TinyMight / TM 2

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
A .5 inch wooden dowel section should juuust make it in the stem , no? (14mm = .55 inches)

It should push the CU by its outer wall, without pushing on the screen. (this is conjecture, as I don't currently have a .5" dowel to try it with)
I don't think the rim of the cooling unit is wide enough to support that idea. Again: the cu's screen is actually pretty sturdy and won't be harmed unless you use lotsa force.
Ok, so I don't have a 1/2" dowel handy, but I do have a couple of 1/4" dowel sections. If my theory is correct, then the two dowel sections, side-by-side, should just fit into the TM stem, right? Wrong. No way they would fit. Why not? I don't have calipers, but putting the end of the stem up against a tape measure sure makes the inner diameter look much less than 14mm.

Can someone with calipers verify the precise ID of a TM stem? Because I don't think it's quite 14mm.

scooterboy,

Skinku

Damn it damn it finally dropped mine last night, sitting on the couch trying to place it on the coffee table and it slipped, crashed down to the wood floor at an angle... Fortunately it is still working fine it seems, however like @Stu my battery connection got pushed down (since battery was in when it fell) so now the lid has to be screwed all the way in to make connection... I had been keeping it only slightly screwed so its easier and quicker to swap cells since I am just at home all the time now. Lucky but still shitty!
I have this happen with my nicvapes, get a thin disc magnet and put it on the negative end of the battery, like a 1mm thin disc.
Don’t put it on the positive end like I, my friend did. *ahem*

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@scooterboy – The thing is: it's actually supereasy to increase the chamber by using any kind of blunt object. Just make sure the cooling unit is able to slide in the tube, which in general is the case (at least for me it works all the time).

@Shit Snacks – Ouch! I had a pretty likewise incident about two months ago when my unit fell on the floor (no harm done, too). For those incidents it might be a good idea to keep the battery lid fully closed in order to give the battery a snug fit. For me it allows tool free unscrewing even when fully screwed down.

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
@scooterboy – The thing is: it's actually supereasy to increase the chamber by using any kind of blunt object. Just make sure the cooling unit is able to slide in the tube, which in general is the case (at least for me it works all the time).
Oh, I'm aware, and I personally have no problems moving the CU back and forth. I just thought that if a 1/2" dowel can move the CU in a foolproof way (without pressing on the CU screen), that would be handy for other folks to know. I actually move my CU using my 1/4" dowel - I just keep it pressed to the inner wall of the stem while I do it, so it doesn't put any pressure on the CU screen.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@scooterboy Yeah, I mean, okay – it's just that this screen seems supersturdy to me, I just don't see the need to avoid touching it by using tools. YMMV.

Siebter,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

@Shit Snacks – Ouch! I had a pretty likewise incident about two months ago when my unit fell on the floor (no harm done, too). For those incidents it might be a good idea to keep the battery lid fully closed in order to give the battery a snug fit. For me it allows tool free unscrewing even when fully screwed down.

Yeah, I hadn't been leaving it up like that before, but then got lazy, more for the less threading than getting an easy grip, because you're right when you push down it's easy to turn regardless! And you're right I think that is why the battery was able to move more and bang down the connection... Oh well, too late of course, this is just my life now lol

Edit: damn it looks like the top and bottom plate are a little out of alignment now, like the bottom one shifted, all the way on one side, so it is like flat and flush wood and aluminum, while the other side has a much larger gap (normal would have been a small gap on both sides)... So now lying down flat on its side on the table it can wobble back and forth, where is it used to not do that... Damnit I really am going to need to buy a second one so I can have a perfect proper one again, but it still feels too early to do so!

Last edited:

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Hey All, glad to be part of the TM club... it is truly an amazing vape.

I made a concoction of Bee's wax and olive oil (heated up the bee's wax and mixed it with olive oil so it turns into a paste) to moisturize my o-rings. I do this every month, I think this helps with the longevity of the o-rings and keeps it lubricated so it is easy to move the CU up and down.

Vadub1

Ok, I ordered the Tiny Might with extra mouth pieces and o rings. I might need help in getting the best out of it when recieved!

Vadub1

Idont know what other accessories, ill have to keep reading and asking. I love microdosiing that’s why I bought it!

Vadub1,

JammerBR

Thanks for the tips! Yeah I got extra O-Rings and screens, extra CU, extra long and short stem, so I'll spend some time playing with it and figuring out what I like. Just was looking for a place to start, and that sounds good for me!

I think a good portable needs to be able to be used natively - sure it's nice to run it through water or with other pieces, but kind of defeats the purpose of a portable if you have to lug around a bubbler to be able to enjoy it.
What is the verdict on the extra long stem? I have been eying that stem but wanted to see a review first.

JammerBR,

mailchimper

Hey All, glad to be part of the TM club... it is truly an amazing vape.

I made a concoction of Bee's wax and olive oil (heated up the bee's wax and mixed it with olive oil so it turns into a paste) to moisturize my o-rings. I do this every month, I think this helps with the longevity of the o-rings and keeps it lubricated so it is easy to move the CU up and down.

I'd suggest maybe substituting the olive oil with something that doesn't go rancid like mineral oil next time.

I personally kind of like the nutty/oily smell of olive oil that has turned but it certainly isn't for everyone!

bgrpph

I'm curious when i'm using as on-demand & light is flashing --is it ok to leave it in standby mode with light flashing for few hrs or longer- or should i be turning it off after a hit, then on maybe 20 min later when i want a hit?

I usually leave it in flashing mode for hrs while watching TV, push button to take a hit- then put it down with light flashing, waiting for next hit. It stays in standby for few hrs- while i'm off/on taking hits-

I don't notice any battery discharge leaving it flashing for few hrs & taking hits at various times. Anyone know which is preferred? keep turning it on/off or just leave it in standy with light flashing ( i've still not mastered the 3 hit scenerio yet to turn it on/off- still takes me 2-4 times trying still to get it on/off). Thinking all these hits on the button can't be good over a few yrs so i've just been leaving in stanby for long periods. This OK?

bgrpph,
Reactions: Siebter

LabPong

I’ve seen Sneaky Pete use a master adapter to use the Tiny Might with water.

You can do that...but friends don't let friends use plastic or silicone in vapor paths! 😉

Glass is Class!

TMstems-RBT2.jpg

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
What is the verdict on the extra long stem? I have been eying that stem but wanted to see a review first.

Should have specified, on the TM page when ordering you can select additional glass tubes - I selected one 1x short and 1x long, so 2 extra stems, 1 55mm and 1 80mm. Standard, straight, no dimpling.

You're asking about the recently added "extra long" dimpled stem, right? I didn't get that one, but I am curious too!

BrianTL,
Reactions: JammerBR
Top Bottom