TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Next time I buy 18650s I want to get those. I’m still using my original 3 VTC6s from 15+ months ago when I got my Tinymight. I rotate them and charge them externally. Sure they don’t last as long as they used to but they’re still going. I have a couple of new VTC6s I bought a few months ago which I haven’t charged yet. Then I’ll try the Mollicells :tup::peace:

Yeah those Sony Murata are good cells too, the amps are rated to go higher, but based on the mooch tests not as consistently I guess? Even though they have larger capacity mAh yeah I feel like I get the same results from Mollicell if not better...

stonedmallone

between dhl and the tinymight company idk what's more frustrating! dhl losing my package multiple times, or after finally getting it, having every accessory I ordered missing from the package. ugh. Still! the device is here. that's all that matters.. although no instructions or cables came with it. oh well again!

im excited to actually try this bad boy either way. been a long and troublesome wait. just waiting for it to finish charging! oh and does anyone remember how the nuts and washers are assembled lol

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
between dhl and the tinymight company idk what's more frustrating! dhl losing my package multiple times, or after finally getting it, having every accessory I ordered missing from the package. ugh. Still! the device is here. that's all that matters.. although no instructions or cables came with it. oh well again!

im excited to actually try this bad boy either way. been a long and troublesome wait. just waiting for it to finish charging! oh and does anyone remember how the nuts and washers are assembled lol
i wonder if they shipped you the wrong order, sounds like they gave you a replacement if you got the device only

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
oh and does anyone remember how the nuts and washers are assembled lol
Whatever there is 3 of they are the outermost and one in the middle of the other two. Frankly, I just forgot - and I stopped using my nuts & washers a few weeks ago and currently going with a hollow CU, which I’ve been really enjoying too! I had been using the standard CU configuration for 15 months and recently decided to try without the nuts & washers and love it this way, though I’m running lower temps but still getting decent clouds. All native too, of course. Such an incredibly flexible vape. Love it! :peace:

stonedmallone

Right, I agree with that. If it didn't come in the burlap bags with it's wooden coaster instructions and a charging cable, you likely got someone else's return. You need to contact them right away...
man I really hope not lol. I did get the bag, but that's it. I am hoping what happened was when I reached out by email about my missing package they just shipped out a tinymight and didn't check what I actually ordered.. the thought of using someone elses used shit would bother me lol.

Shit Snacks

man I really hope not lol. I did get the bag, but that's it. I am hoping what happened was when I reached out by email about my missing package they just shipped out a tinymight and didn't check what I actually ordered.. the thought of using someone elses used shit would bother me lol.

Haha yeah that's what sounds like happened, they shipped you a bare bones replacement unit, not understanding that you never got your original shipment with everything included?? So that full package with your entire order was stolen by some DHL prick or a neighbor... At least you have the unit, good luck sorting it out with them, try to be as clear and concise as possible, this is a weird one though lol

stonedmallone

Haha yeah that's what sounds like happened, they shipped you a bare bones replacement unit, not understanding that you never got your original shipment with everything included?? So that full package with your entire order was stolen by some DHL prick or a neighbor... At least you have the unit, good luck sorting it out with them, try to be as clear and concise as possible, this is a weird one though lol
man you have no idea what's been going on lmao. dhl did multiple internal "investigations" and came to me with a different result each time. the first was it was delivered correctly and I was wrong. I proved that wasn't true.. they did another so called investigation and determined I was right, and it was lost. and then they followed up again and said they had no clue where it was... so not sure what happened. but that's when I reached back out to tinymight, they must have just confused and sent me just the tinymight in a bag. honestly If all I'm missing is the instruction card and charging cable from the initial tinymight package I don't really care. I do kind of want my accessories though lol the long stem, basket screens and WPA

all in all through all the annoyances, my vapbong came this week so not all was bad! :)

Djsleepy

I bet it was those damn boxes... they have perforated bottom and my accessories came one time with finger holes in it (luckily was all there) and even if it’s not messed with they don’t hold up well with dhl chunking your box in the back of the truck. I would definitely email and tell them what’s missing make it very simple due to language barrier. Good luck!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

man you have no idea what's been going on lmao. dhl did multiple internal "investigations" and came to me with a different result each time. the first was it was delivered correctly and I was wrong. I proved that wasn't true.. they did another so called investigation and determined I was right, and it was lost. and then they followed up again and said they had no clue where it was... so not sure what happened. but that's when I reached back out to tinymight, they must have just confused and sent me just the tinymight in a bag. honestly If all I'm missing is the instruction card and charging cable from the initial tinymight package I don't really care. I do kind of want my accessories though lol the long stem, basket screens and WPA

all in all through all the annoyances, my vapbong came this week so not all was bad! :)

Oh geez! Such an ordeal, yeah TM must have been confused by your email, I would try to use as plain English as you can to just list the accessories missing from your order and they will send them! Yeah the charging cable is not necessary and I have not even used mine, but it is a very nice usb cable actually! The WPA is a must have of course...

That's good you will be busy regardless with aromatizin your room :tup:

HighVapeEnthusiast

Yeah the charging cable is not necessary and I have not even used mine, but it is a very nice usb cable actually!
...well, I use mine in the evening to load the TM through the night of needed.
One thing: You have to use 2A, otherwise it won't work.
And not every cable is able to do that.
My TM is in use 6 months now!
Love it every time!
Stay high!✌️

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Next time I buy 18650s I want to get those. I’m still using my original 3 VTC6s from 15+ months ago when I got my Tinymight. I rotate them and charge them externally. Sure they don’t last as long as they used to but they’re still going. I have a couple of new VTC6s I bought a few months ago which I haven’t charged yet. Then I’ll try the Mollicells :tup::peace:
I have you beat. I’m still using my original ONE VTC6 from 15+ months ago when I got my Tinymight.

As a matter of fact, I've never even seen my battery. I've never once unscrewed the battery cap (obviously I charge the tm via its charging port). It's been that reliable for me.

stonedmallone

Question for people who use Ed's wooden mouthpiece. I think I saw some comments about running it without the cooling unit, so I'm gonna try that. but my question is how far down do I set the bowl?

stonedmallone,
Reactions: Sour Dream

Bortz

I have you beat. I’m still using my original ONE VTC6 from 15+ months ago when I got my Tinymight.

As a matter of fact, I've never even seen my battery. I've never once unscrewed the battery cap (obviously I charge the tm via its charging port). It's been that reliable for me.

That's fantastic, I bet a new battery would be like a new device!

I bought some spares, ended up going with the Molicel P26A's. They've got the P26A's and P28A's here at the best prices I have found thus far.

Went with the P26A's as they seem to have better lifetime cycle performance and less voltage drop over the majority of the discharge. Splitting hairs, but here are the links to Molicel's technical data.

NimChimpsky

I think I can now safely say that the TM is my favorite portable vape so far. I love the TB and enjoying my new FW7, use most of my vapes pretty regularly, but I just find myself reaching for this setup more and more, temp stepping from 2.5 - 6 on a full charge and all noticeable vapor is gone without having to take the avb super dark. I give it a quick stir and avb is very even with great taste throughout. Since I've gotten completely used to the screen/stem insertion, I can load it up and start vaping without really thinking about it. I also love that you can use a tiny bit of herb or (more usually for me..) a fatass bowl. Super low maintenance, no issues at all thus far. OGB sidecar hook is also perfect - cools so well with nice airflow and form factor. A game changing combo for me.

Edit: Not sure if this has been mentioned before but putting a little bit of beeswax/mineral oil/etc on a really tight fitting stem can help a lot with stem insertion. When I got that smoke wpa in the pic from vgoodiez I almost couldn't get it in the TM at all and was like ok never using this one and put it away. A few days later, while conditioning my TM wood, I thought about this and put a super light coating of beeswax (wiping off all excess) and it slipped in like a glove, now my most used stem because it's a little shorter than the stock.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Edit: Not sure if this has been mentioned before but putting a little bit of beeswax/mineral oil/etc on a really tight fitting stem can help a lot with stem insertion.
Just loosen the stem ring. That’s what I do. My stock TM stems definitely vary a bit in both the outside and inside diameter. Ah the variances in glass, and rubber (orings). But the flexibility of the TM rules it all. I too reach for and LOVE my TM above all my other vapes (I only have portables too). Can’t wait to use mine tonight as I had to take a T-break last night for work. TGIF to all! :peace:

mpaulc

Anybody’s TM ever get stuck in stealth mode (no vibrations)? I removed the battery, which is supposed to reset it, but no luck. Honestly, considering the series of moves required to turn on stealth mode, I’m worried it’s more likely that my vibration broke.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Anybody’s TM ever get stuck in stealth mode (no vibrations)? I removed the battery, which is supposed to reset it, but no luck. Honestly, considering the series of moves required to turn on stealth mode, I’m worried it’s more likely that my vibration broke.
It's probably temporarily broken tbh. The motor suits inside a silicone sleeve. Two or three times this has happened to me and it was enough to give it a sharp slap to the side into the palm of my other hand to fix it. If that doesn't work you can take off the bottom plate to reseat the motor. The manufacturer has suggested this level of disassembly to users who had similar issues so you could contact them if you wanted to put your mind at ease before cracking it open.

Good luck

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
To add to what @Cheebsy said what you want is the side opposite the button to smack into your palm , that way the motor will be held securely in the silicone sleeve and not be knocked free of it. Second if you have to disassemble the bottom plate doesn't just pull off after you remove the screw , if you try and pull it it will pull the heater lose, what you need is a pick tool to push the ridge of the mini USB while gently pulling the bottom cap. Good luck

Top Bottom