TinyMight / TM 2

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I still feel lucky to have a reliable portable vaporizer that is convenient enough to carry & use while out & about, yet I also reach for to mate with glassware at home. I used to feel portability meant compromising on vapor quality. A battery operated option and a plug-in unit was always required. The past few years spent using the TM2 have shown me otherwise.
The standard is high with this one! :myday:

Fond memories of a sunny ride to Hampstead Heath . . . .
20230830-141209.jpg

Cheers!

:peace:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
On the Troy and Jerry show last week, Jerry showed a customized battery cap he got for his TM2. The cap was colored with their Troy and Jerry logo. It looked pretty cool, so I emailed Tinymight to see if they would be willing to sell them to others. You can see the cap at time 50:00 on the video

Tinymight's response was that the customized caps were not made by them, but by some unknown 3rd party. They also cautioned that if the caps were anodized or modified in any way from their original design, that it could cause a serious malfunction which could become a safety issue.

So no T&J battery cap for BabyFaced.

Last edited:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Tinymight's response was that the customized caps were not made by them, but by some unknown 3rd party. They also cautioned that if the caps were anodized or modified in any way from their original design, that it could cause a serious malfunction which could become a safety issue.

Oops, so the (red or blue) anodised battery caps that seem to be gaining popularity (I think they are made by the guys that make the Tinymigh.T-bowl but not sure) could be a bad idea?
Kinda liked how they looked but not so sure anymore now...
(edit: i did and stil do wonder how the color holds up on the threads tbh? That held me back a bit, I would have preferred if only the top part was colored)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
oh come on, obviously even the stock TM parts are already anodized lol :lol:

If you want to see what bare aluminum looks like just compare it to a S&B dosing capsule...

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Yeah i was thinking this but the threads don't seem to be anodised and also the protrudiing part on the cap isn't as far as i can tell?

That's correct I have my TM2 right in front of me and the threads and the positive contact are re-milled after anodization to support the electrical current transfer.

Sorry I'm just buzzed browsing and didn't see the original post where they mentioned "avoiding any alteration from the original design."

I think that's good advice.

I was only chiming in to say the stock parts are certainly anodized, but I guess that wasn't really the question :lol:

Sorry gang I'm like 5 bowls deep into my TM2 already this morning lol

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
That's correct I have my TM2 right in front of me and the threads and the positive contact are re-milled after anodization to support the electrical current transfer.
Indeed, makes sense too.
But that also means it's quite an easy solution for the aftermarket anodized parts: you could just sand it off on the threads and the positive contacts i guess!

I'm like 5 bowls deep into my TM2 already this morning lol
Sounds familiar! We've all been there i guess! LoL
Enjoy!

cubsrule17

Do any of the artisanal stems have a properly sized ID (internal diameter) yet?

I had one of the pill stems from HighArtisan and hated how none of the screen options fit properly, included the little rimmed basked.

Is it the same for GVB, Rogue glassworks, Azzwood?
Hey There - Curious if you found any info out on this? I am a new owner of a TM2, with some high artisian stems, and the rimmed bucket screens are to loose in there, and the ones without a rim seem like a pain.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Hey There - Curious if you found any info out on this? I am a new owner of a TM2, with some high artisian stems, and the rimmed bucket screens are to loose in there, and the ones without a rim seem like a pain.

I use a rimmed basket screen with a high artisan stem on a daily basis. What helped me keeping the screen inside the stem was flatten the bottom of the „basket“ a little bit. Then press the screen from the inside to the outside at two opposite points (e.g. with a dab tool). This will then hold the screen in the glass stem without any problems.

stuey

So, to get back on topic...

Day 2 with the new TM2 is in the books. I only partake in the evening after work and other responsibilities. This puts me out back, on the patio, weed in hand, by about 9pm nightly. This means I have really only had 2 sessions with my new TM2.

Day 1 was a bit frustrating. I knew there was a learning curve, but didn't think it was this steep. I am a Dynavap user and always thought that if I can figure that thing out, this will be easy. Turns out it wasn't. I had an issue with the unit overheating in session mode with a dosing capsule. After that I wasn't getting good vapor production. Finally figured out On Demand mode is best for me, even if I have to hold down the button when using with a bong. Also learned I was packing the dosing capsules too tightly. They seem so small it was counterintuitive that a light pack is sufficient.

Yesterday was a lot better. I got some good clouds. I started packing the glass stems directly rather than wedging basket screens in there. 3-1 WPA was a powerhouse, got some bong rips that completely wrecked me. I am still trying to figure out how to tell when the load is spent. I know most look for popcorn taste, but my time near the burn pits in Iraq has really impacted my senses of taste and smell. Overall, I am figuring it out and much happier with the device.

I have two more nights at home with the device until I hit the road for a motorcycle weekend. I am really hoping to master this thing before getting to the house with my buddies. I want to be able to show them what a real powerhouse vape can do while they roll their joints.

I am headed out today to find some Storz and Bickel dosing capsules which several people seem to prefer in the TinyMIght 2 over the TM dosing caps. Being out on the road makes dosing caps essential for me. Packing a stem outside in the wind doesn't seem fun. More to come as I continue to learn how to use this thing. At least I have no fear of my hands getting cold at night on the road. This thing generates some real heat!

Forget the dosing capsules!!!

Grid your weed and put it in a small jar (really small) like 5ml 10ml. just make sure its deep enough that wind wont blow your stuff out.

To load it,

1. stir the jar using the stir tool. so the weed is really loose.
2. suck the weed up through the stem. It will be packed correctly.
3. Immediately after using . blow it out that way it wont stick to the screen!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Grid your weed and put it in a small jar (really small) like 5ml 10ml. just make sure its deep enough that wind wont blow your stuff out.

To load it,

1. stir the jar using the stir tool. so the weed is really loose.
2. suck the weed up through the stem. It will be packed correctly.
3. Immediately after using . blow it out that way it wont stick to the screen!
This is exactly how I do it. So easy. I tap with my thumb, just to make it flat on top, but no real pressure or packing.
Comes out clean too.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I still feel lucky to have a reliable portable vaporizer that is convenient enough to carry & use while out & about, yet I also reach for to mate with glassware at home. I used to feel portability meant compromising on vapor quality. A battery operated option and a plug-in unit was always required. The past few years spent using the TM2 have shown me otherwise.
The standard is high with this one! :myday:

Fond memories of a sunny ride to Hampstead Heath . . . .
20230830-141209.jpg

Cheers!

Nice to see you around here my dude! We've come a long way from the old Z testing, huh? :D:cool::tup:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I usually take the V3Pro or AVLP on the onewheel so I'm not afraid to hit the pavement with it.
I hear that, but a padded case & I'm good to go. I was using a V3Pro right before I got the TM2, but only when out & about. I'd prefer the vapor quality of other not-so-portable vapes for home use. Enter the TM2 & all that's changed. It's no compromise whether I'm on a couch, a trail or, at the pub. Desktop style rips from such a compact handheld device blow my mind :whoa:

Nice pic btw - your XR looks like it gets a lot of love. Float on! :rockon:

Nice to see you around here my dude! We've come a long way from the old Z testing, huh? :D:cool::tup:
Aw for sure bro, good to see you too & those were some pretty fun times but yeh, we've definitely moved up a level or two since. And judging by a couple of the other threads here on FC, your glass game has levelled up quite a lot also! :buzz:

TM2 4TW! :tup:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Hehe, they do look cool however i do think it's very strange that they actually put the logo on it?
I mean, out of the box even the TM(2) itself doesn't have the logo and since the "kreator" clearly doesn't endorse these they shouldn't have done that imho. :disgust:
Anyway: tbh for me that is reason enough not to buy it...

666Honeybadger

Unknown member

LoL
I didn't notice the "crocheted red suit" before... :lol:
Now imo that might be the worst idea ever!
It's like wrapping your device in flint waiting for it to fly into every opening you offer it...
Look at all that red hair waiting for a chance to get inside :o :uhoh:
I'm always wary for anything to get into the airinlets so this "red hair-wig" would be a total nightmare!

The horror, the horror!
:D

Top Bottom