TinyMight / TM 2

blorf

Positive ....we don't know why that's just how it is ! May be a Finnish thing ( maker is from Finland) .
Ah okay thank you so much for the help! I was a bit confused and nervous as to why I have an extra $268 in my account, then I saw the tinymightvape statement was also gone. Once again thank you :)

Lazytechnician

Oh my bad!

Yeah I meant the extra long stem at that point, not the stock cooling unit 🤦‍♂️

Apologies for the confusion!
Pic of the OGB hook you got? Your repeated use of the word "whispier" is still really confusing
It's pretty much this one but with dimples :

Whispy may be the wrong word, I get a good amount of vapour, but the flavour is diluted compared to the more direct draw of the extra long stem

Also, the vapour itself, while high in volume, is no where near as dense as from the extra long stem

Similar to how volcano vapour from the bag is, takes up lots of space but not much actual material

Annoyingly the densest and most flavourful can actually come from the stock unit, but for me the vapour gets too warm before i can draw long enough to get a good amount, and irritates my throat

The xl stem has become the happy medium

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It's pretty much this one but with dimples :

Whispy may be the wrong word, I get a good amount of vapour, but the flavour is diluted compared to the more direct draw of the extra long stem

Also, the vapour itself, while high in volume, is no where near as dense as from the extra long stem

Similar to how volcano vapour from the bag is, takes up lots of space but not much actual material

Annoyingly the densest and most flavourful can actually come from the stock unit, but for me the vapour gets too warm before i can draw long enough to get a good amount, and irritates my throat

The xl stem has become the happy medium

Okay yeah that makes sense, honestly the sidecar without the spikes is my favorite OGB hook for the TM by far, definitely does a better job cooling with the triple right angle... I just did a nice bowl with the extra long stem, though I have to use lower temps and in the end at upper temps I can't take as big hits as I can with the sidecar hook, with that I can get a deeper extraction that is still comfortable on the throat... I also think the O'Connell inception hook is a superior option at least with this OGB adapter that allows for further cooling as well... However yeah it is hard to beat all one piece with the extra long stem for full mobility! I am definitely going to get a triple right angle TM hook from Nicholas in France when they are ready so I can have an all one piece with my ideal piece, hell I may as well get the spiked version and narrow mouthpiece one too :freak:

By the way the standard offering for the OGB sidecar based off my design uses the 15mm tubing (mine below is only 12mm) so I think it is even better than mine, I don't know if it cost more to get it in 18mm female size like mine instead of the standard 14mm female offering, but it is cheaper than all of the spiked options (spikes are a little more involved for him to do) Anyway of course my heady hook is probably my go-to for the TM regardless though I know it's not attainable for any others lol sorry again!

Screenshot-20210728-141434.png

On the right is the bowl I just enjoyed with my original TM still going strong from the end of December 2019, on the left it is next to the purple inception hook and above my newer TM from this past February, which is below next to my OG OGB sidecar hook ;)

Last edited:

Djsleepy

Okay yeah that makes sense, honestly the sidecar without the spikes is my favorite OGB hook for the TM by far, definitely does a better job cooling with the triple right angle... I just did a nice bowl with the extra long stem, though I have to use lower temps and in the end at upper temps I can't take as big hits as I can with the sidecar hook, with that I can get a deeper extraction that is still comfortable on the throat... I also think the O'Connell inception hook is a superior option at least with this OGB adapter that allows for further cooling as well... However yeah it is hard to beat all one piece with the extra long stem for full mobility! I am definitely going to get a triple right angle TM hook from Nicholas in France when they are ready so I can have an all one piece with my ideal piece, hell I may as well get the spiked version too :freak:

By the way the standard offering for the OGB sidecar based off my design uses the 15mm tubing (mine below is only 12mm) so I think it is even better than mine, I don't know if it cost more to get it in 18mm female size like mine instead of the standard 14mm female offering, but it is cheaper than all of the spiked options (spikes are a little more involved for him to do) Anyway of course my heady hook is probably my go-to for the TM regardless though I know it's not attainable for our others lol sorry!

Screenshot-20210728-141434.png

On the right is the bowl I just enjoyed with my original TM still going strong from the end of December 2019, on the left it is next to the purple inception hook and above my newer TM from this past February, which is next to my OG OGB sidecar hook ;)
@Shit Snacks ....you have the sh*t my man!😁 Much love

Shit Snacks

I don't think I have enough horizontal space in my place to have all the glass @Shit Snacks has. I have to be able to sit down and shit, ya know? :cool:

Haha yes but that's what drawers are for? And boxes of things that don't see much use ;) it really is too much though it's true lol more arriving soon and later naturally :lol:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Starting the day the tinymight way! Been wondering if my tinymight has been losing power? Just doesn't seem as dark as my settings should be?!? But after increasing my temp this morning I got very dark brown avb! A little bit to dark :uhoh: For my liking but it proved my tinymight still has the horsepower, so what gives? I think it's just because all of my bud is moist because of the time of year being summer. So I think it's just because of the moisture my bowl isn't getting as dark but I'm still getting the same extraction cause I'm still feeling as high from my session as before I noticed the change.

Aero

Raw Addict
Got my Tinymight not long ago and damn this thing rips like a truck, it kills the mighty in every term for me at least.
its litrealy the size of fury 2 but hits like a desktop device.
There is not alot of cons in this device except that there is NO communication with the company no mail no instagram like no body to speak with.
need to take it in mind if this guy decide one day to just dissapper.

Djsleepy

Got my Tinymight not long ago and damn this thing rips like a truck, it kills the mighty in every term for me at least.
its litrealy the size of fury 2 but hits like a desktop device.
There is not alot of cons in this device except that there is NO communication with the company no mail no instagram like no body to speak with.
need to take it in mind if this guy decide one day to just dissapper.
He usually responds (pretty quick) on Instagram.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That was my guess cause it's in the middle. On a water piece I can usually exhaust my load at 4 with that setting if I keep hitting it, but sometimes (and with some strains) I will turn it up to 5 of 6 to finish it off. If I start at 6 I can whitewall a decent size glass piece, but I don't usually feel a need to do that anymore. ;)

Momor

I’m colorblind.... lol.... at first only saw purple (no blue though) then green, I had to look really close to be able to tell a difference lol! So that means there are two settings below/above default of green to either lower or raise temps as wanted. Love me some TM!
There is actually 3 settings below/above of green :tup:

Shit Snacks

Starting the day the tinymight way! Been wondering if my tinymight has been losing power? Just doesn't seem as dark as my settings should be?!? But after increasing my temp this morning I got very dark brown avb! A little bit to dark :uhoh: For my liking but it proved my tinymight still has the horsepower, so what gives? I think it's just because all of my bud is moist because of the time of year being summer. So I think it's just because of the moisture my bowl isn't getting as dark but I'm still getting the same extraction cause I'm still feeling as high from my session as before I noticed the change.

Oh yeah if you are using different herbs especially it's going to be different! I have a wide variety of strains, each one extracts differently really, different bud structures and moisture levels, etc. TM is a good constant though, plenty capable extracting anything!

jjvapes

That really sucks. Hope he can make it right for you. I know it’s disappointing when you’re looking forward to a new device and it arrives unusable.

I got my Tinymight in June and after a week it stopped regulating temperature. It took a month to complete the RMA process but I was taken care of (and even received an extra cooling unit and wpa) and received back a unit that’s now working perfectly.

Top Bottom