TinyMight / TM 2

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
You can also try swapping the o rings, sometimes that makes them behave more cooperative for me

Regarding the o rings.
The creator has sent me o-rings twice and what I noticed is that they are not all the same ... (?) Some of them were still stuck in each other and what it seems to me is that the manufacturer of the o-rings doesn't have great quality control. I had to discard a few ... or because they were too big, others were so thin that they didn't touch the stem when inserted in the CU ... Not a big problem, especially when they were offered as well as two short stems and shipping. I didn't get o-rings with TM ... so...
In short, O-rings are not all perfect take this into account

SquirrelMaster

@DonMarteng, I ordered mine on 06.01. Took almost 6 and a half weeks for mine, but I knew what I was getting in to when I placed the order, so no worries there from my side.

I was hoping a month would be enough time but my order was placed before yours and I've seen nothing. 7 weeks tomorrow. I've sent four emails (just sent another) but I'm no longer receiving replies. I get that he's busy but this is getting frustrating.

@Abysmal Vapor
How did you contact the maker?

SquirrelMaster,

SquirrelMaster

That’s a crazy wait time. Then again it’s a very small operation is it not?

It is, basically one guy building.

I don't mind the wait, but my order was cancelled because of the PayPal 30 day issue and I was told my spot would be saved but now I see orders being shipped out that were placed after mine.

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: BigJr48

ginolicious

Says they accept crypto currency on the website other than bitcoin. Does anyone know what other ones he accepts?

ginolicious,

SquirrelMaster

There we go, he replied back after I changed my subject to grab his attention. Mine may be sent this week, maybe next. I'm not getting my hopes up, I'll bank on it shipping in March.

He's still low on parts and he said a couple may go out before the weekend otherwise a 100 next week if his shipment of wood pieces has the right quality.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well i dunno what more did you expect to hear from him ,other than what i shared. I did shared this so i can relieve the pressure for people starving for information and give them a ballpark of the current situation and the near future. It was in no way meant to trigger people ,making them feel neglected cause they dont get replies or get updated on the current situation. I just wanna say that i have an ongoing communication with him almost since the beggining of this thread and it have been very fast back then ,but reponds got slower over time. I also re-sent e-mail and then some more cause i got frustated cause sometimes my e-mail service does crap, but i actually activated the spam filter . Anyway each time i have received a reply it was on point and i was satisfied and enjoyed the communication. Even though i am not his customer and just a guy who took interest in his product technology ,he was open and took time to address all my questions and appreciate that very much. I regret spamming after i learned the e-mail flow he gets daily and that it takes up to 6 hours a day for him to do replies.
1. It is one guy in control of the operation,but it is a team of people working on it,some of them remotely,but a lot of people are involved. Also automated lines are in production,nowadays you dont really need 100s of workers to run a shop that can make a 1000 a month :). Also staff is going to grow once things get flowing ,and with more people communication volume will be handled with ease
2.Crisis in China and their holidays made it hard for him and also needed to reorganized things to be sourced from EU,but since the EU guys also source from China,they had delays too.
Without circiut boards production is impossible.
3.He assure that meanwhile he is not sitting on his hands is trying to get forward on the events . It takes a lot of time to reply to customers and if your question was WHEN will my unit be shipped ,it was just one of hundrets. Since he had nothing valueable that can reply ,decided that time is better spent for securing a bigger loan for a larger batch and making new contracts and testing samples of the new gear.
4. He said that he regrets not being able to keep with his and others expectations and he tried to make a short prognosis of whats ahead . I hope you understand that this is the best possible scenario and things might get further delays due to events that happen on a worldwide scale.
5.My advice is to give the guy a break. Not being able to enjoy the TM is frustrating,but making the guy feel even worse than he does for how things unfolded wont contribute to anything other than making his job harder.

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

@Abysmal Vapor
I wasn't asking when my unit would ship, I was making sure my order wasn't cancelled as it was marked cancelled (has been for weeks) and others were shipping out that were ordered after I placed my order. Once I found out about the other orders shipping that's what really made me question whether my order was still happening. He replied back that my order isn't lost so I'm good, that's what I wanted to know.

jbm

How is he going to provide stock to the US retailers who are supposed to carry the vape if he’s falling behind so far on direct orders? How is this going to affect warranty repairs? I had been thinking of ordering a few weeks back. I emailed asking if there were a waiting list and received a reply stating that there was about a 3 week lag between ordering and shipping. Now that lag has lengthened based on reports here. I’m happy to wait till @VGOODIEZ gets them in, but it sounds like that’s not going to be anytime soon.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
:tup:Anyway back on topic, you can get thick clouds well below level 5 even on the first hit with a nice long slow draw (like 10sec or more? haven't really counted lol) or choke yourself with a short fast rip above 5, the choice is yours! this is in response to the discussion about getting cloudy vapor on the first hit even though it's pure convection on demand (which I have a few other portables that can do this too btw) The dial is an extremely effective range to control your level of extraction per hit, managing flavor and clouds exceptionally, though also depending on your draw style and how you load of course...

Last edited:

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I usually use most of my vapes in rotation simply because I like them all. However, I have found it harder lately to choose anything except the TM. At first it was just the usual honeymoon period, but now it's because the TM just works great.
Last night I forced myself to break out the Stempod Si for comparison sake. I have never noticed any significant difference between the Stempod and my Splinter ( R.I.P.) so I was curious to see how the TM would compare. It was actually my love for the Splinter that made me excited for the TM. I only use my Stempod in wattage mode around 38W which always gives me great results. The results were about what I expected. The coolness and flavor from the Stempod when using the XLR8 stem were slightly better but not by much. The speed/ ease of use were almost the same. The vapor production for the first hit is better with the TM, it really does give you big hits from the start at level 5 or higher. I did start my Stempod sesh at 40W because I thought it would be a closer temperature to the TM set to level 6 which is my preferred setting. The first hit was not as dense and impressive but I was not wispy and quite respectable. So my final verdict; the winner is the TM. It's everything you might love about the Splinter/Stempod but smaller , lighter, more portable etc. I'm not a flavor chaser, nor a cloud chaser and any vape that I own or have tried does not perform better across the board. I think the best way I would describe the TM to a friend is jack of all trades. It might not be the best at everything but its A- solid in every catagory.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
FC Family, everyone just needs to have a little patience here. I want these as much as you do but this is a new product that has blown up pretty quickly. Tinymight was still getting the supply chain in order and then sales started flowing. And there is a delay on some parts ordered at this point. Nothing he can do. But I can tell you once this parts shortfall is cleared we should start seeing units flow. Tinymight has secured the loans to ramp up production and should be able to produce plenty of units to cover the demand. Patience is all that is needed here. It will be worth the wait, I promise.

Shit Snacks

Agreed, and @david8613 had asked about potential negatives (wouldn't want anyone to think we were all hucksters? lol wtf) so aside from the led, and other small superficial things that will only improve with time as this is a brand new device, I will say sometimes the ergonomics are less than ideal for me.

Don't get me wrong, the button works well and the size/shape really are nice, however sometimes it is too much for me to maintain pressure on the trigger when holding it a certain way with my hand issues... That being said I still also use it more than any other vape since it arrived, because of how simple, effective, and purely pleasurable the experience is with the tinymight.

Session mode also helps for this, though I prefer to clear my hits (not too easy to remove the stock stem between hits like I do with my TetraP80 in cruise thanks to its ground glass connection), I've used it to do one long rip through my bubbler without having to hold trigger, turning it off and clearing the vapor (can remove the Mi stem wpa quick than stock too) typically for a high temp one hitter...

Another potential negative could be the heat up time, as I do find myself pressing and waiting for the vibration to hit a bit more (not always, depending on temps, battery, back to back hits, etc.) but honestly that just means the device is doing it for me as opposed to my other instant on demand pure convection vapes which require more of a manual gauge to know when to hit (I often start drawing slow at first with less preheat in most of them) so you might even call it a positive for ease of use? And you can also hit it fine before the vibration, sometimes I do this on accident, it just means your temp settings will be less accurate for that hit is all. Still qualifies as instant on demand in my book.

Other negatives are not necessarily unique to this vape even, and again it is still early, but many are relative. I think you see a lot of positive shared here because it really is that good or an experience for most of us... Sure not every vape is for everyone, but I genuinely feel like this one can come damn close compared to the extensive collection I have tried, owned, even loved.

So to sum up, for what it's worth, in my opinion based on all my experience, the TinyMight is most definitely worth waiting for. I am very happy I pre ordered so early, even with an unforeseen additional shipping delay, I feel lucky to have already had about two months with it. Easy to focus on the positives when this vape offers up so many!

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
The bottom scratches easier than I'd like, the battery door screw could be a pain (although I have figured out how to make it easier) and people complain about the LED light shining through the bottom (although it doesn't bother me). These are a few negatives off the top of my head. ;)

Shit Snacks

The bottom scratches easier than I'd like, the battery door screw could be a pain (although I have figured out how to make it easier) and people complain about the LED light shining through the bottom (although it doesn't bother me). These are a few negatives off the top of my head. ;)

Oh yeah the battery lid, I did talk about how I've been okay bc if you push in as you turn there is some spring action to help you. Not ideal but not an issue for me thankfully, and I was even concerned about this before I received it.

I don't mind the led shine through as much as the brightness level through the usb port, that direct glow gets me blinded in the eye when I don't cover it with my finger when I flip over to turn dial up during an on demand session lol

I also would prefer if the led was say purple, instead of red (seems to flash purple when turned on?) I am looking forward to a new stealth feature that allows you to turn off the led entirely though, along with potential further improvements I should be able to justify a second TM eventually :brow:

jbm

So realistically, if you want to get a TM as soon as possible, what makes more sense? Order direct or wait for retailers? Is it a crapshoot at this point?

karec

:tup:Anyway back on topic, you can get thick clouds well below level 5 even on the first hit with a nice long slow draw (like 10sec or more? haven't really counted lol) or choke yourself with a short fast rip above 5, the choice is yours! this is in response to the discussion about getting cloudy vapor on the first hit even though it's pure convection on demand (which I have a few other portables that can do this too btw) The dial is an extremely effective range to control your level of extraction per hit, managing flavor and clouds exceptionally, though also depending on your draw style and how you load of course...

On Point!

Agreed, and @david8613 had asked about potential negatives (wouldn't want anyone to think we were all hucksters? lol wtf) so aside from the led, and other small superficial things that will only improve with time as this is a brand new device, I will say sometimes the ergonomics are less than ideal for me.

Don't get me wrong, the button works well and the size/shape really are nice, however sometimes it is too much for me to maintain pressure on the trigger when holding it a certain way with my hand issues... That being said I still also use it more than any other vape since it arrived, because of how simple, effective, and purely pleasurable the experience is with the tinymight.

Again On Point! The Led i dont really consider a problem but it would be nice to turn it off or dim.

The bottom scratches easier than I'd like

You're right i would like to see this solved, regarding the battery lid i only use the thumb til i can't anymore and this makes easier to unscrew, never had a problem with that...

For me another issue is the wood, with the use it starting to get darker and not so good looking, can anyone advice on a wax to use or other method with some photos?

I would like a pod made by the maker 1/2 EVO style would make the stem cleaner or a capsule... but could mess with the taste.

Cheers
:cool:

Shit Snacks

I don't tighten it all the way. Not so much that I worry about it coming off but not so much that you have to rely on the slot and push down hard to unscrew it. This way it unscrews easily with little pressure needed.

Same here. I used to tighten it with a coin to make it sit flush, but it does so even when only tightened by my thumb or fingers – as @Shit Snacks said, when doing so it unscrews relatively easily when pushing the cap down while twisting.

Yes yes forgot about that, no reason to tighten any further once it makes connection and gives you the initial vibration and purple led flashes!

Top Bottom