TinyMight / TM 2

SquirrelMaster

Has anyone come across a better "cooling" system? Im not liking the stock piece of metal thats in there. Thinkin of adding a screen/terp balls/screen combo to mine.

I've been using 4mm boro beads in the long stem for months now as I find the cooling is better and the airflow is more wide open compared to my other stem options. I have my shorty loaded with balls as well but I prefer the longer stem as it stays cool easier when I take back to back long draws. Cooling unit ends with the bolt, washers, and nuts removed is the most secure but basket screens work as well. Keep some room for the balls to love around as well which lengthens time between cleaning from restricted airflow. I think I had 50 or so balls in my long stem? A ball setup is more of a pain when it comes to cleaning if the balls spill but I have a small strainer that makes cleaning a breeze.

ezpz

If you haven't placed your order yet, I would reccomend the extra long stem. This avoids the need for a cooling unit and the rimmed basket screen makes clean up a breeze. Yes, it looks a bit unwieldy but it does a fine job keeping the vapour cool.

Well I just put the order in for TM #2 with the extra long stem and the universal wpa why not, plus spare top tubes and o ring pack added on... Hope the glass is packed well!
Consider my arm officially twisted. Just put in my order for the extra long stem, and since I don't have one yet, might as well get the 18mm WPA.

angular ocelot

i just tried heating a dynavap with my tinymight, using it as a stem, with a bit of silicone tube around the vong body for a seal. i didnt get a great seal, i was just messing about, but it worked and with a bit of fine tuning i think could work well.
dont know how it would be useful though, the vapcap has better heat sources and the tinymight has better stems but i thought i would share.

Bifty

i just tried heating a dynavap with my tinymight, using it as a stem, with a bit of silicone tube around the vong body for a seal. i didnt get a great seal, i was just messing about, but it worked and with a bit of fine tuning i think could work well.
dont know how it would be useful though, the vapcap has better heat sources and the tinymight has better stems but i thought i would share.
I tried with my mighty once! Didn't get far haha. I can imagine the 70w pure power from the TM helps :p

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ha fortunately quarantine made it easier to save up, not leaving the house means less expenses I guess! And actually I still have fewer than 16 RBT Vapes somehow...
I have certainly been spending less, but unfortunately I have been making way less than I'm not spending...

And even I have 6 RBT vapes including the beta...

But I have more VapCaps than that... ;)

ॐNoodles

I’ve ordered a 415$ package of tinymight and a bunch of accessories... 3 weeks later, received the package with the most basic tinymight (short stem, cooling unit, usb cable, 2 wooden cards) and no any accessories - 259$!

I emailed the company, got a very short reply, apologizing and promising to send right away.
I asked for tracking information once the accessories are sent. So far a week has passed and no reply..

Anyone else here ever got a partial package? did you manage to get the rest of the order?
How much time should I expect?
Why communication with this company is so difficult?? FRUSTRATED!

GoldenBud

I’ve ordered a 415$ package of tinymight and a bunch of accessories... 3 weeks later, received the package with the most basic tinymight (short stem, cooling unit, usb cable, 2 wooden cards) and no any accessories - 259$!

I emailed the company, got a very short reply, apologizing and promising to send right away.
I asked for tracking information once the accessories are sent. So far a week has passed and no reply..

Anyone else here ever got a partial package? did you manage to get the rest of the order?
How much time should I expect?
Why communication with this company is so difficult?? FRUSTRATED!
talk to tinymightvape in instagram. the rumors say that they're much nicer there..dunno why..warmer platform than emails?! idk

Kinick23

quick note on the basket screens. I finally got a reply from CS on a mail I sent December. They said the manufacturer for the XL stems ships them with one rimmed basket screen. On their website they carry basket screens but they’re not the same ones, more flimsy with rounded bottoms. TM said they would ask the manufacturer to send extra rimmed screens to sell separately but who knows when that will actually happen.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
quick note on the basket screens. I finally got a reply from CS on a mail I sent December. They said the manufacturer for the XL stems ships them with one rimmed basket screen. On their website they carry basket screens but they’re not the same ones, more flimsy with rounded bottoms. TM said they would ask the manufacturer to send extra rimmed screens to sell separately but who knows when that will actually happen.
Undoubtedly, these screens are excellent ... for me it is the best option for those who do not like to pack directly on the stem ... as it has a smaller diameter it does not stick to the o-ring when removing the stem.

Before making my mod screen, I was looking for a 15mm diameter screen ... I bought several on ebay and they were all 16mm. As I didn't find it I made the mod and now I prefer the mod.:whip:

The extra long stem is a mandatory extra :myday:(EDIT): I don't like the curve ... I cut mine, my long stem is straight

Last edited:

wubba-lubba-dub-dub

My tinymight shipped 12 days ago, It’s not here yet, should I be worried? (U.K.) I’ve emailed asking for a tracking number but to no reply... perhaps I’m being too impatient. And I am, I want my new vape! (Ordered 10th Jan)

wubba-lubba-dub-dub,

almost there

My tinymight shipped 12 days ago, It’s not here yet, should I be worried? (U.K.) I’ve emailed asking for a tracking number but to no reply... perhaps I’m being too impatient. And I am, I want my new vape! (Ordered 10th Jan)
the tracking info comes from DHL directly, have you checked your spam folder?

almost there,

Djsleepy

I just got my extra long stem and was pleasantly surprised to see one on end, can’t wait to try , now I need those dang J hooks!

CDN_VAShole

I like stuff
Where you guys getting the longer MPs? And the basket screens i have fit in the TM but they get caught on the oring when removing the MP and falls into the chamber.

CDN_VAShole,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Where you guys getting the longer MPs? And the basket screens i have fit in the TM but they get caught on the oring when removing the MP and falls into the chamber.

Yes that is the problem, the extra long stem only comes from TM and it only comes with one basket screen apparently, and that is the only way to get one that will not get stuck...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I know the RBT glass fits but that works great for a wpa. Ill look into getting the long glass from TM. Thanks.

You can also try an 18mm glass jayhook like from Rogue Wax Works or this cooler from vgoodiez to use with rbt glass or other wpa:

jay87

Just came back here after a long break, I never knew this TM thing existed but the VAS is hitting me reaaaaallllly hard right now :science:
I am so weak :lol:

OLh06Me.png

Top Bottom