TinyMight / TM 2

karec

Well well, I've been using the TinyMight for almost a month now and I think its a good time to review the unit.
I have used TinyMight 97% using water and therefore I feel that I can only speak on that regard, but nevertheless, its the only thing that I care about, and the reason for that is because I want to do a review compression to the....

Cloud Evo.

Why do this compression?
Since I've been using the TinyMight at home via water, I wanted to challenge my daily driver, the Cloud EVO, to see if the TinyMight can be as good as the EVO and even replace it.
I thought many of you might find it interesting, I know George from vapefiend made a video compression with few hits from each vape, but I want to dive deeper and show if it can fit your needs not only as a portable vaporizer.
I'll talk mostly about the TinyMight, but I have to talk about the EVO as well.

So lets begin, first off:

How we roll, the set up :

* HydraBase from DHGate
* Calyx HT from VapeXhale
* 10/14/18 WPA with glass chamber for Tinymight
* Herb Basket for Cloud EVO

Tinymight temp is set to 6-6.5ish
Cloud EVO dial is set to 12-12:30ish

*I used the same setup for both vapes, meaning I used the EVO upside down, which I normally don't do and I don't recommend it, so be advised.

If you want to consider the TinyMight as a home unit you must get a few batteries and a good charger, and with that in mind lets talk.

Ease Of Usage

Using the TinyMight with the glass chamber is a dream come true and probably one of the fastest and easiest methods to extract with ease.
The WPA stem is of the same style as an Arizer Solo stem, which I always loved. What's so great about this WPA, is that you don't need to use any screens, it has 7 holes integrated into the glass chamber to allow air to come-through. This makes the TinyMight a maintenance free vaporizer!
I hate cleaning, I am really annoyed with that, which is part of the reason why in all these years I bought around 50 herb baskets and 3 CU lol.

With the TinyMight being a battery powered vape, its both an advantage and a disadvantage compared to the EVO, its nice to not have to worry about battery and charging but it also limits your vaping to a certain place where its plugged, also if the power goes out, you're done for, and with the TinyMight you better hope your battery are charged. Also power on vape consumes power and since the EVO is always on and ready, its by design more dangerous, and I haven't talked about the auto shut off and the fact that you have to warm up the EVO and warming up the TinyMight is few seconds.
In terms of ease of usage, I think the TinyMight with this WPA is just brilliant and while the EVO is pretty easy to use, the TinyMight blows it out of the water.
But what about performance? If it doesn't hold up with the EVO, I won't use it.

Vape production/taste/avb

You can take a look at this video, I used .15g in both the herb basket and the WPA-GC.

As you can see in the video, the TinyMight preforms like a MF!
Such a lovely big, thick hits that doesn't hurt my throat at all.
The taste is pretty good, but this method with the longevity of the hit, produces a quite uneven AVB, there's a "ringed shaped" dark spot, which brings me to the next point, stirring.
I'm a stir guy and stirring inside the WPA-GC is not so good. What I loved about the solo was the fact that you didn't need to stir, so stirring will probably cause some particles to fall and is a bit annoying, but with stirring I feel you can get another superb hit as shown in the video. I could have stirred for a very small 3rd hit but it wasn't worth it.
So, 2 massive hits, .15g spent, pretty remarkable I'd say, how fast you can get high and how effective the TinyMight is, it hits really hard, but hard as a desktop? You be the judge.

The EVO has been my daily driver for years now and if you show how it performs in my video, you can probably tell why.
The EVO has more "power", the drag is better than with the TinyMight, but honestly, I didn't bring it up because the TinyMight drag with the glass chamber WPA is good enough for everyone - back to topic, the EVO performs IMO a little bit better, but different.
The taste is better, the hit are moist and rich and the hit can go on forever, yet the AVB is still even. Stirring is far easier but also messier, but with that and the even AVB, you get one extra hit.
I want to state here that in George's video they said the EVO has more "airy" hits, while I agree, I don't think its necessarily a bad thing, there is more room for air to pass so the vapor is a bit less dense and cool, but still thick enough IMO.
The dark spot caused by the TinyMight is the reason why I think the hits are more thick but less cool and it doesn't taste as good.
So I'd give the edge here to the EVO, but, IMO they are pretty much in the same level(!).

Reliability

The only real downside for the TinyMight being a "desktop" unit, is reliability, its still very fresh and I don't know how long will it last. For the EVO I can say, I've been using it daily turned on for many hours for the past few years and it never died or anything, it is so well made and I can only hope for the same fate with TinyMight.

Conclusion

While I still think the EVO is a better "desktop heavy hitter", if I had to buy only one of them, I would go for the TinyMight.
Yep, you heard it right, if I had to pick a desktop heavy hitter, not a portable - The TinyMight is that good and with this incredible WPA, it is also a maintenance free vape which is so important to me.
For me, both vapes complete each other, if I'm in a hurry, I'd fire up the TinyMight, if I have a night and I plan on staying in my lounge, I'll use the EVO.

Those of you don't yet own a TinyMight, what the hell are you waiting for?!?!?!

Get this vape. Yesterday.

:)
Agree on everything you just said, imo the EVO have better taste than the TM, i use my EVO @12.30 and the TM @5 and i found these settings to deliver a "similar" experience, so to have similar taste i found these settings to be +- the same, to have similar taste the EVO will produce more vapor than the TM and if i jump the TM to have greater clouds the taste will be noticeable worst.... if i had to keep just 1... maybe i would go for the TM just because of the portability although i use 90% @ home i still use outside. the easiness of use of the TM i also better than the EVO.
But if you have both no doubt you will be nice taken care of!!!!

Cheers
😎

Tweakz

I hope that the manufacturer will still find the strength, time and money in the end to improve the CS level. he should be able to do it. after all, this device has become very popular. moreover, we have a strong community where we can create a collective letter, for example. of course, this is not a panacea, but still. everyone here deserves better treatment

justcametomind

He had more than 200.000€ revenue, how much more money does he need to develop such strenght to care for customers?
He simply doesn't care.
At least for the time being we should (imho) stop advicing the vape in "Ask FC" or elsewhere. As much as our unit works, etc.

Tweakz

He had more than 200.000€ revenue, how much more money does he need to develop such strenght to care for customers?
He simply doesn't care.
At least for the time being we should (imho) stop advicing the vape in "Ask FC" or elsewhere. As much as our unit works, etc.
he just needs good management and a responsible sales Manager . after all, he is a Creator-a creative person. he does not have time to keep track of secondary, no less important things, such as CS.

I want to understand why he still has not hired such a person to his team

ephemera.cannon

I kinda get it. Us engineer types sometimes forget more goes into a product than our engineering wizardry. He/They'll get there. Besides - I'm not sure they have an option - the damn thing is just too rad and popular to be foiled by failing to do something as simple as hiring someone to sit around getting mediated responding to email, return requests and maybe social media shizz (ugh).

Nods at going easy on that power button. Even if you're not doing session, just leaving the thing in standby for a the day would've reduced a lot of button-ing for me anyway.

I've used my unplanned down time to convince myself I require a FP so ... silver linings and such, eh? :D

LabPong

God, I wish someone would just get to work on a wall adapter for this, I would love not worrying about batteries when at home! Are there any glarringly obvious reasons why it's not possible? Because I don't see any. Yes you would need a chunky psu, but besides that issue is there any reason the tm would get mad if supplied with dc from another source?

Edit:yes I am aware of usb current limits, what if you plugged into the battery slot?
what if you baught a better desktop vape? There are many out there....some not as expensive and much better vapor producers. I would not want to F with the circuit board on the TM just to make it work with another power source. But....I do have several desktops that are better than the TM for vapor quality.

Plus.....changing out cells is nothing to me......no stress or problems.

I vote you to make the wall hack kit because it is such an easy thing to do......right.....get on it man!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
He simply doesn't care.
Just for experiments sake let's say you're figures are correct I don't think we know very much about his expenditures, what it actually costs him to make the vape, overhead for work space, hiring new employees for customer service and their training, sourcing parts during covid ext. and likely any profits are earmarked for expansion of the business like moving to a larger facility hiring additional staff for manufacturing and warranty services. Then you also have to take the current level of costumer and ask yourself why it's bad? CS is likely flooded with multiple emails from the same people all rehashing the original letter, likely many have to be translated which can be time consuming if the letter contains any typos or abbreviation, translating a response. You have to remember that they are still a small shop currently, perhaps struggling to meet demand which is a good problem to have and though CS is slow it's not non existent which is still something, not to mention that he provides return labels for broken units saving people a substantial expense which I applaud. CS has been seen to be making strides recently into the backlog and I'm not saying they don't have a way to go to improve to the level we would all like to see. Such growing pains are common place for a small and new company and I think we should have a level of satisfaction knowing that the business is continuing during covid and hasn't shut its doors, leaving people out in the cold. I'm not pretending I have all the answers and much of what I said is based on my own assumptions like that expansion of the business, perhaps that's not a priority and the maker is just some greedy money grubbing miser, only running the shop till demand slows or returns become a untinable mess. Personally I prefer to think it's just some temporary growing pains and I haven't seen a absolutely defunct level of CS that doesn't scare me off enough not to make a second purchase. Long wait times are just something to expect right now to keep your expectations in check but I wouldn't have any problems still recommending the tinymight provided it comes with a stern warning about CS and any risk involved.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I've had my tinymight just over a month so I guess that makes me a expert :rolleyes: lol so I've come to post my results. After a initial hiccup of not getting any heptic feedback for the battery level and the vape not working, out of desperation I briefly charged internally and it must have rebooted because from there on I received feedback and the vape worked perfectly. I started out using the long stem with CU but my draw was off, to slow and while I was still getting good clouds I thought they could be better and I was vaping between 8-10. Once I realized a more medium draw speed must make a better pressure differential of air in through the inlets and off the coil I was able to dial back to a starting temp of 6 finishing at 7-8. I was really blown away by how big the clouds were and how much the CU tamed the vapour. After a couple days experimenting I tried my rbt stem and was pretty happy with it but actually found my still wanting to play with the long stem so I kinda put it aside for a while. Up until this point I was vaping the stem as deep as it is wide, with my light course grind it's around .1 a load more than double my load before I got the tinymight so I adjusted the bowl to .05 and kept experimenting but the smaller load size always seemed a little less stable than the bigger one and took more mindful packing. I circled back around to the rbt stem and tried a smaller load, just filling the basket maybe .04-.05 and found I could crush it in one draw, a prefect little one hitter. Been a couple weeks since I last used the long stem the rbt stem is getting all my attention with its little one hitters at temp 10 with the screen two depths down I get prefect brown avb. I think the rbt stem is my favourite, being able to pack loose and not worrying about bud flakes falling down onto heater screen is a major plus, not that it happened all the time but it just one less to have to always check.

The tinymight has quickly found its way into my rotation, more than I was expecting..... had only planned on using it for middle of the night/early morning and maybe walking the dog here and there and at my cousins but thought I'd try and baby it but instead I'm putting it through its paces 5-7 stems a day, sometimes more but not usually less depending on how much of a cbd kick I'm on. Its completely reinvigorated my love of vaping, not that I've been straying lately but its really shaken things up in the best possible way. The convenience can't be understated! I can literally medicate in two minutes start to finish, faster if I have a preloaded stem ready to go. That's faster than a 1/4 of the time my desktop needs to heat up, and I don't have to go to my vape station so I'm free to use it in my easy chair and it's always stays within arms reach.

Only a few minor gripes, first not working out of the box nearly gave me a heart attack but that was soon rectified and hasn't been a issue since, second the battery door had sticky parts in turning and was a little rough but a light scraping with a sharp pick tool got rid of what felt like burrs in the threads and now it's buttery smooth, both but especially one of my CU's were very tight to get in and out so today I replaced the top bigger oring with a smaller one from my many spares which all came red with my order and it's a bit better. Last is my button can be a little hit or miss maybe 15% of the time, I've tried slowing my presses but even that doesn't always do it, i seem to notice it mostly if I'm pressing the top half of the button and don't seem to get it pressing in the middle or toward the bottom. Not a long list of complaints but I guess you could also add the light leak around the bottom but that's not unique to me.

This vape still has a few tricks I'm going to play with, today temp stepping. Trying out all my stems today.... well maybe not all possible stems? I'm running out of time and cognitive ability to try @SquirrelMaster ball stem tonight and really that deserves a full day of experimenting, between the stock stem and long stem I prefer the long it's a little cooler but overall I still prefer the rbt stem. Temp stepping is interesting and I definitely see myself doing it walking the dog to stretch out a session but really prefer just crushing small loads quickly.

This vape is truly versatile, potent, fast, effective and powerful, tiny but mighty indeed and my hats 🎩 off to the maker for a excellent device I just wish for the sake of others customer service was as good, hopefully as the company grows this improves so our warranties are worth something. Right now I have little to complain about, my order went by the numbers, dhl was fast, I received bonus extras and aside from a initial hiccup which has not repeated I've had a problem free month of operation and hopefully and as much as I would like to say indefinite operation I'd settle for a good long while lol

All this talk about second units seemed so silly, unnecessary, frivolous, extravagant.... until I received mine. Now I'm pondering picking one up for my mom to replace the crafty that doesn't work well for her needs so I can give it to my cousin who appreciates a larger bowl. My mom is also a evening/middle of the night user just like me, or at least that's when my need is greatest so sharing my one tinymight just isn't particularly feasible. So now the money I've been putting aside for a flux deluxe is now for a new tinymight 😁 last I heard the flux wait list was at least 10 months so I could probably save up for 2 before my name gets called, no stress there. I was going to do a accessory order anyway wanted a second long stem and was going to ask about buying heater screens and a extra retaining ring, I like extras. Now that will have to wait until I order my second unit but I think I'll get the wheels in motion and send off a email with my requests now since it will be a bit of a wait. Am I really going to ride this bronco again? I think so yes

We've really come full circle here haven't we! Glad to see you're enjoying it!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I don't have a problem recommending the Tinymight, especially since lately the cs is improving. It went from almost zero to, well, at least something to take into account (and I still consider their awesome *original* cs to be the point where they want to get back to). I also consider the TM to be a very sturdy device and not prone to be in need of frequent cs – those of you who had problems will disagree, which I do respect of course. But without having counted I think the ratio of faulty units to healthy ones is low. So yeah, as @Bad Dog says, a warning about the cs is adequate (as in „it shouldn't be your only device” which is true for almost any vaporizer in my opinion), but still, I absolutely will recommend the Tinymight again.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I would agree with being comfortable recommending the TM, anytime I do I always warn about the CS anyway, so I agree with that also.

It's the most well rounded & versatile vape I own. It does basically everything I need it to, and does it well. I've said it before and I'll said it again, if I lost mine, ran it over with a truck, whatever, I would order another one immediately despite the known CS issues.

Bad Dog

it shouldn't be your only device” which is true for almost any vaporizer in my opinion
Couldn't agree with this more, having other vapes that can knock my socks off is one one of the main reasons I'm willing to accept the risks involved with the tinymight and be able to put up with long wait times. Granted my disposition could be a whole lot less sunny if I needed repair but I don't believe they've given up on CS it's something they are working on and hopefully will continue to improve as time moves forward. I have a request for additional heater screens and retaining rings to be included with my upcoming order, I have no plans on resending my message unless I don't hear back from them when I place my order in a few weeks so I can link back to my order details. They will have a minimum 4 weeks until shipping to respond if they want to make a few extra bucks. I have no desire to constantly pester someone, even though they say it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease that's just not my style and if I choose to believe they aren't interested in the sale I have every right as a costumer to walk away, that's the risk they currently run. I don't think anyone is happy with the current CS situation including the probably overwhelmed tinymight team. I'm not trying to excuse the just about non existent CS of a couple months ago but if you follow the thread you will see resolutions to issues improve, still not to the level we'd like to see but definitely a step in the right direction.

Tweakz

Why does everyone speculate so?
People are creatures of habit,we do the same shit over and over.
The best indicator of a persons future behavior is their past behavior.
What did he do last time?
nowadays, people often make mistakes, but many of them correct their past mistakes in the future. I hope this is what happens with tm

what if you baught a better desktop vape? There are many out there....some not as expensive and much better vapor producers. I would not want to F with the circuit board on the TM just to make it work with another power source. But....I do have several desktops that are better than the TM for vapor quality.

I vote you to make the wall hack kit because it is such an easy thing to do......right.....get on it man!
what desktop vapes do you have that have better steam quality than tm? have you tried minivap?

Last edited:
Tweakz,
Reactions: arb

Djsleepy

Tried to give my DHL return to USPS they were like “you ain’t pd no money on this” ......yes I was medicated!!! 😂 😂 😂 Now its at the right place! Pls come home soon TM!

edit: at least I had to be at USPS to send off another FF2+ For new coil.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Tinymight = DopeCannon (TM) -> every single time! This vape continually impresses me 6+ months with it and the portable I prefer reaching for over my others. Still using 3 Sony VTC6’s in rotation, 2 sets of cooling units and (short) stems (I feel bad for the long stem which I’ve never used, lol), and one awesome vape. And I’m mostly a native user too. I would recommend this to anyone and disclose the fact that it’s a small, artisanal operation so far with respect to CS. I think long term reliability is very good. It certainly works well - every single time! Cheers. :peace:

slayyou

I like modularity, it reduces excessive waste. Why have 2 devices when you can have one, that seems a bit wasteful?
The Tinymight is very close to perfect as it is, with relatively few deficiency's, so if I need to give it a litle kick to get it to a place where it's indisputable that's fine by me.
Never settle always improve.

Last edited:

JoeKickass

The first phase of my Tinymight refinishing project is complete!

Here it is with a pretty fresh coat of wax:

5FquIub.jpg

All sanded and ready for the stain: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001DT5HZA

ZKHIRck.jpg

Really happy with how the stain turned out, the wood grain pops with tons of color!

PBwinor.jpg

VvlmIBZ.jpg

Next up is clear coat!

LabPong

I like modularity, it reduces excessive waste. Why have 2 devices when you can have one, that seems a bit wasteful?
The Tinymight is very close to perfect as it is, with relatively few deficiency's, so if I need to give it a litle kick to get it to a place where it's indisputable that's fine by me.
Never settle always improve.

I hope you will not look down on me and countless others....that have a dozen or more vapes.......?

slayyou

I hope you will not look down on me and countless others....that have a dozen or more vapes.......?
We all have our interests, mine just happens to be the minimization of friction points, duplication IMO is a friction point, I personally can't stand it. But obviously, that is just my opinion, some people like to collect that's okay too.

And let’s not forget about accessories, thats a hundred or two more dollars easy!

Hey i have no problem with accessories! those fall under the modularity umbrella!

Last edited:

Bad Dog

I know this has come up before but how long should session mode last? I was under the impression it was 10 minutes but am I incorrect? Just started doing a little experimenting to with session mode and I'm not happy with my results 😡 my first attempt was this morning and my tinymight died before I was done, I was temp stepping and perhaps taking longer pauses then usual so I assumed maybe I spaced out but in the back of my head I was like this isn't right so I checked the battery and I had 2 buzzes. Thought maybe the battery was to low for session mode so I swapped it out for a fresh one and would test it again in a bit. When I did I looked at the clock as soon as I turned it on and started my session again but it died again before I was finished, so I looked at the clock and only 4 minutes went past. This time I was faster and thought perhaps I was too quick and put to much demand on it? So I let it cool off again and ran it empty with a timer later and it lasted almost exactly 5 minutes, is this really how long session mode is supposed to be? It doesn't seem long enough to do much temp stepping, really it's only long enough for 3-4 hits before dying, which I guess is okay if you're trying to quickly crush a bowl at 8-10 but for a leisurely temp stepping session it's to fast and seems kinda pointless if I have to turn it back on again. So I'm not very pleased with session mode time wise and is it just me or does the temperature seem less aggressive in session mode vs on demand? That one might be in my head, haven't done enough testing.

Bad Dog,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Bad Dog – I almost never use session mode, but it is indeed a bit tamer than on-demand on the same dial settings (that's what I have seen in several reviews too). I'm not even sure my (1st gen) unit has a shutoff timer, but that might have been introduced in later versions. I don't remember anyone mentioning such a short lived session mode, though.

Siebter,

justcametomind

My sessions are a minute long, I just have 2/3 puffs and kill my bowl into the WPA. I operate mostly with smallest possible bowls to be able to kill it in one session. Otherwise I find that the load gets cooked regardless by the heat of that thick glass.
My sessions are just like 2/3 hits without the need of pressing the button 3 times.
After using on demand the first couple of weeks, I now use session mode the whole time.

Top Bottom