offerings and skill would lend themselves very well here. He might even be able to do a prodo run of a decent scale.

I've always wanted one of his spikey sherlock pipes, and his mini traveller beakers, with a 14mm fitting and matching WPA, that's the way to go.
Now I have the vape for it again, I'm pretty keen for some new heady fun!

Shit Snacks

Yeah I mean I don't even use that WPA, I have the three-in-one, I only use it when I have a coarse ground or whole nug tasty experience, starting super low to taste through a nice hook simply... But then I will end up dumping it out to break up and using my normal WPA setup which is just an 18 mm open with a rimless basket screen inside, seems to be the perfect amount, you don't need to fill to the brim but you have a wide range of room for more or less with extraction also depending on how you use it

I don't think my high artisan stem has even shipped yet, how quick are they with that? I know they must have been swamped with orders from the weekend drop though... Anyway I was thinking it looked like the airflow would be pretty wide open with it and could give me trouble, that's why I'm expecting I will need to use my Rogue acrylic mouthpiece with it?

Hey Shit Snacks! I just received the shipping for my order this evening. I think Andrew is just starting to catch up to all the orders over the weekend.

Edit; mind if I ask what is good vender to purchase a hook style stem?

Last edited:

dimmusp

Does the 3-in-1 WPA adapter have noticeably more restriction than the 18 mm one since it tapers down to 10 mm?

dimmusp,

vapeape77

Already triple checking my email for a shipping confirmation 😂

I enjoy chucking whole nugs into my Mighty, Crafty and Edge for the flavor, ease of use and extra buzz….

Anyone like doing the whole nug method with the TM/TM2?

dieezus

Does anyone else run two CUs within the Ti stem? I've been running it lately with good results but don't see too many people talking about it.

I also jerry-rigged my 55mm to accept dynavap stems so I can run my MH Revolve to pretty good results as well, but since the airpath is smaller there is a little bit of a heat ring effect.

dieezus,
Reactions: Elfstone

The Pooka D

Does anyone else run two CUs within the Ti stem? I've been running it lately with good results but don't see too many people talking about it.

I also jerry-rigged my 55mm to accept dynavap stems so I can run my MH Revolve to pretty good results as well, but since the airpath is smaller there is a little bit of a heat ring effect.
2 CUs sounds interesting. I've been meaning to pickup another as to not have to swap it out of the glass/Ti. Will have to try it once I order another.

The Pooka D,
  • Love
Reactions: Elfstone

RedZep

Ok tried a 0.1 in J-hook, session mode, single hit extraction ShitSnacks style. Oof it was good. Then the J-hook fell of the table and smashed straight after. So my first J-hook lasted a couple of weeks, which is probably about right 😁

Then I tried a 0.2 bowl through a bong with water session mode. Seeing this thing white wall a bong like a bonafide desktop is something special I admit. I'm looking at this thing with a little awe now.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Ok tried a 0.1 in J-hook, session mode, single hit extraction ShitSnacks style. Oof it was good. Then the J-hook fell of the table and smashed straight after. So my first J-hook lasted a couple of weeks, which is probably about right 😁

Then I tried a 0.2 bowl through a bong with water session mode. Seeing this thing white wall a bong like a bonafide desktop is something special I admit. I'm looking at this thing with a little awe now.
This is me and glass. I can't tell you how many glass pipes (pre- F'ing combustion) I broke. I'd love to try one of those Oregon side cars, but I would be pretty bummed to break it after paying so much

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I’ve really loved getting my tuned up OG TM back. It’s been my DD since DHL dropped it off in July.

I’d been going back and forth between a wooden TNT stem and and OG long glass stem: both with conical screens. I hate the OG cooling units.

About 10 days ago I decided to add an assortment of Quartz balls I had laying around and I’m blown away. I sandwich about 1&3/8” of 3-6mm balls between two conical screens. I have it set for about a .15g load with a medium grind.

I get better extraction and flavor at much lower temperatures on the dial. And it’s easy to clean.

Ball vapes are proving to be effective, efficient and heavy hitting. My desktop is an Elev8r with balls in the Quartz heater utilizing a coil and PID controller.

The TM hits as hard or harder, and with much smaller loads.

Bravo.

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
Or you can use a rimless or rimmed basket screen. I prefer the rimmed basket screen as I never have to adjust it with picking tools after emptying a bowl like with the rimless baskets which tend to slide around inside the stem. The rim part of the rimmed basket screens are slightly smaller in diameter compared to the stem so the rim doesn't catch the o-ring when pulling the stem out from the TM. For about $30-40, just get it. It's my daily driver and I will never go back to using the stock CU again.
Question: I just got the four terp pill HA stem with wooden mouthpiece. My main quibble was the screen moving all over place. No fun when chilling watching epic sci-fi on screen and needing to fiddle with it to clean and load a new bowl.

I also did not care for the wood taste either, but I think I can get over that.

But the shifty screens is a deal breaker unless I can figure out a fix. I searched under "basket screen shifting" saw your post. Sounds like the rimmed ones will solve the problem, correct? I

Thanks in advance!

Shit Snacks

Question: I just got the four terp pill HA stem with wooden mouthpiece. My main quibble was the screen moving all over place. No fun when chilling watching epic sci-fi on screen and needing to fiddle with it to clean and load a new bowl. "

Deal-breaker to me a first, but then saw your post. Sounds like the rimmed ones will solve the problem, correct?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, just make sure you get the proper rimmed ones for the TM, however there are a lot of other options for inside basket screens, you could even make your own, to fit more snug... It can be annoying with some of my WPA, need to get them a little dirty so they are sticky so the screen is a bit more secure sometimes...

greenganja

I think that was me but yes they fit in the HA stems. The capsules glide in and out of the stem without force and sit flush with the end of the stem.
Thank you for the quick reply Lad. After reading that post I did order some of the v2 dosing capsules from Finland still waiting for them to arrive.

Lad113

I also did not care for the wood taste either, but I think I can get over that.
I believe you'll get over the wood taste. Someone here has said that after you break the HA mouthpiece in, the wood taste goes away. I also find this to be true, although it never bothered me in the first place. If you still don't like it you could always go with a rouge wax works acrylic mouthpiece.

Top Bottom