TinyMight / TM 2

Easywider

Simple is the way
Can you recommend a WPA for tinymight? I'll receive my TM in couple of weeks (hopefully) and It would be nice to have WPA for it. I'm also looking for the capsules that work with TM. Preferrably from European store.

RBT short stem with rimless basket screen is probably the only GonG option.

Delta 3D universal adaptor works - https://delta3dstudios.com/nearly-universal-vape-to-waterpipe-adapter-large/

Grasshopper Silicone MP works with 14mm rigs - https://www.grasshoppervape.com/store/product/silicon-mouthpiece/

Haven't used Sneaky Petes but I've heard it also works - https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/the-master-adapter?variant=23564648153169

Mistvape capsules have been reported to fit, but are a bit loose. http://mistvaporizer.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=132

LabPong

Steam Punk

TMsteampunk.jpg

Flipped the screen upside down and using a 10mm healthstone with some diamonds and sauce......damn nice experience! :ko:

L0RDVAP0R

I was playing around with different grind types, has anyone had an issue with a fine grind? I'm not getting any actual vapor production.

L0RDVAP0R,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I was playing around with different grind types, has anyone had an issue with a fine grind? I'm not getting any actual vapor production.
How’s the vapor with a coarser grind? I’m using a fine grind, but the material is still a bit fluffy.. it’s not a really fine material like I prefer to use in my NewVape FlowerPot.

YaMon,

LabPong

How’s the vapor with a coarser grind? I’m using a fine grind, but the material is still a bit fluffy.. it’s not a really fine material like I prefer to use in my NewVape FlowerPot.

Tinymight is not too fussy...but a medium grind is good. No need to fine grind at all....in fact I would go more coarse as opposed to fine..... as this vape extracts hard and quick.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
@sickmanfraud – Yes, it can do pass-through charging.
Kind of. It kills the hell outta your battery if you do" pass through" charging too much. It's not real pass through charging since power is still taken from the battery. As opposed to the micro USB powering the unit while it charges. So it kills the battery and uses power faster than it charges. I ran through a battery in just a couple months before I figured this out.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind

Oh, so „pass-through“ would mean it takes the power from the usb port? Didn't know that, sorry for naming it so. It is capable of being used while charging, but one should make sure that the battery is charged at at least 30% or so before starting a session.

I agree it's not the most ideal way of treating the battery, better have one extra at hand and swap when needed.. :-)

Last edited:

Easywider

Simple is the way

TM is a cloud machine!

Yeah, I would say if your not producing any vapor then the unit is not working or your airflow is 100% blocked. I had an instance where mine wasn't working, I thought I had entered session mod for hands free vapor bonging and I was in on demand. Easy fix but it still gave me a good scare.

I really don't understand how this unit does what it does, It truly is a magical unicorn for me. Vapes that require 12-15 even 20second draws dry out my throat and im just so done with it these days. I'm pretty ADHD and seconds sometimes feel like minutes to me. 2 second pull on the TM as low as level 5 and I can exhale a nice amount of visible vapor it just makes me SOOO freaking happy!

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

Kind of. It kills the hell outta your battery if you do" pass through" charging too much. It's not real pass through charging since power is still taken from the battery. As opposed to the micro USB powering the unit while it charges. So it kills the battery and uses power faster than it charges. I ran through a battery in just a couple months before I figured this out.

I understand that pass-through is not great for batteries. I became curious during the exchange about micro vs USB C.

Swapping is the first choice, but if you leave without extras I wanted to confirm that you can be vaping within a short time once you reach a USB power source.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

My experience has been that with a convection vape you need to have sufficient air moving from the heater and then through the herb to get good vapor production. Consequently, if it's packed too tightly, as a fine grind can often be, then you won't get sufficient air flow, or heat movement, to produce the vapor you desire. I think that can be particularly so at lower heat settings. :2c:

Brewervapesalot

I've been running mine with no cooling unit screen, just a 1/2" screen in the stem. Works great, less screenage to cause issues with fine ground bits/resin, and easy to switch screens before having to clean the cooiling unit.

Brewervapesalot,
Reactions: Easywider

Easywider

Simple is the way

RelaxedNow

That video kinda makes me even happier with my Tinymight, if that’s possible. Everything positive that they, and FC members, have said about this device has been proven to be true, IMO.

One thing I’ve quickly come to appreciate is how well the Tinymight serves as a bed-side unit. With the instant heat, it’s easy to get a few quick hits and nod off again.

The only “bad” comment I can make is that I’m vaping a lot more frequently since it arrived. Honeymoon phase, maybe.

EDIT: I may have overstated with regard to the video, in that I’ve watched it only a bit over halfway. Hopefully they didn’t screw it up further on.

Top Bottom