TinyMight / TM 2

RedZep

Can you explain how you did this? I'm at whit's end with the stock CU. It's so bad that I'm shocked it's related to the craft work that is the TM. I have extra rubies from my Flowerpot B1 that I want to use until I get an aftermarket stem for my TM2. Also, is there an official Discord for TM fans?
I despise both the stems that came with the unit, and the cooling unit. After using them both this evening, I cleaned them up and put them back in the TM box. I never want to see any of them again.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I despise both the stems that came with the unit, and the cooling unit. After using them both this evening, I cleaned them up and put them back in the TM box. I never want to see any of them again.
It is funny because I remember that you like the 3D stem, which I don't like at all. I put it down at the bottom with the grav upline taster. But I am glad we have so many options for TM stems these days. And I am glad I get to see different folks' preferences on this forum.

noobvaperct

Aaaah, so the dosing capsule doesn't actually stay in the stem? It kind of just rests on the heating element, and the stem then goes around the dosing capsule? For example, if you pull out the stem with the TM2 sitting upright, the dosing capsule will stay behind and remain sitting on the heating element, correct?

That would explain my confusion! I'm still scarred from reading all of those posts of people damaging their OG TMs by having the dosing capsule touch, push down on, and short out the heating element. I guess the newly designed heating element completely removes all of those fears?

And for people that use the S&B dosing capsules, I guess it's the same idea? Put the dosing capsule on the heating element, then insert the stem on top of the S&B capsule?
No, it does go in the stem, in the bottom of the stem below the cooling unit.

I’m with you dude. The stock stems don’t bother me really, it’s the cooling unit. Honestly shocked they thought it was a good idea. Can’t wait to replace with an aftermarket stem ASAP.

BleuEyedGuy

Second that, I have multiple wpa's, cooling bubbler, and extra cu's that arrived with my unit, wrapped up, I only use 2 aftermarket $10 tubes, will offer others in a bundle, if I can grab a TM2, without the ti stem, can't see adding another unused stem to the collection, will bundle together, possibly down the road, hoping the TM get's so popular I can sell on craigslist : )

Nothing wrong with the stock stems, it's the cu that whilst is very effective steals too much goodness.
img_20210804_212719_copy_1093x639-jpg.11076

img_20210804_225613_copy_1379x1655-jpg.11081

Sorry for the repost for all of you that have seen this mod. 👍

The custom cu top and bottom are made from cut down evo xnails, the balls are 5mm quartz
Well done, absolutely brilliant! Thanx for posting for the us, that didn’t see it the first time. Vape long and prosper 🖖🏼

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
It is funny because I remember that you like the 3D stem, which I don't like at all. I put it down at the bottom with the grav upline taster. But I am glad we have so many options for TM stems these days. And I am glad I get to see different folks' preferences on this forum.
You are so right that you can't please everybody,but there so many options in the TM site and also aftermarket,so anyone should find what suits him easily.
The idea of the cooling unit is provide effective cooling in a short airpath scenario and also to prevent any particles from entering mouth,throat,etc.. For me particles are the only thing that i dont like about dry vaping ,other than the heat. I think that the TM cooling unit is a very good solution to both problems. Is there any aftermarket stem that cools efficiently at the short stem length that i dont know about ?
If you dont like cooling units there is always the 3d stem and the longer aftermarket stems ,but then it is not really pocketable anymore,so there will people who will never see use to such stems.
Also there are those iron lung and titanium enameled teeth guys that would suck on 60mm stem even without the cooling unit and wont complain.
I know most people consider their opinion as the standard,but there are so many different points of view in reality.
The idea behind the titanium stem is provide an immortal stem option,which is great for out and about ,also would serve as backup if you break your glass ones and are waiting replacement .
That being said those terp pill stems look really beautiful,but they are really simple , is the vapor really as cool as with the 3d/dimpled stem options or the stock unit ?
It is really the overpowering statistics of people's preferences that have led to the current accessories included with the TM.

Last edited:

RedZep

Don't particularly like the 3d either as it's too hard to transport. I just noticed that extraction with the cooling unit is always poor compared to basket screens. I feel like I will really like the Terp Pill stem.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Best honeymoon since my actual honeymoon.

Yeh the cu appears janky as fuck and yep, it does get deliciously golden & sticky in there after a few bouts, but I just can't deny it's ability to cool. The vapor path is ridiculously short on the stock stem but I can go almost full temp (8.5) & not feel like I'm scorching my throat. And the ti stem is wicked good, too, imo. Paired with the cu it does a surprisingly good job of delivering cooled vapor and is currently my go-to. Not noticing any difference regarding extraction when switching between the cu in a stem and a basket screen in a wpa - but I still hit it the same: long & slow, start by drawing in from the belly.

Ha carnage/galaxy terp pill stem is on the horizon though, once vf restocks.

HA-TPS.jpg

:peace:

RedZep

I use a rimless basket screen with the cooling unit, works great IMO
Ok...so I took the titanium stem and CU back out to test this. I pushed the CU halfway down the stem, and used a rimless basket screen.

Now I'm getting big clouds and even extraction. Air restriction also improved.

I think there is something about having the CU pushed near the herb and heater which is not optimal for performance.

I'm glad I tried this as I have an overnight hike tomorrow. Titanium is back on the menu boys!

FelixVonTrapp

Best honeymoon since my actual honeymoon.

Yeh the cu appears janky as fuck and yep, it does get deliciously golden & sticky in there after a few bouts, but I just can't deny it's ability to cool. The vapor path is ridiculously short on the stock stem but I can go almost full temp (8.5) & not feel like I'm scorching my throat. And the ti stem is wicked good, too, imo. Paired with the cu it does a surprisingly good job of delivering cooled vapor and is currently my go-to. Not noticing any difference regarding extraction when switching between the cu in a stem and a basket screen in a wpa - but I still hit it the same: long & slow, start by drawing in from the belly.

Ha carnage/galaxy terp pill stem is on the horizon though, once vf restocks.

HA-TPS.jpg

:peace:
I think the terp pill stem is great at cooling the vapor. I do find the glass still gets very hot. Maybe I’m just sensitive to it, but wanted to share experience so buyers won’t be surprised. I ordered one of the walnut MPs when they were in stock for a couple of hours. Will share thoughts once I get it (he said while anxiously awaiting tracking info 😂)

Edit: I’m starting at around 2.5 and spending time at 4. One draw at 6 to finish. Breathing in very slowly but little to no draw resistance; which I miss

Shorner

Ok...so I took the titanium stem and CU back out to test this. I pushed the CU halfway down the stem, and used a rimless basket screen.

Now I'm getting big clouds and even extraction. Air restriction also improved.

I think there is something about having the CU pushed near the herb and heater which is not optimal for performance.

I'm glad I tried this as I have an overnight hike tomorrow. Titanium is back on the menu boys!
So your saying leave a gap between CU and basket screen full of weed yeah?

RedZep

So your saying leave a gap between CU and basket screen full of weed yeah?
Yeah. Decent gap. I don't want CU to take heat from the heater. I want it to take heat from the vapour.

Airflow is much better also. I guess this is due to the CU screen being uncovered.

Just evenly extracted 0.2 with no stirring. That has not been possible for me so far using default CU set up.

Shorner

Yeah. Decent gap. I don't want CU to take heat from the heater. I want it to take heat from the vapour.

Airflow is much better also. I guess this is due to the CU screen being uncovered.

Just evenly extracted 0.2 with no stirring. That has not been possible for me so far using default CU set up.
I will.give it a try later👍

Shorner,
Reactions: Elfstone

PDwasmy1st

I felt I must come back on here and say this:
I love this vape, it's the best portable and taste ever
perfect except for not being able to know battery level and only a single 18650, maybe a single 21700 battery for the T3?
Everything else is A+ Iincluding the company itself
I am aware of the battery level indicator on the new one, I cannot justify buying the new one as yet

Top Bottom