TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Exactly what I thought just looking at this stem ...
I just want a straight stem with dimples 80cm long and with glass screen

To be clear, I do have the grav taster with the glass screen, it's just a different glass screen than MPL cooling stem, solo stems, 420edc stems, and HealthyRips stems (which are actually by far the best of all in my experience, most smallest holes) as I described with more of a ratchett gear than a honeycomb pattern...

kind people tell me please, can tinymight hit as hard as elev8r or sticky brick?

Never tried ELEV8R but YES to the StickyBrick, similar to RBT vapes the TM vapor signature is quite full bodied, closest electronic version of the direct torch convection experience imo

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Do you have a picture of the exact "glass screen" you would like to have?

anyone since it doesn't restrict the air flow ... p ex. argo stem, e-nano glass screen stem etc
... or a recess to hold an ss screen

dzoinp,

DopeFight

I keep hoping to see a few video reviews of this thing! I did one the night before last. But I can't say I learned something new watching it. Hopefully a good ome will show up soon!!

DopeFight,

Shit Snacks

Yeah I even tried a whole nug in that grav lab taster stem with the glass screen and got some bits through lol I only took a few hits, then flip the nug for a few more, broke it up and then used my normal setup to get more out of it.

I was surprised to find out the screen is not actually a glass honeycomb, but more of a ratchet spoke gear, slits surrounding glass disc, still kind of cool and still kind of works. But the bowl is very large and yeah even with a coarse grind hard to not get bits coming through...

I will say that it works and the vapor can be quite tasty, but it can also be harsher with more plant material coming through to irritate your lungs and throat... plus yeah you don't have the cooling unit or even j hook or d tube like I'm mostly using with backwards Milaana stem / Delta3D screen.

I ordered two of these, but so far it's not the best experience for me, thinking someday maybe I will find a glass worker who can at least turn it into a bent stem... That would help with the cooling and catching more plant material?

Anyway it's still pretty awesome that they fit, even if they're not as ideal as I was hoping!

IMG-20200202-185240397.jpg

Had a bit more success with this load, broken into 3 smaller nugs first, and these Maui herbs are a bit moist and fluffier than the denser dryer purple dream I used before... This is after four hits I think, carefully dumped out and then reversed the load for four more.

Now that its all dry though I'm going to break it up to more of a powder and will have to use it with my normal set up in the steel mesh basket screen and MiStem to finish it off... Here it is ready to re load (this would def get bits in the mouth in the above stem like this)

IMG-20200202-191317211.jpg

Still pretty green, though I may have had even more than eight hits off it, start at 4.5 then moved to 5 and 5.5 before 6 and 6.75 ... So yeah not as easy to get a full extraction with a whole nug (even a few small ones) as you can with a ground load. Nice taste though and cool that it is a varying experience, just not the most efficient.

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

Show me one all glass path with no screens in the bowl that will keep the bits from going through into your rig/mouth?

This is what you give up if not using a screen in the stem. You will have to use larger chunks or whole buds to make it work well. Or deal with lots of stuff getting through what ever type of glass screen/glass holes in the load area.

The all glass bowls for the Elev8r and Flowerpots for example....suck lol What little you get from taking out the screen.....comes back 2 fold with stuff getting through any type of non screen bowl/stem.

I was referring to a "cooling stem" which in this context should be a glass stem with "glass" beads to deflect the vapor and catch any small pieces of herb. If this set-up were to foul up too quickly I would use a metal basket screen of some type.

I tried various XL8r stems and none of them sealed with the o-ring. For this reason, I would stay away from dimpled stems for the TM unless specially made to fit the O-ring system

Sorry if my previous message was confusing.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Flowerpot was the only one that looked like it was really stacking vapor in that vid, TinyMight looks like it rips pretty good with a longer draw though.

@YaMon how close can the TM really come effects wise to a "high roller" style pull off the flowerpot?

SquirrelMaster

So I was checking my order status on the Tinymight website this morning and my order from January 3rd was marked as cancelled. I've sent an email off as I'm sure it's a mistake but I'm a little worried. No refund has made its way to my credit card through PayPal (which was charged immediately) but I remember talk of the 30 day PayPal refund thing but I figured PayPal would initiate that?

SquirrelMaster,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
So I think I can solve the issue about the stealth mode discussed earlier in this thread.

First of all: sorry for the confusion. I hijacked the info from @khelek41girl who posted it on another forum. I don't mind the LED anyway, so I never tested it – which I should have. @khelek41girl on the other hand owns an earlier version of the TM and it seems indeed that those earlier versions have a different stealth mode feature. Here's the old manual:

Screenshot-20200203-210239.png

...and this is what the current one says:

Screenshot-20200203-204836.png

...so the current manual refers to the vibration only, while it used to refer to both the vibration and the LED.

Thanks to @khelek41girl for clearing this up!

@SquirrelMaster – Might take some time until PayPal refunds you, however, you are right that this happens after one month after purchase if the item has not been sent until then. I wouldn't worry too much, I think I saw likewise incidents somewhere in this thread and they got solved easily.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Flowerpot was the only one that looked like it was really stacking vapor in that vid, TinyMight looks like it rips pretty good with a longer draw though.

@YaMon how close can the TM really come effects wise to a "high roller" style pull off the flowerpot?
I’ve not used mine through water yet, but will try soon. Difficult to be motivated to monkey around when the FlowerPot is ready to go.

SquirrelMaster

@Siebter
What threw me for a loop was that I swore my credit card (PayPal funding) was charged when I placed the order but it must have just been an authorization charge as I can't find anything on the card anymore. I don't lose my spot so it's no worries, I'm just getting antsy waiting lol.

Shit Snacks

@Siebter
What threw me for a loop was that I swore my credit card (PayPal funding) was charged when I placed the order but it must have just been an authorization charge as I can't find anything on the card anymore. I don't lose my spot so it's no worries, I'm just getting antsy waiting lol.

Yeah that all checks out, nothing to worry about, just gotta vape away the ants!

Naenot50

@Siebter
Same here, card was charged at the time but then couldn't find a record of transaction. My order is a week later than yours and still shows pending. Not worried.

LabPong

I would rather use the TinyMight over my flowerpot. I get fast draws and easier use. If there is much difference in vapor quality and power....it is not much but in favor of the flowerpot. But going through a water rig with just a SS screen in a glass tube...the TM rips it for a binger rig vape.

david8613

Guys ski weekend coming up and was going to take the TM and at least the Splinter Z, but the more I use the TM.. well why bother take the Z. Oh shit @bossman are you sure you want one of these?

I was just about to ask this question. So is the tiny might better in vapor quality than the "z"?

david8613,

Tweakz

I have not had time to check out this magnificent vape, but it seems to me that I will fall in love with tinymight the first time and he will be my new daily driver

Top Bottom