TinyMight / TM 2

androponic

vaped.
You referring to the LOADING TUBE/MOUTHPIECE? I bought a spare with additional CU.

The other tube, The Heater glass tube is now an aluminum sleeve. I could be wrong, but I believe the TM maker switched from glass awhile ago, due to breakage issues, and I no longer see those tubes listed on his site.
he did replace the removable glass tube with the aluminum tube but i think there is still a glass liner between the aluminum tube and the wood body. non removable without disassembly.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
he did replace the removable glass tube with the aluminum tube but i think there is still a glass liner between the aluminum tube and the wood body. non removable without disassembly.

Yeah, good luck getting at that one.

ANYONE note a shut off timer in SESSION mode? I think there is a timer before it shuts down.

RustyOldNail,

Bananiq

There’s a month long queue. Order today, ships in a month. There seems to be exceptions of late orders who wait longer and people whose payment get rejected. Shipping from Finland to Central EU would be a matter of days then.
Thank you for such response sir. I await proton therapy in Prague in matter of max 1 - 1.5 months so it would be good, or - It's Time - to place order soon :)

KVVS

Ordered mine too last night, my order# was in the 830 or something, hope it wont be a lot more than a month...
Ordered it with a long stem and a O-ring kit just to be sure since i always lose or break those things.
I still have a Liitokala Lii-500 charger which is still doing fine and is decent in price, if you want something with a bunch of features (analyse/rescue etc) check out the Vapcell S4+ charger.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
ANYONE note a shut off timer in SESSION mode? I think there is a timer before it shuts down.

RustyOldNail,

ezpz

I'M IN !!!!!!!! Got total of 2 short stems, 2 long stems .... all with CU s , 18 mm adapter, o ring kit and 5 batteries with a four slot (two 2a,two 1a) charger!!!!! Now gotta wait......ugh I'm going to get normal. :leaf:
Don't forget dome screens for the WPA. The maker usually includes 1 but always good to have extras. 👍

ezpz,

Djsleepy

Don't forget dome screens for the WPA. The maker usually includes 1 but always good to have extras. 👍

I got the 18mm connection adapter does that need a screen as well stems in general?
I wish he had breakdown pictures.
And where may I get those pls? And thx! Are you speaking about the baskets? I still dont get it? Well I am normal Now!

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

Aurora

less is more
You referring to the LOADING TUBE/MOUTHPIECE? I bought a spare with additional CU.

The other tube, The Heater glass tube is now an aluminum sleeve. I could be wrong, but I believe the TM maker switched from glass awhile ago, due to breakage issues, and I no longer see those tubes listed on his site.
Yes, the mouthpiece. I edited my post to clarify...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'M IN !!!!!!!! Got total of 2 short stems, 2 long stems .... all with CU s , 18 mm adapter, o ring kit and 5 batteries with a four slot (two 2a,two 1a) charger!!!!! Now gotta wait......ugh I'm going to get normal. :leaf:

Only one adapter? :hmm::p

The 18 mm one can fit the cooling unit, though it shouldn't really be necessary, but yes it will need a basket screen then. You can also try to get splinter stems to use as an 18 mm WPA as well though

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I grabbed a few basket screens to see if they fit my rbt stem ? If not into the vape box they go

Bad Dog,

ezpz

I bought my basket screens in April from eBay from a seller in New York. I can't find it now. But it's 12mm basket screens (rimless). Some users posted that they get screens from mistvape. Sorry. I'm computer illiterate so I don't know how to link websites yet.

I got the 18mm connection adapter does that need a screen as well stems in general?
I wish he had breakdown pictures.
And where may I get those pls? And thx! Are you speaking about the baskets? I still dont get it? Well I am normal Now!
Forgot to quote.

Djsleepy

I bought my basket screens in April from eBay from a seller in New York. I can't find it now. But it's 12mm basket screens (rimless). Some users posted that they get screens from mistvape. Sorry. I'm computer illiterate so I don't know how to link websites yet.
I’m a heavy heavy heavy user and would rather switch stuff out and keep going And clean the others while trucking on ... so do they get dirty that much?

will these work

Also what kind of screen do I need for the 18mm adapter? Is there a size or just big gap screens?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I grabbed a few basket screens to see if they fit my rbt stem ? If not into the vape box they go

MistVape screens are for stock stem only. For RBT stems, need RBT rimless screens or Alan's 18mm stem screens, or Delta 3D's..

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Vaporific

Djsleepy

MistVape screens are for stock stem only. For RBT stems, need RBT rimless screens or Alan's 18mm stem screens, or Delta 3D's..
Baskets just gives a another layer of protection to heater screen right? Is it necessity ? What about heater screens what kind are those? Tia

Djsleepy,

Shit Snacks

Baskets just gives a another layer of protection to heater screen right? Is it necessity ? What about heater screens what kind are those? Tia

No... Basket screen is what you load the herb into, in the stem... Don't need it with cooling unit, but I find it better with one, while you do need them for 18mm WPA's... You do not need to protect heater screen and you should never need to replace the heater screen or even clean it... Stem is the only thing to clean, just its screens /CU...

Last edited:

Djsleepy

No... Basket screen is what you load the herb into in the stem... Don't need it with the cooling unit, but I find it better with one, while you do need them for 18mm WPA's... You do not need to protect the heater screen and you should never need to replace the heater screen or even clean it... The stem is the only thing to clean, along with its screens /CU...
Man I’m sorry for asking so much so there is one basket screen for stems to hold herb right?
And mistvapes place to go?

Djsleepy,

Shit Snacks

Man I’m sorry for asking so much so there is one basket screen for stems to hold herb right?
And mistvapes place to go?

It's not necessarily your fault this thread became an unhelpful resource cluttered with garbage lol the diameters are in here too

MyTM came with one dome basket screen that fits the stock stem, I keep it in my short stem in front of the cooling unit screen, that is how I would load it for the most part, only about a cm deep. I posted links in the thread for two different mistvape screens, that are a bit more cup (vs dome) basket screens, one is shallow and one is deep. Those will also fit the stock quartz stems, and likely actually will fit the 18-mm WPA he sells too, since it supposedly fits the cooling unit?

ezpz

I’m a heavy heavy heavy user and would rather switch stuff out and keep going And clean the others while trucking on ... so do they get dirty that much?

will these work

Also what kind of screen do I need for the 18mm adapter? Is there a size or just big gap screens?
Looks like the ones I bought.

ezpz,
Reactions: Djsleepy

Djsleepy

It's not necessarily your fault this thread became an unhelpful resource cluttered with garbage lol the diameters are in here too

MyTM came with one dome basket screen that fits the stock stem, I keep it in my short stem in front of the cooling unit screen, that is how I would load it for the most part, only about a cm deep. I posted links in the thread for two different mistvape screens, that are a bit more cup (vs dome) basket screens, one is shallow and one is deep. Those will also fit the stock quartz stems, and likely actually will fit the 18-mm WPA he sells too, since it supposedly fits the cooling unit?
Ok got it now ....cup vs dome ? What are differences? If any....

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

Djsleepy

Just shapes...
So it says in manual ..:to move CU to not push on mesh but from sides But what if you push toward end for a small ball how do you get it back up to end you started from? Push all the way out? Just excited and got a month of questions 😂

Djsleepy,
Top Bottom