TinyMight / TM 2

Tweakz

This is the type of person the TM can make the change to vaping pretty easy. I solves the biggest issue with most coming from combusting....they do not want it to be a hassle...take too long...or breath weirdly or too long or have to do a lung marathon just to vape a bowl...lol That is what it felt like to me when I started.

So getting a quick fast super hard hit.....is what they will be very satisfied with. Also it is easy to extract most all the flower compared to other vapes. Depending on how you use it...or what type of stem/rig...this vape I feel has the best potential to get people into vaping...and keeping them vaping.

I completely agree with you . this is why all my friends are afraid to switch to vaping. thanks to TM for some it will be the easiest step to switch from combustion to vaping.
I am very happy that finally in my region more and more people are learning and switching to vaping. thanks to such cool devices as TM and others, vaping can become a part of the life of everyone who loves cannabis

ps - it took me two weeks to really love TM (the first two days I couldn't get used to it)

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
When did you place your order? I placed mine on Feb 11, I feel like mine may be coming up in a few weeks!

I placed my order on the 20th of January and I received my order confirmation the 21st.

@AarMikic Congrats! First impressions and comparisons are important to those of us still on the waiting list. Please share yours.

No problem! I’m excited to see how its potency compares to the likes of the grasshopper(when properly functioning) or sticky brick lineup.

Brewervapesalot

Yeah, accidentally combusting in in my top three of worst flavors...

I never even came close to combustion with the TM – do you think that might have something to do with using a rig? I don't think weed can be too dry, moisture will most likely be gone after one or two draws anyway (I guess).

I don't why it combusted. I've used that same rig a ton, even on higher settings. Surprised the hell out of me. Perhaps the cooling unit and the screen being as bit dirty contributed to the combusting. So far just a one off.... but shows it is possible with the tiny might

SquirrelMaster

I don't why it combusted. I've used that same rig a ton, even on higher settings. Surprised the hell out of me. Perhaps the cooling unit and the screen being as bit dirty contributed to the combusting. So far just a one off.... but shows it is possible with the tiny might

You've used the same rig with your Tinymight set to the same temperature before and were fine?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm jealous of all of y'all :o

giphy.gif

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
No problem! I’m excited to see how its potency compares to the likes of the grasshopper(when properly functioning)
Me too. And I’ll have my new Tinymight within an hour or two. Can’t wait! It’s gonna be a fun weekend. Used my Hopper with glass last night for first time in a very long time and with a new Performance Frontend (PFE), and it was amazing. Much cooler than natively of course and that’s what I mainly do: natively, most of the time. I just like the portability aspect of portable vapes - it’s just me. I think the Tinymight will be much cooler overall with an effect on par or surpassing the Hopper. Something new, different and likely great will be nice change.

Experimentation begins soon.:peace:

Doktor Dub

You guys make the waiting quite hard.... and i am a bit pissed that i managed to not get a TM on all three chances @VapeFiend.com had them, although i tried in the minute they were in stock - put them in the cart and directly to paypal but then it tells me item(s) in the cart not in stock :bang::bang::bang:

This is the type of person the TM can make the change to vaping pretty easy. I solves the biggest issue with most coming from combusting....they do not want it to be a hassle...take too long...or breath weirdly or too long or have to do a lung marathon just to vape a bowl...lol That is what it felt like to me when I started.

So getting a quick fast super hard hit.....is what they will be very satisfied with. Also it is easy to extract most all the flower compared to other vapes. Depending on how you use it...or what type of stem/rig...this vape I feel has the best potential to get people into vaping...and keeping them vaping.

1. i like quick fast super hard hits :rockon:
2. the right vape is sooooo important to make the change - volcano brought me right back to combustion, Mighty and Vapcap helped a lot to manage the transition. Flowerpot seals the deal :science:

Have a great day all, hope to be a "real" participant of this thread soon

fangorn

Bonjour !

I make you a not very exciting little return on the glass insert I received yesterday.

It seems thin and fragile. It looks like a spare glass tank for electronic cigarettes.

I was in such a hurry to install it that I did not wash it. I should have done it! Unless I badly rinsed my rod or my Tinymight cooling unit in the morning ... In short, I had a parasitic taste during my first bowl. Much better after.

I also changed without expressly, the inner red seal. But I didn't grease it. Consequently, each time I inserted the stem of the Tinymight, I heard a slight cracking of glass which was not very reassuring. It reinforced my idea that the room was fragile. I almost put back the metal insert the same evening. It took me a day to decide to use dynawax. Since then, it slides on its own!

Good and concretely ...
Aesthetically, it's nice to see the wood inside its vaporizer.
It is possible - I mean possible - that this slightly decreases the metallic taste but nothing transcendent. It is also likely that there is a placebo effect.

In short, I am not disappointed with my mini purchase because I did not expect anything exceptional, but it is not at all an essential purchase!

That's all for me.
Happy vape!

Vaporific

I received my Tinymight today and have done 3 smaller loads with it so far, between 5-5.5 with the short stem and cooling unit, and a small dome screen. The second load was on session mode and the others on-demand which I’ll mostly use. Effect is fantastic and fairly long lasting. Draws are effortless and very cool. It seems to work very well. 3-4 draws and the ABV is a nice dark amber brown. I didn’t stir but did remove the stem in between a couple of draws to check on the flower. I’ll bump up the temp just a bit after a few more loads and getting the hang of it (it’s pretty easy to use).

The wood grain sure is pretty and I’ll want to treat it soon. The one thing that irks me a bit is the fit of the wood into the bottom metal plate. Light bleeds through it and it’s brighter and a bit larger light one on side than the other. And I almost couldn’t turn it off after the 3rd bowl as I hadn’t clicked 3 times fast enough after trying for a minute while noticing the unit was still flashing red. I almost panicked and wanted to remove the battery to get it to stop when I was done. But then I was able to turn it off (whew!). I’ll get the hang of that too.

I may forgo the domed screen a bit later to see if that makes any difference. Draw resistance for me was fine with it and it’s one more thing to possibly lose. I think I could make the CU work alone. Of course I’ll need to grind me up some more flower soon and use slightly wider vials to facilitate loading the stem - hehe! All good though so far! :):peace:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
1. i like quick fast super hard hits :rockon:
2. the right vape is sooooo important to make the change - volcano brought me right back to combustion, Mighty and Vapcap helped a lot to manage the transition. Flowerpot seals the deal :science:

I know, right? They had me at "portable log". :rockon:

Ramahs,

Brewervapesalot

You've used the same rig with your Tinymight set to the same temperature before and were fine?

Yes.

Here is from maker guy:

"Hi!
About combustion, There might be one explanation and a way to prevent
this from happening. if you had just upped the temp and immediately
started without waiting for sometime for it to get to the new target
temp it could happen in theory. As you know the unit doesn't really
give any indication of the new target being reached, as it could get
confusing with small changes and continuous light/vibrations signals,
so we left it without any signalling.

Instead it is good just to wait like 5 sec after adjusting the temp
to be sure it has stabilized. This is the only explanation I can think
of, that in some situation starting to draw while the unit is using
max power to reach the target temp might lead to abnormally high
temperature momentarily."

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Yes.

Here is from maker guy:

" This is the only explanation I can think
of, that in some situation starting to draw while the unit is using
max power to reach the target temp might lead to abnormally high
temperature momentarily."
@Siebter Guess my feelings on that one werent wrong :p.
Maybe it should be noted in the manual ,that if you draw before the buzz,you are pulling max power.

Last edited:

im not a robot

so - i have had my tinymight for a little under 2 weeks & i think it is a lovely machine!

tm-2-2.jpg

i like its looks. i like the wood. i know some people are calling for more exquisite options, but i dont need them - i think it is quite elegant in an understated way. it is a simple and functional design.
as @BestBuds already pointed out, there are uneven led-lightleaks where the bottom plate meets the wood

tm-5.jpg

and this would normally annoy me a great deal. i really dislike leds flashing at me to begin with, and here it just disrupts the overall appearance. but there is a stealth mode & my led is off for good now (it resets once the battery is taken out - i charge it inside the unit).

to me this thing feels like a well made, straightforward, but also very precise tool - you put a number in, & your number vapor comes out. very consistent, very simple. there are variables i am still trying to wrap my head around, like distance of the load in the stem to the heater, or using additional screens or dosing capsules. but ultimately it feels like you have a lot of control over how the experience is going to be.

i ordered the grav stem as an alternative

tm-6.jpg

and it works fine to change things up a bit, though mine has a pretty wobbly fit & thats a bit of a turn off. not using the cu creates a different experience some might prefer every once in a while, and i cannot wait for other dedicated stem options to become available, it just seems there are so many possibilities. this is my first stembased-vape, and i really like the flexibility this brings in.

vapour quality & taste - my baselline for this is a confused mix of the mighty, the firefly 2, and the dynavap.
*imo* taste is clearly superior to the dynavap, but also clearly inferior to the firefly. maybe about level with the mighty. the mighty taste has a very different profile, a bit more fluffy, the tm on the other hand is extremely terpy early on. with all vapes the first hits are the best in terms of taste - but this seems extra-true with the tm, a substantial amount of all the taste your herb is ever going to give you seems frontloaded in this first hit. however, i think @Siebter pointed this out, and i agree with him that the taste is not really turning bad over time - it just kind of dissipates and eventually becomes muted. the firefly on the other hand, while extremely tasty, can sometimes develop a charred or popcorny taste with later draws, at least in my hands. i usually vape my herbs pretty dark, and even the mighty & the dynavap are more prone to popcorny taste than the tm (but i still love going dark with those 2, particularly the dynavap.)

i know people have been describing this vape as a cloud monster, but maybe this is at least partly due to the quantities used? not sure, i have probably been using less than most, about the same as i have in my firely, ca. 0.1g, and i would say clouds are pretty equal. yes, they are easier to achieve with the tm, but once you know how to use a firefly, it isnt much of a problem either. the dynavap can conjure up vapour where others have long gone home, and the mighty is imo still the easiest vape to use, vapour is almost instantaneous and abundant. it takes a little longer for me on the tm (on a medium 6 setting), but i am not complaining at all, vapour is totally satisfactory. and there is no need to stir (unlike firefly).

i am a lightweight when it comes to tolerance, and the tm seems a sure way to sabotage that. i would imagine that having more material in the stem (i think a lot of people are using 0.2g ?) ups the vapour as well - the power for a bigger load is clearly there. i am not in need of this power, and my pre-imagined use of the tm was stretching its load over a long arc of evening activities - this is however not so easy to accomplish, whatever is in there, gets extracted pretty fast.
microdosing is no problem, but it translates into being a 1 hitter then (vs at least 2 possible heat cycles on a dynavap for me). overall, my firefly seems better suited for this kind of stretched out use.
this

tm-3.jpg

is a mistvape screen and a perfect fit for the tm stems (thx to @Siebter for pointing this out). useful for small loads or for sandwiching loads.

the mistvape dosing capsules

tm-4.jpg

are not working so well imo. it has been said that they could maybe be used to stretch a session (which would be in my interest), but i am not sure i agree with that. for me, they just seems to dampen the quality of the session overall, more heat is needed, vapour is less dense, taste seems a little muted to me as well. no idea why or how this works really. it could have to do with how the capsule is packed, and i should experiment more with it, but i have not much motivation left to invest more material into this at this point. which really is a shame, i love how well the s&b dosing capsules are working with the mighty, they are incredibly useful, and i do hope a better option willl come along.

ok i wrote much more than i planned. bottom line: really happy with this device, not much i can complain about. also best looking vaporiser in my collection. but i am glad i did not sell some of my other vapes like i originally intended to. it really is fascinating how they all seem to cater to different occasions, or so they suggest. but there clearly is a place for the tinymight i did not know i lacked before. happy customer, and speaking, all communication i have had with the company was swift, pleasant, and helpful. by what i followed here, customer service seems to have been stellar for everyone, lets hope it continues like this.

Vaporific

Day 2 with my Tinymight and I’m mightily impressed. Short of calling it a one hit wonder, this vape hits very nicely on the first draw and it’s like not even feeling any vapor when drawing or exhaling. This runs much cooler and smoother than my Grasshopper and the effect is better in a surreal way. I finished off a bowl this morning with a couple of weak draws on 6 and still felt pretty darn good while having some coffee this morning. Then I loaded another small fill, comparable to the pic just above (small dome screen at bottom of the CU - what a marvel how this works!) and took one fresh draw on 5.5 and I’m still going a few hours later. Simply wonderful! I’m thoroughly enjoying the TM and the stock short stem. It’s nice to pull on glass for a change in a portable vape (I can only compare it to the HealthyRips glass stems for the Fury which I like however the TM draw resistance is like negligible compared to my Furies - yes I own 2). This is the thing that impresses me with the TM - virtually lack of draw resistance, which is more than fine with me. I will say the wider TM stem than the Fury ones takes getting used to and it’s more open. But it works well.

as @BestBuds already pointed out, there are uneven led-lightleaks where the bottom plate meets the wood
Ditto with my unit. Light bleeds through one side and not the other. It’s likely due to the nature of the wood body and the tapering around the base. It more obvious in dimly light or dark situations and not so much bright daylight.

Battery life so far is very good (still on my first full charge and maybe down to 75%). Vapor is very good too though I’m not a huge cloud chaser; it’s been wispy and decently dense but not intensely thick. AVB is consistent without stirring and a nice amber brown; I try not to over roast, which is a bit hard to do using it between 5.5-6. But soon I’ll bump up the temp a bit and pleasantly push it a bit more.

And maybe one hit is all I really need with the TM...:):peace:

Nah! :rofl:

farmerpalmersnt

I have mine. Arrived last week after about a weeks wait from a vendor in France. I have to say its is genuinely the best portable I've ever used. Better by a long stretch (IMO) than the others I've owned (mighty, cfx, pax3, dynavap, splinter v2, firefly, p80 and others). I am not easy to please and this thing blows my mind.

Flavour is exceptional, feels great in the hand, looks beautiful. Fit and finish are great (none of the issues others report). Hits very hard, rips through a big load in 4 or 5 pulls on setting 7.5. Perfect balance of clouds and flavour. Very capable of thick clouds.

I've not had anything approaching this quality of vape even in a majority of desktops. Definitely my favourite vape by far.

Super fast heat up, easy to use, cooling unit works incredibly well. Eats batteries, but I'm a heavy user. Needs good quality high discharge batteries.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Ditto with my unit. Light bleeds through one side and not the other. It’s likely due to the nature of the wood body and the tapering around the base. It more obvious in dimly light or dark situations and not so much bright daylight.

Same here – bleeds on one side, not on the other. I kinda like the LED because in my case the bleeding is relatively subtle I think. And because it only bleeds on one side (which seems to be the case with most units) I can still put it on a table in a way so that it's not visible.

Top Bottom