TinyMight / TM 2

im not a robot

One buzz seldom occurs for me
it is the same for me. i had assumed this is how it is for everyone? actually the few times i have only gotten 1 buzz (i think, cant be sure), must have been when it is no longer performing properly, eg cutting off and exiting stealth mode by itself. i dont enjoy entering stealth mode, so i got in the habit of recharging whenever i am down to 2 buzzes if i can help it. i only use the 1 battery it came with, charging inside the unit.
tm continues to brighten up these gray days on self-isolation.
i also like your pictures. and i wish i had nugs like that for company. beginning to worry somewhat about the supplies i have left here. this supply-chain has positively collapsed for me. :(

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Thanks @im not a robot & @Momor . It’s a bit comforting I’m not the only one. I’ve never used stealth mode and only used session mode once to try it out. On-demand is my main mode. I’ll keep an eye on this over time. Not overly concerned but it’s odd the unit seldom works under the premise of one battery buzz level. And I’ve noticed that with each of my batteries which I charge externally. Maybe I should buy a new charger. My Nitecores are several years old and also charge my Hopper batts too. With enough battery life however the Tinymight shines brilliantly. Love this vape! To be continued...:peace:

Tweakz

@Momor , @Vaporific -
I think this is an insignificant feature of batteries, when the charge is lowered, they give a little less voltage. I noticed that this is a very subtle difference and tm works great on 2 buzz :tup:

for me, the decrease in the battery charge is not so significant that I do not even notice it. abv is always an even color at all battery levels :clap:

I think all these things are typical for all vapes on batteries , which when the battery level decreases, can reduce performance?:\

but I do not notice this on tm at all, the main thing is that the CU is clean and the air flow is not limited and everything is wonderful :rockon:

i also like your pictures. and i wish i had nugs like that for company. beginning to worry somewhat about the supplies i have left here. this supply-chain has positively collapsed for me. :(
Thank you very much. I hope you can stand it and be rewarded with delicious flowers

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaporific

@Momor , @Vaporific -
I think this is an insignificant feature of batteries, when the charge is lowered, they give a little less voltage. I noticed that this is a very subtle difference and tm works great on 2 buzz :tup:

for me, the decrease in the battery charge is not so significant that I do not even notice it. abv is always an even color at all battery levels :clap:

I think all these things are typical for all vapes on batteries , which when the battery level decreases, can reduce performance?:\

but I do not notice this on tm at all, the main thing is that the CU is clean and the air flow is not limited and everything is wonderful :rockon:
I have no issues when the battery is at two buzzes, all good there. It’s when it gets below that then there’s almost an auto shutdown of the unit, like it won’t heat or extract because battery charge is running out. Air flow has never been an issue with me with this vape. Vapor is always smooth, cool, and decently thick for me. When it gets wispy and fine I know the load is almost spent. I’d recommend this vape to anyone it’s so good!

I’ll keep an eye on low battery power though. :peace:

Tweakz

I have no issues when the battery is at two buzzes, all good there. It’s when it gets below that then there’s almost an auto shutdown of the unit, like it won’t heat or extract because battery charge is running out. Air flow has never been an issue with me with this vape. Vapor is always smooth, cool, and decently thick for me. When it gets wispy and fine I know the load is almost spent. I’d recommend this vape to anyone it’s so good!

I’ll keep an eye on low battery power though. :peace:
I have similar observations, I agree.

I am sure and I think that the manufacturer specially thought out this moment and the battery was turned off for 1 buzz, not 100% spent its charge, - to extend the battery life :brow:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I'm rotating two VTC6s in my device and typically will run them until they are done, meaning I do not (or hardly) change my battery prior to a full shutdown (three short buzzes). I actually can confirm that the device is capable of indicating the charge with one buzz and for me that usually means I will have one, maybe two session left. I do not experience any decrease in performance.

karec

I only replace batteries when i get 2 buzzes and im leaving to walk the dog.... i already went out with 2 buzz and couldn't finish my sesh.... usually i do like @Siebter i run them untill the device disconnects... Sometimes i also have that feeling that from 2 buzzes down the power is slightly down... im also noticing that when im using the LGH2 that i need to up 1 level to have the same performance but maybe its me being picky and anal about it.... :lol::rofl::lol: but agree that the 2 buzzes should provide at least 2 solids sesh and sometimes i dont get to 1 buzz before i need to replace them.... some tweaking is needed on this matter imo

Cheers
:cool:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
im also noticing that when im using the LGH2 that i need to up 1 level to have the same performance but maybe its me being picky and anal about it....

I don't think so; I've seen some reports in this threads about sketchy power behavior when using other batteries than the Konions.

Siebter,

Snooppossum

There's no reason to use RBT stem if youre just going to hit it straight, might as well use stock stems... MistVape Imp basket screens fit those
Lol fuck I literally just ordered the ones linked above. Would those^^ work with stock stems or do the stems have different circumferences?

Snooppossum,

SquirrelMaster

I need to double check but when I was last using a couple different Molicel 26A cells I don't recall any sag in performance all the way down to the device not turning on and the cell showing as 0% when I threw it on the charger. I swear my VTC6 cells (3 in rotation) did the same thing and I know for sure they were drained all the way. This will give me a reason to nerd out really document a few cells. My tolerance is WAAAYYYY down after so little vaping lately so it'll take a while but I'll post when I have some numbers.

Last edited:
SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: Easywider

Tweakz

I need to double but when I was last using a couple different Molicel 26A cells I don't recall any sag in performance all the way down to the device not turning on and the cell showing as 0% when I threw it on the charger. I swear my VTC6 cells (3 in rotation) did the same thing and I know for sure they were drained all the way. This will give me a reason to nerd out really document a few cells. My tolerance is WAAAYYYY down after so little vaping lately so it'll take a while but I'll post when I have some numbers.
I completely agree with that. I have 5 pieces of vtc6 and all work perfectly at low charge levels. I haven't noticed a drop in performance yet

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Lol fuck I literally just ordered the ones linked above. Would those^^ work with stock stems or do the stems have different circumferences?

Haha I have no idea, I don't have what you ordered, you kept asking about RBT stems! There was a post about the MistVape Imp screens fitting literally a page or two ago :D

Shit Snacks,

im not a robot

will dynavap fat mouthpiece fit on tm stock stem ?

and will xl8r fit with tm ?
i could be mistaken, but i believe @khelek41girl was using the dynavap fat mouthpiece in her early usage video - i am on a phone right now so will not hunt this down, but it is very early in the thread.
xl8r should fit in reverse, but apparently there is considerable variation with rbt stems so trying them beforehand seems almost a must. i have been trying to get one that fits myself, no luck so far.

Brewervapesalot

I completely agree with that. I have 5 pieces of vtc6 and all work perfectly at low charge levels. I haven't noticed a drop in performance yet

I've had a mixed bag about percieved performance drops as batteries drain low. The first time I ran batteries down all the way, in a session with friends, I didnt notice a performance drop.

On the other hand, I've picked up the unit on other occasions when the battery had been already low for a day or two, and used it until completely drained. When adding a new battery thereafter, there did seem to be a small performance difference; the newer battery gave a nice hard rip compared to a weaker hit with the last few draws on the previous dying battery.

Momor

Just to be clear, just in case. I get the 1 buzz but wanted to say that it goes fast from 2 buzzes to dead , fatser than 4 to 2.
Also i didn't talk about a real drop in performance but a very slight decrease. Like it would take 1-2 seconds more to heat up and temp would feel 1/2 to 1 notch lower on the dial. Still plenty enough power to get dark and even AVB. :tup:
I feel i get a little less battery life from my HG2s than my VT6s but no other difference.
I didn't took notes or even really kept an eye on things, those are just some feelings :2c:
And again, those points don't bother me one bit. It's an amazing vape.:luv:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I get the 1 buzz but wanted to say that it goes fast from 2 buzzes to dead , fatser than 4 to 2.

Same here, the indicator is not quite consistent; 3 and 4 buzzes together will last considerably longer than two and one together. But I find likewise behaviour on many devices and it's still okay enough to work with.

And again, those points don't bother me one bit. It's an amazing vape.:luv:

Uh yeah. :-)

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Same here, the indicator is not quite consistent; 3 and 4 buzzes together will last considerably longer than two and one together. But I find likewise behaviour on many devices and it's still okay enough to work with.

Uh yeah. :-)

Are these TM’s using a regulated chipset?
If so, they get programmed to various voltage levels, that coincide with low-Med-high or a battery drain icon, or the actual voltage on a screen.

For lithium batteries, for safety there is the low voltage CUT OFF, that on some devices show “Charge Now”, and no longer fire, until charged. The low voltage cutoff can vary by who sets it, but for many vape devices this is right around 3.2 volts. Batteries in devices used for heating elements, large compared to ECig mod coil usage, and usually run for longer periods then most ECig mod’s 10 second cutoff, between puffs. So these batteries get run pretty hard, heat up, and the voltage begins to drop, then recover a bit when they get a rest and cool. That’s why proper battery selection, as well as age, and how many charge cycles they have been through, is very important for these type devices, as well as for heater style vapes like my SplinterZ and StemPod, used on my Lost Vape Mirage mod, running a 35amp 21700 battery.

If the TM is not using a regulated chipset, (doubtful) then it would be unregulated, and performance will slowly drop as the battery voltage keeps going down. Unless you TM owners have the exact same batteries, with similar charge cycles, it’s tough to directly compare performance, especially if unregulated.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
He's using PWM so as long as there is headroom based on the user setting then it will hold up the voltage. Performance should begin to lag when headroom is no longer available. Out of regulation, so to speak.

Vaporific

Ditto. Get several loads on 4 and 3 buzzes, a small few on 2, and one I honestly don’t recall now come to think of it. It’s usually 2 and then it starts flashing when holding the button: it’s not heating up and turns itself off, that’s it. I have 3 VTC6s too used in rotation, all charged externally. :peace:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@RustyOldNail – No, the TM is fully regulated and does indeed cut off at ~3.2V.

I'm sure the buzzes are somewhat related to voltage levels, but I personally don't see many devices indicating or showing charges in a very linear way. My e cig mods for example will typically show 100% charge for a new battery for at least 5 or 10 puffs, while dropping quickly once the charge is below ~15%. Doesn't quite make sense, but good enough to work with. Some chips like the diCodes or DNAs might be a bit more accurate, but those are high end and pricey.

Tweakz

the experiment with increasing the air flow in cu was a success for me ( I just didn't completely connect the two parts of cu , leaving more air space, keeping all the parts in place. ).
the steam became better felt , the clouds became denser and smoother a little (as it seemed to me) . but the main thing now cu I wash even less often.
I love this VAPE more and more every day :love::myday:

Top Bottom