TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
@Vaporific Here you go man

View attachment 12704

I am glad you asked, I rarely clean this screen these days but soon realised the groove was full of very fine avb.
Thanks! Any idea where to find this exact size? I converted your mm measurement which is .704 inches however any three-quarter inch (standard?) size will be too big and require cutting. I can cut them down, sure, and I have but they never are perfect and can be off or, if too big like mine, need to be pushed up (or down which I wouldn’t do so close to the heater). And it makes it a bit tougher to get the screen into the heater ring if it’s not the right size if you know what I mean. I’m a bit of a perfectionist, what can I say :). My accidental mini dome is holding up but prone to dislodging when brushed or if the stem hits it the wrong way. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Thanks! Any idea where to find this exact size? I converted your mm measurement which is .704 inches however any three-quarter inch (standard?) size will be too big and require cutting. I can cut them down, sure, and I have but they never are perfect and can be off or, if too big like mine, need to be pushed up (or down which I wouldn’t do so close to the heater). And it makes it a bit tougher to get the screen into the heater ring if it’s not the right size if you know what I mean. I’m a bit of a perfectionist, what can I say :). My accidental mini dome is holding up but prone to dislodging when brushed or if the stem hits it the wrong way. :peace:
Sorry, I don't know where to buy them. I've just taken the measurement of the ID of the larger of the two sides, this would give you a minimum and maximum. Btw, my stock screen is slightly convex or concave, no big deal imo.

IMG_20210904_184934_copy_1280x985.jpgIMG_20210904_184927_copy_1280x999.jpg

Vaporific

@Vaporific the screens are available on the tm site............. maybe you could grab a wpa and one of those spiked j-hooks the rouge wax works is offering............:evil: join the fun
Ye might rabbit (er Dog), ye might. Thanks! I haven’t been in the TM site in a while. Either the long spiked stem or one of the shorter adapters might work if I need to order something else besides the screens. I definitely want a few screens. As someone mentioned recently and occasionally on this thread, it’s good to have spare accessories - especalially those that get worn, break or get lost (I’ve experienced two of those: worn and lost; OK one small oring tear but it was from China :lol:). The oring pack looks sexy but it doesn’t have the heater screen. Maybe I’ll order a la carte. I’ll checkout Rogue works soon too. Cheers! :peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ye might rabbit (er Dog), ye might. Thanks! I haven’t been in the TM site in a while. Either the long spiked stem or one of the shorter adapters might work if I need to order something else besides the screens. I definitely want a few screens. As someone mentioned recently and occasionally on this thread, it’s good to have spare accessories - especalially those that get worn, break or get lost (I’ve experienced two of those: worn and lost; OK one small oring tear but it was from China :lol:). The oring pack looks sexy but it doesn’t have the heater screen. Maybe I’ll order a la carte. I’ll checkout Rogue works soon too. Cheers! :peace:

Yeah if you still have not tried you TM with WPA in a hook or dry glass piece yet, well then my friend, you simply must! :tup:

Vaporific

Yeah if you still have not tried you TM with WPA in a hook or dry glass piece yet, well then my friend, you simply must! :tup:
Oh contrare mon Freire! I have a cheap j hook and a silicone universal WPA I’ve used without the cooling unit in the long stock stem. Not a fancy or intricate setup but I’ve used this a few times. Almost as much as I use my water rig, lol - the Möbius double perc I bought to replace my the one my feline friend broke. Can’t remember the last time I used it; very seldom. But good to have them and options. I go dry most of the time too though the j hook is treat on occasion from the stock stem and CU sans nuts & washers. :peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh contrare mon Freire! I have a cheap j hook and a silicone universal WPA I’ve used without the cooling unit in the long stock stem. Not a fancy or intricate setup but I’ve used this a few times. Almost as much as I use my water rig, lol - the Möbius double perc I bought to replace my the one my feline friend broke. Can’t remember the last time I used it; very seldom. But good to have them and options. I go dry most of the time too though the j hook is treat on occasion from the stock stem and CU sans nuts & washers. :peace:

Ah yes, well let me tell you, silicone universal WPA is crap compared to just using an all-glass WPA, like I would never want to use that with any of my vapes honestly anymore I remember I did in the old days though but this is so much nicer and more stable and feels cleaner... Also I find the matrix perc to be one of the worst for my vapes, never been interested in the double for that reason and sold my original, inline percs (even circ percs) are much better for convection vaping in my experience... And finally a basic J hook is nice, but I never use mine since I have so many nicer versions now, and also some different types of water rigs that are phenomenal used to dry with the TM... Yeah I never use my cooling unit now either since getting it before pandemic, at home I am spoiled by the all glass path options that tinymight excels with, so I'll leave it at that? :D

condition

I received today my glass order from France. Unfortunately screens were not included but apart from that there are impressing. I got the 14mm size adaptor with the spiked J-Hook and I immediately tried it with the screen of XL stem from manufacturer. The result not less than I was expecting, full flavor vapor with no neck irritation. The result almost black AVB. I have also lost the curbed screen that manufacturer provides with WPA and I have placed an order with screens from Finland that it takes its time.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
those French stems are fancy
fancy GIF

Does anyone have a concerned list of parts necessary to maintain the TM with parts sourced from eBay? I'd like to take my CU apart but don't want to bend or damage the o ring or screens any further until I have a good arount of replacement parts. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Estropelic,

Djsleepy

Does anyone have a concerned list of parts necessary to maintain the TM with parts sourced from eBay? I'd like to take my CU apart but don't want to bend or damage the o ring or screens any further until I have a good arount of replacement parts. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.
You may have a hard time finding what you need on eBay/Amazon, several people have tried to get the right orings and have had bad luck. TM sells an oring kit which comes with two CU screens. Maybe get a couple of those. Inside the CU is literally nuts and bolts and you could probably get at local hardware stores. Hope it helps!

Last edited:

Djsleepy

So I have four shorty stems (I only use long stems) without CU’s that have been sent for free/or bought before I knew I liked long stems. Well I came across a couple of vails of balls - one was rubies the other glass- Soooooo I got some cup screens and Viola shorty stems w/ ball CU’s! Really surprised how well it works both in flavor and heat reduction. I know I’m late to the game with this one! 😂

Vaporific

no more red led flashes through TM gaps!
you can only see the red LED through the hole I made with a pin in the aluminum tape.
black orings around both plates too
:brow:
PXL-20210907-223522675.jpg
Aluminum tape? I may need to Google that. I had to hold up the bottom of my TM (:love:) to your picture to understand what you did. I also had to re-read your post. Very interesting! How far around do you wrap the tape, past the top of the bottom plate? The butt is definitely not covered I can tell. Can you post another pic from a different view? Cheers.:peace:

TeaCup

no more red led flashes through TM gaps!
you can only see the red LED through the hole I made with a pin in the aluminum tape.
black orings around both plates too
:brow:
PXL-20210907-223522675.jpg

Ha, that's exactly what I did to mine this past weekend!! Aw man, I finally had something to give back to the community, and it all just vanished in one simple post, lol.

Aluminum tape? I may need to Google that. I had to hold up the bottom of my TM (:love:) to your picture to understand what you did. I also had to re-read your post. Very interesting! How far around do you wrap the tape, past the top of the bottom plate? The butt is definitely not covered I can tell. Can you post another pic from a different view? Cheers.:peace:

Vaporific, all you need to do is cut a piece of the tape the size of the circle around the red light. Actually slightly bigger, because it's one bright little bugger, and it still bleeds out the sides. I covered the light and about half of the USB hole so I could still see a little red coming out the other half of the USB slot. I have no idea if what I used was called aluminum tape, but I'm pretty sure I found mine in the plumbing department because one side is super super sticky and you can wrap it around a leaking drain pipe.

Vaporific

Thanks. My light bleed concerns are not through the bottom but through the perimeter of the bottom plate when looking down on the unit - affectionately as always :). “Concern” is over-exaggerated as I’m used to it at this point and owning my TM for 18 months. I was curious about the tape and method. I’ll explore it as possible option however it’s not imperative for me.

In related news, the time draws near to discard my original TM Sony VTC6 and another one I bought online. They don’t do much these days and I have newer Sony’s and Molicels in rotation and new ones of each waiting in the wings for their initial charge. The original batts served me all too well - time flies when you’re having fun :). My TM hits like a truck still - every single time! :peace:

Top Bottom