TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
New board that is being shipped with the new units.

Tinymight board
It’s missing the screw warning. One may be screwed if you screw with the screw! Looking forward to reviews of new and repaired units with the new board. Still on the fence about getting a second TM - we’ll see. :peace:

Vaporific,

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
It’s missing the screw warning. One may be screwed if you screw with the screw! Looking forward to reviews of new and repaired units with the new board. Still on the fence about getting a second TM - we’ll see. :peace:
I bought a second one as I was very impressed this device. I'll use one to travel and walk the dog and the other is house use. Great piece of engineering..simple, easy to maintain.

I owe a number of you a tip of hat in gratitude for steering me in that direction.

beluga808

What do you think about my new minimal setup when out and about?
My goal was to have a setup that enables me to use and reload my TM literally on the go.
  • TiStem from @dzoinp (preloaded with a capsule, secured with a rubber cap which also acts as smell proof cover)
  • 1/2 CU SSBall mod from @dzoinp
  • Jackpod stash tube (holds up to 3 tinymight capsules, also smell proof)
  • 14mm WPA mouthpiece made by @Dreamwood

Last edited:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
What do you think about my new minimal setup when out and about?
My goal was to have a setup that enables me to use and reload my TM literally on the go.
  • TiStem from @dzoinp (preloaded with a capsule, secured with a rubber cap which also acts as smell proof cover)
  • 1/2 CU SSBall mod from @dzoinp
  • Jackpod stash tube (holds up to 3 tinymight capsules, also smell proof)
  • 14mm WPA mouthpiece made by @Dreamwood
can i put a triple love?:love:
This link is no longer working
remove the i. from the link

beluga808

Who else likes cases?
@Duba is creating some cool leather cases for the FW7. I asked if he would work on a version for the TM
i'd like but i don't have the TM. If someone here have a a broken unit, a body to lend, I could try something
Maybe we have someone among us how can help him out!

beluga808,
Reactions: Vaporific

Vaporific

Who else likes cases?
@Duba is creating some cool leather cases for the FW7. I asked if he would work on a version for the TM

Maybe we have someone among us how can help him out!
I’d be interested in seeing one before I buy one. One of the best accessories I bought for my Hopper (OG and then getting an IO years later) was a leather case from @Ratchett - it’s awesome. Perfect for traveling and throwing in a large pocket (or any bag).

On the TM front (obligatory accolades) - it still rocks for 23+ months. Every time. Amazing vape! And, shhhhh, it’s risen to #1 status in my vape roster :love::peace:

sashka69

Feedback to my broken tinymight.

On Tuesday my broken tm arrived in Finland. No feedback since then. My warranty request tab still says 'awaiting product'.
But... Today my tinymight arrived back at my home. :o:uhh::clap::tup:

It's still my old one I recognized it absolutely sure but now its equipped with a new board (due to broken potentiometer) and the ss tube instead of the old school aluminum one.
So he upgraded my old TM with all the updates the new one have today.
What a great customer service!!

And it is working like a champion again.

I just wanted to tell you so people shouldn't be afraid sending it back to Finland. Tonight I'll write him a mail stating how surprised and happy I am.

I also got a new battery and a new carrying bag from him :love:
I send my bare tm in a plastic bag and without a battery and it came back in a new bag and with a molicel battery.

Okay, in the past I spend more than 180 euros for spare parts and capsules so I think I should not be worried about it and just be thankful.

Thanks God I don't have to go to work for the next 4 days so my repaired TM and me will celebrate our second honey moon. :mmmm::spliff::whip::party:

Vaporific

Mine’s been flashing for 23 months as on demand is used 99% of the time :).

I must’ve accidentally brushed it too hard the other day. The heater screen was barely dislodged from the screen ring and precariously close to the coils but didn’t make contact thankfully. I had to fish it out with fine point tweezers. All good again down there! Next time I’m down there I want to try the @dzoinp heater screen mod, assuming I have the right rimmed dome screens (if I need to alter the rim at all then it won’t happen). I’ll see - next time. :peace:

andrew`124c41+

Question: Unit is only 2 months old. Occasionally, when I turn unit on I get 4 quick vibrations. So, battery was just charged.

However, when I hit the button to vape, I get 4 very quick vibrations.... different the the first time.

The unit does not work. Then suddenly it works ok.

Any ideas?

andrew`124c41+,

beluga808

Question: Unit is only 2 months old. Occasionally, when I turn unit on I get 4 quick vibrations. So, battery was just charged.

However, when I hit the button to vape, I get 4 very quick vibrations.... different the the first time.

The unit does not work. Then suddenly it works ok.

Any ideas?
Sounds like a faulty battery to me. Have you tried a different one? Same behavior?

beluga808,

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
Website up here in the US. My order now two weeks from placement still seems on hold. Oh well, a lot of worse things happening in the world.
It won't be long. My order initial order was the same way and then it was on the way and delivered in 2 days. The wait will be worth it. Great vape and good customer service!

andrew`124c41+

Could it be the Russians? Though seriously he emailed me on Friday evening.
Maybe the Russians are burned our and needed some pocket vapes for the troops. Why buy them when you can invade and just take them. I think they saw my post about using a harbor freight battle tested hard case for the TM...they ordered every last case!

Maybe that is why they are not doing very well...vape and fight might not work especially when using Couch Lock Strain!

andrew`124c41+,
Reactions: Tweakz
Top Bottom