TinyMight / TM 2

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Received my TM on Tuesday and have been working it hard since... all I have to say is WOW. It is amazing how fast it heats up and how evenly the extraction is. I usually only crank it up to 6 max.

Does anyone know whether you can use the TM while it is charging?

So happy to be part of the TM club!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Received my TM on Tuesday and have been working it hard since... all I have to say is WOW. It is amazing how fast it heats up and how evenly the extraction is. I usually only crank it up to 6 max.

Does anyone know whether you can use the TM while it is charging?

So happy to be part of the TM club!

Don't use it while charging, even if you can I don't think it would be good for it regardless... And I don't think you can.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Don't use it while charging, even if you can I don't think it would be good for it regardless... And I don't think you can.
It is not possible. Also having in mind the drain is more than a few amps and the charge is only 2a,there isnt much sense.
Can you please try pressing the button just two times. It engages in a mode where it vibrates on every press and does nothing ...i wonder what is that feature ?

Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor

Sounds like you just have the dial set below level 2? The safety power switch does that behavior
Nope it happens at any position on the dial. I just noticed that it happens if you do more than two single clicks. Then it makes a buzzing sound on every click afterwards. Maybe it is some kind of a alert to tell you that the button is getting pressed in your pocket,i will message the maker and ask about,maybe it is not a thing with the latest production models.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Got my Sony VTC5-D's charged up and ready to TM some flower......anyone using this cell also?
Further proving how little I value my free time I'm replying just to say no, I haven't. I didn't even know there was a VTC5D. I have the one VTC6 that came with mine plus a bunch of LG HG2s that seem to work just as well in the Tinymight but probably don't last as long. Otherwise I only have older cells (30Q and VTC5A) that I've demoted to Flux Deluxe duty.

LabPong

Further proving how little I value my free time I'm replying just to say no, I haven't. I didn't even know there was a VTC5D. I have the one VTC6 that came with mine plus a bunch of LG HG2s that seem to work just as well in the Tinymight but probably don't last as long. Otherwise I only have older cells (30Q and VTC5A) that I've demoted to Flux Deluxe duty.

My Q30's are not very good with the TM....they drop off fast. That is why I was hoping these new VTC5D cells would be as good as the VTC6 or H2's.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
In addition to the VTC6 that came with my FANTASTIC Tinymight, I bought a couple of additional VTC6s online. I label and rotate them; they all take about the same charge on my Nitecore chargers (I’ve never charged a battery in the TM). More importantly, they all perform about the same.

And for the millionth time after using this wonderful vaporizer on a Sunday morning with some Mendo Cheese, it’s simply friggin awesome!! :peace:

abcd5432

What are the most recommended accessories?

I like dosing capsules. Keeps things clean.

I need to use a bong/wp at almost all times although a dry mouth piece accessory is appreciated.

If someone can recommend a good mouth piece attachment? I'm thinking of having biao.t custom do one. I like the tetra cooling options but I want water.

Abcd5432,

Zisso

Been using the TM for about a month now and I’m not sure if it’s the particular strain I’m working with but I can’t go past 4.5 on the temp dial before the vapor gets too harsh. When I first got it I was using it at 5 and 6 and sometimes 7 but now it seems like 4 is harsher than before.

Any thoughts?

Zisso,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Been using the TM for about a month now and I’m not sure if it’s the particular strain I’m working with but I can’t go past 4.5 on the temp dial before the vapor gets too harsh. When I first got it I was using it at 5 and 6 and sometimes 7 but now it seems like 4 is harsher than before.

Any thoughts?
How does the ABV compare (darkness-wise) between that strain and you others at the same temp? If it's similar I'd say it's just the strain. If it's noticably darker, I'd say that might be a problem that you should have looked at. :twocents:

:peace:

Last edited:

hazeyp000

I have had mine for over a week now and I have to say it has become my favorite vape. I have been using it around 5-6 and with mainly the waterpipe adaptor. Battery last a while and its great for micro-dosing. I have been adding a dollap of live rosin to my flowers and it does a great job at that too. I put two coats of dynawax on it and that really helped the wood out. The fishy smell is long gone now. But yeah I am very impressed by this thing. My omnivap and rbt splinter zv2 has not been touched in a while due to how versatile and convenient this thing is. The short stems work great with the cooling units. Really cannot tell difference between the short and long stem.

got it and definitely nut worthy*

Session mode
.1 - .15g
2 rounds(4 bong rips) starting at 2.5 - terpenes!
2 rounds(3 rips) at 4 - big smoke
2 rounds at 5.5 (2) - big smoke
2 rounds @ ?
...around then i forgot to keep track, also a those numbers are from memory...so it could be all wrong

*pre-order, 1 week!! to delivery!

z0r

got it and definitely nut worthy*

Session mode
.1 - .15g
2 rounds(4 bong rips) starting at 2.5 - terpenes!
2 rounds(3 rips) at 4 - big smoke
2 rounds at 5.5 (2) - big smoke
2 rounds @ ?
...around then i forgot to keep track, also a those numbers are from memory...so it could be all wrong

*pre-order, 1 week!! to delivery!

I've tried to keep a good log with my ilaana 3 and intended to do the same for my tinymight, but....I just wanna play and have fun, this record keeping is too much work!

z0r,
Reactions: Summer

LabPong

Sorry Sir, i only want to demonstrate it to others to see different woods on TM.
because i saw most the same.. ;) :cool:

Oh....I totally understand.....I think it could be from diff supplier. The manufacture mentioned about this a while ago, but said he thought the quality and stock of the wood was much better. But your right...those 2 you show in that pic are probably the most diff grains I have seen so far.....and they look nice with that Milaana!

LabPong,
Reactions: Siebter

SquirrelMaster

What are the most recommended accessories?

I like dosing capsules. Keeps things clean.

I need to use a bong/wp at almost all times although a dry mouth piece accessory is appreciated.

If someone can recommend a good mouth piece attachment? I'm thinking of having biao.t custom do one. I like the tetra cooling options but I want water.

If you get BIAO.T to make one how are you thinking to integrate it with the existing short or long stem? Rubber o-rings to secure it? Have a look at the Grav Labs 3"Upline Taster, that's my favorite stem. @Cheebsy and @alleyhoops can attest to their effectiveness. Thank you again to whomever originally suggested then in the old thread. I think it's surpassed both the long and short stock stems for me. It gets hotter, quicker than either of those stems but it's manageable and the mouthpiece is amazing. I've had all three out over the last few days and I keep reading for the Grav. That's what I've been using today on level 4 and it's worked wonderfully. Tons of clouds and nice smooth vapour. Those little ribs disrupt the laminar air flow enough to cool it decently. I'm trying to think of how to get some bake inside for extra cooling but it might be a little tough.

I've tried to keep a good log with my ilaana 3 and intended to do the same for my tinymight, but....I just wanna play and have fun, this record keeping is too much work!
I get too stoned from these hard hitting devices and then I forget :lol:.

Top Bottom