TinyMight / TM 2

SquirrelMaster

What are you laughing at @SquirrelMaster? :D I guarantee you my faves will still & always be comparable when I have a TM in-hand. I'm just gonna be adding 1 more fabulous vape to my rotation. :spliff:
I totally read that wrong and thought you meant other substances :lol:. I know you have comparable others ;) Although I don't remember them all. I can't blame my Tinymight right now either, I cleaned all my glass today and I hadn't pulled out the Hybrid in a bit so I ran it through my BRNT Hexagon.

Edit: I completely agree about having favorites as well. My RBT gear is the first that comes to mind.

@Bad Dog @Djsleepy
One angle regarding the slow communication or potential warranty work, the chance that you do have an issue is pretty low. Between FC and reddit I've heard of maybe 15 problematic devices since the Tinymight came along? I'll bump it up to 20 to be safe and that's from what, 3000-4000+ devices? And of those how many actually had to be sent back in? They seem to be a pretty reliable unit.

They're still very much an artisan vape and there may be little improvements along the way but my February unit hasn't skipped a beat and is a regular in my rotation. If there has been improvements since I bought mine I'm glass I didn't wait because I have enjoyed every second of this vape. It can hit hard, it's pocketable, easy to clean, looks good, has user replaceable batteries, good flavor, not harsh vapour, etc.

There are so few detracting factors and most (for me) are just nitpicking reasons that I could equally come up with for other vapes.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I have decreased the amount of vaping substantially and currently only doing a few hits before bed in the week days. This change of routine made use the TM exclusively and my appreciation for it grew even further . I still enjoy my DIY big hitters more ,but after the rise up in pace ,i dont really have time to dedicate for such experiences. If i hadn't any other vape,i could still have my needs covered just with TM at this point in my life.

LabPong

Nice of you to address that, no problem.

What I’ve learned since, was at a hunch, I thought he most likely used the same tap for both battery compartment and tube compartment, true.

So when swapping both caps positions, the battery cap screws all the way down in the tube slot, which means those threads are fine. Screwing the tube cap into the battery slot, it BINDS and STOPS. Therefore, one can deduce it’s the threads on the cap, which in terms of replacement, the BEST case scenario.

My “hunch”, probably came from another member earlier in this thread, as I remember someone saying hopefully it’s just you cap, so THANKS, for the thought seed.

Hopefully it is just the cap cover. This is why I would try to re-thread it or clean up the threads. I have 3 TM's and one had a pretty tight and gritty threading action.....I use some light mechanical grease on it and screwed it in and out several times to physically work it in. It loosened up some bit is still slightly gritty and will most likely fade after a bunch of use. But it is the one I use the least, I should try to re-thread it and see if that actually helps. I think most of the gritty part is from the material and thread size.

LabPong,
Reactions: Siebter

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I'm thinking when (less of a if now) I order my tinymight I'll call my credit card customer service and ask if they can make a note in my file or something to allow the order to remain pending for 2 months, so I don't end up with a canceled order worst case scenario. Is that even possible? That's my plan anyway.

Managed to source domestic batteries and a charger in Canada, the charger is old but was well rated so it will get the job done and it saves me a international order. Another reason I've decided not to wait to order.

justcametomind

Is that an OG VapCap mouthpiece the author is using? Maybe a little more wide? Do you know the measurements or have a link where to buy something alike?

justcametomind,

Djsleepy

I'm thinking when (less of a if now) I order my tinymight I'll call my credit card customer service and ask if they can make a note in my file or something to allow the order to remain pending for 2 months, so I don't end up with a canceled order worst case scenario. Is that even possible? That's my plan anyway.

Managed to source domestic batteries and a charger in Canada, the charger is old but was well rated so it will get the job done and it saves me a international order. Another reason I've decided not to wait to order.

I don’t know about the two month thing, but is from experience with Haze I know to do all transactions on cc for vapes and have 90 days to dispute and have to provide emails/proof they are not responding to you.
If you have dispute make copies of all email attempts ( must include dates and times) and any other ways you have reached out (Say via phone) just document info.

But I’m 98% ready to pull trigger but with all I need it’s another $440 drop ugh but that is all extras!

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Is that an OG VapCap mouthpiece the author is using?
yes...
i cut/shape mine.
IMG-20200422-210431.jpg

Djsleepy

Can someone confirm this is right for the battery I see some with 20A and some with 4000mah sorry I just don’t know batteries :Sony | Murata VTC6 18650 3000mAh 15A Battery

SquirrelMaster

I believe it's only the PayPal order that were being refunded after 30 days I thought offering credit card payments was a way around that?

If you (or other Canadians) are having trouble finding cells locally I highly recommended 18650batterystore.com if you're ordering 20 cells or less approximately. They offer two shipping methods "economy" and FedEx, with economy shipping by USPS to a certain number of cells and then changing to UPS ground. Here's what they said exactly.
"I believe the number is 20 but would need to verify with the shipping department tomorrow. Under 20 cells would go by USPS, over 20 cells would need to use UPS.
UPS ground is guaranteed to get slammed with extra charges for anyone that hasn't used them to ship by ground from the USA to Canada. The FedEx option above is much more costly.

Yeah that's the right description @Djsleepy here's a link as well https://www.18650batterystore.com/Sony-18650-p/sony-vtc6.htm

Djsleepy

I believe it's only the PayPal order that were being refunded after 30 days I thought offering credit card payments was a way around that?

If you (or other Canadians) are having trouble finding cells locally I highly recommended 18650batterystore.com if you're ordering 20 cells or less approximately. They offer two shipping methods "economy" and FedEx, with economy shipping by USPS to a certain number of cells and then changing to UPS ground. Here's what they said exactly.
"I believe the number is 20 but would need to verify with the shipping department tomorrow. Under 20 cells would go by USPS, over 20 cells would need to use UPS.
UPS ground is guaranteed to get slammed with extra charges for anyone that hasn't used them to ship by ground from the USA to Canada. The FedEx option above is much more costly.

Yeah that's the right description @Djsleepy here's a link as well https://www.18650batterystore.com/Sony-18650-p/sony-vtc6.htm
Yeah that’s the store I’m at thank you for confirming, check☑ ...99% finger on the trigger thanks man !

Last edited:

Bad Dog

I jumped in the pool! I thought I'd be smart and phone ahead to my cc to let them know I'm making the order, was told my charges were unrestricted........ bs first time through got bounced. Was also told pending charges are only for 4 days before cancelling? So I guess what tinymight does isn't technically a pending change but something else? Or no one would be getting their units :shrug: figured I just go through with it and see what happens.

Aurora

less is more
Maybe this has already been covered here but when buying a Tinymight be sure to include an extra quartz mouthpiece tube or 2 with the order. Although my TM arrived from Finland just 8 days after purchase, including an extra quartz tube and screens added, I later ordered an additional (3rd) tube and other accessories but after 5 weeks the sale is still pending. They are no doubt having a lot of business especially with the recent price drop to $249 and want the TMs to ship asap; follow-up orders for accessories can apparently wait. If you drop, break the tube and didn’t include a spare with the TM order you may have a long wait for replacement. Perhaps someone can recommend where an identical quartz tube can be purchased?

Last edited:

Djsleepy

Ok it won’t take my money credit card and only got one , does website have issues processing payments?

Djsleepy,

Bad Dog

My first time through I got bounced, instantly received a email from my cc saying was this purchase you? I clicked yes, it told me to try again, I did it sorta went through but took me to a screen where I had to put in a 1 time passcode I received it by text , entered it and I went through. What did it say when it failed to go through?

Bad Dog,
Reactions: Djsleepy

Bananiq

Hi guys, long time no see - decided to jump here... thinking about this vape - is it good? :D
according to abysmal this vape rocks (those you dont need to heat with a torch always lol )
i love how tetra p80 looks but this looks more portable and smaller.
How long this vape ships to central europe since ordered?
Thank you!

justcametomind

Hi guys, long time no see - decided to jump here... thinking about this vape - is it good? :D
according to abysmal this vape rocks (those you dont need to heat with a torch always lol )
i love how tetra p80 looks but this looks more portable and smaller.
How long this vape ships to central europe since ordered?
Thank you!
There’s a month long queue. Order today, ships in a month. There seems to be exceptions of late orders who wait longer and people whose payment get rejected. Shipping from Finland to Central EU would be a matter of days then.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Maybe this has already been covered here but when buying a Tinymight be sure to include an extra quartz glass tube or 2 with the order. Although my TM arrived from Finland just 8 days after purchase, including an extra glass tube and screens added, I later ordered an additional (3rd) tube and other accessories but after 5 weeks the sale is still pending. They are no doubt having a lot of business especially with the recent price drop to $249 and want the TMs to ship asap; follow-up orders for accessories can apparently wait. If you drop, break the tube and didn’t include a spare with the TM order you may have a long wait for replacement. Perhaps someone can recommend where an identical quartz tube can be purchased?

You referring to the LOADING TUBE/MOUTHPIECE? I bought a spare with additional CU.

The other tube, The Heater glass tube is now an aluminum sleeve. I could be wrong, but I believe the TM maker switched from glass awhile ago, due to breakage issues, and I no longer see those tubes listed on his site.

RustyOldNail,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
When I placed my order the CC showed it as pending as did TM's site. After 9 days or so with no pull from TM the CC company dropped the pending status and returned the funds to my credit limit, while TMs site continues to this day to show the order as pending...

TM will have to reauthorize the charge to get their $$ which I hope they will do (soon). ;)
here’s a month long queue. Order today, ships in a month.
I am currently in week 5 since my order, but I really think the paypal fiasco fucked him up a bit. I know other vape vendors who had this happen to them had a hard time for a while getting it straightened out.

cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That is the only price I have seen, but I only started reading this thread a week or so before I placed my order. Part of what led me to order when I did was fear that the price would go up if/when "preorder" status ended.

Not sure but maybe these posts (this discussion) should be in the shipping thread...

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Rusty, I think someone did post them here, buried in the thread if you try to search, but yeah a few members know it so I'm sure it will be accessible I wouldn't panic about that

Unable to find the TM heater adjustment instructions, anyone has a link, where to find? Or PM me if you care to share, I know somebody has this. Can’t reach TM maker, as emails are not currently being returned....
Thanks.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom