TinyMight / TM 2

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Update on tinymight spiked stems.

I have spoken to the owner, Nicholas. he is making me a stem at 8cm long and I hope to have in end of next week, perhaps beginning of following. I can report back on its functionality then.

He agreed on the need to maintain a central hole between the spikes to support pushing baskets out from the mouthpiece. Again, my shorter stem should have this functionality......

I discussed spikes closer to the end to support a basket screen and said this could be done.

I got the impression that he is happy to support most requirements if communicated with him first. I think he plans to stock the long (and I hope the revised shorter version) but can accommodate other user requirements on a piece by piece basis.

For USA and UK future customers, he is planning on setting up Amazon market places in each local, reducing shipping costs etc. I believe he already has one in the US.

I was very encouraged chatting to Nicholas.
Dope everything sounds good, if it won’t take him too long I’ll just wait for the short one to get on Amazon

adam w

Does anyone know where to buy a cooling unit and stem besides TM direct? Been waiting all week for them to ship my order and it seems excessive

I know Ed sells the wooden stem but i Need a CU. Thanks!

adam w,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone know where to buy a cooling unit and stem besides TM direct? Been waiting all week for them to ship my order and it seems excessive

I know Ed sells the wooden stem but i Need a CU. Thanks!

There is no one else, send them a clear concise email in plain English with your order number, please ship order number whatever as the subject

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused

I use all 3 and no problems with any....

Tweakz

My TM, after 1.5 years of daily use, still works like a killer's machine.
5 Sony vtc6 batteries bought 1.2year ago still work, but no longer so well. I'm thinking of ordering p26a.

EDIT: my new Piro work like a charm, I loved him very much, too

My ABV comparison TMvsPiro, 2 hit without stir :
E012379-F-2543-45-EA-9-E94-F73-D776-A4-B0-C.jpg

Last edited:

2minTurkish

Ok this thing absolutely rips with a bigger stem, it's almost frightening. I'm getting desktop type hits off 9 with the sherlock glass piece from Elev8 glass. Flavor is still really good and heat is barely noticeable. This vape continues to impress...
FOR. REAL. The TM hits like a friggin mack truck if you want it to. I loaded what couldnt have been more than .05 g the other day and went straight to 8.5 and it had me SMACKED. Granted my tolerance isn't the highest, but I've put more in other devices and had a lesser effect. I used an upside down vigreaux with a female vigreaux but it was still a bit hot. I will definitely be running through some water on 8+ from now on.

Anyone know if there are any odor proof caps to put over the mouthpiece for travel and smell?

I use the Arizer Solo stem caps and they work great.

Seconded. I use the Arizer solo stem caps for my vigreaux and RBT stems and they work great.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Woke up with a gnarly hangover. Didn't want to walk 4 feet to get my grinder. So I just broke off a little CBD flower nug and threw it in the stem. Holy crap did it taste good! Not sure how efficient it is, but at the very least I'm going to use a coarser grind from here on.

This is what I love the multi WPA for, with its fixed glass screen it is perfect for a whole nugs, I am not sure if I shared my whole ritual for them here but I did take some photos a while back...? Also the flower mill has a new extra coarse plate I'm testing, it's actually perfect for a chunky enough grind that feels like vaping whole nugs, but doesn't require the flipping and breaking up of the nug to complete extraction, very nice!

Djsleepy

This is what I love the multi WPA for, with its fixed glass screen it is perfect for a whole nugs, I am not sure if I shared my whole ritual for them here but I did take some photos a while back...? Also the flower mill has a new extra coarse plate I'm testing, it's actually perfect for a chunky enough grind that feels like vaping whole nugs, but doesn't require the flipping and breaking up of the nug to complete extraction, very nice!
Gotta try the whole nug; how did I forget about this??? Oh yeah :leaf:that’s how!

Top Bottom