TinyMight / TM 2

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
It would be a reasonable guesstimate I would think that most orders will be filled by end of March 2020 and then by end of July ya'll will be able to gauge the return rate as well as its turnaround time for repair/replacement.

Speaking of repair, however. TM responded via email, in November I think it was, that he will not have repair operations in the U.S., but simply return and replacement system via his U.S. partners, regardless of purchase location.

601872014_bbe0c9f825_b.jpg

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
It would be a reasonable guesstimate I would think that most orders will be filled by end of March 2020 and then by end of July ya'll will be able to gauge the return rate as well as its turnaround time for repair/replacement.

More guessing than reason I'd say.

Speaking of repair, however. TM responded via email, in November I think it was, that he will not have repair operations in the U.S., but simply return and replacement system via his U.S. partners, regardless of purchase location.

Did he respond to your query?

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I'm so glad to hear about the warranties being USA based. I was tempted to cancel my original order and re-order from a USA supplier just in case there was a problem. now I'm just trying to be patient and hope for a speedy delivery. I'm also hoping a few people who are already lucky enough to have one will post some photos or vids just to satisfy the rest of us who are still salivating.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Calling FC members "trolls" violates our Be Nice rule. Warning point issued.
[Helping the mods by removing this comment]

Last edited:
Siebter,
Reactions: dzoinp

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
For the lady making assessories, this is a stem I would like for the tiny might...

https://ibb.co/T1wyGbt

Protects the glass and is a water pipe gong adapter

I could definitely do that for you. Just remember that because of the design of the vape and how the stem is inserted in, the wood would only cover the top half of the stem. I could easily have it WPA compatible though and it would protect the exposed glass more. Just know that only about half the stem would be sleeved with the wood

Brewervapesalot

I could definitely do that for you. Just remember that because of the design of the vape and how the stem is inserted in, the wood would only cover the top half of the stem. I could easily have it WPA compatible though and it would protect the exposed glass more. Just know that only about half the stem would be sleeved with the wood

That's fine and probably ideal. :tup:

The wood will still provide some protection, both from knocks and heat, especially if it's a nice tight fit between the wood, glass, and base--is my thought...

I dont necessarily need the glass exposed at the top either. And I think one for the short and long stem would be ideal.

Edit: those on the fence on this vaporizer, another similar design from a competitor:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tetra-p80.46013/

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

@Fat Freddy - I get your shipping apprehension, seems to be a recurring theme with artisinal vape makers

LOVE your photo composition of that Court of the Crimson King classic album. Never seen it propped up like that, with your 3D cube like shadow image. Any seeds left in the crease? Tull and King Crimson were my go-to prog bands then

I'm impressed with the metal/wood finish/build -- the custom thumb screw battery latch and the camera-like dial for airflow too. Must have been huge upfront costs. Exciting to see a new vape creation

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I'm impressed with the metal/wood finish/build -- the custom thumb screw battery latch and the camera-like dial for airflow too. Must have been huge upfront costs. Exciting to see a new vape creation

The dial is for the temperature setting, not the airflow (that was the IQ2, hehe...). But I can confirm that the build quality is top notch. Only recently I realized that the printing on the bottom plate is not printed, but deeply engraved, even that supertiny „Made in Finland“.

@Fat Freddy - I get your shipping apprehension, seems to be a recurring theme with artisinal vape makers

While that is probably / perhaps true, it's a bit unfair in this particular case. I'm not sure how well the company is keeping up with the demand these days, but so far no one has complained about prolonged shipping times. It's totally cool to criticize and be skeptical, I'll be the first one to report once my TM fucks up, but doing so in advance based on wild assumptions is confusing this discussion.

In case I got lost in translation, someone enlighten me, please.

el sargantano

Correct, sir! Stoned and drunk and I confused it with dial on new IQ2

always impressed and astonished that non native English speaking folks can function here with our abbreviations, cultural references, and stoned ‘merican lingo!

This is just one more reason for non-native english speakers to enlarge our range of knowledge in 'real life' or stoned scenarios.
And it's a fantastic travel, by the way...

Facticity

I prefer the regular method, that's when the TM shines for me. But I bet the capsules are cool for on the go, like a walk in the park (can't test, having bad winter weather over here). They tame the TMs hard hitting qualities a bit, which makes it easier to be shared with those with a lower tolerance. They make the experience quite a bit more mellow without taking away the fantastic taste of the TM. So yeah, I'm happy to have them. :-)

This pretty much mirrors my experience with using the mistvape capsules in the Tm. They change the experience, but deviate from the *wow* moment of hitting the Tm for the first time and blowing a ridiculous cloud after a steady 6 second draw. I have had excellent results sticking to the standard configuration, with the addition of the cup screen in front of the cooling unit. I've been using the tube the mistvape capsules came in as a tiny doob tube, which has proven to be the most useful element of the kit.

Come to think of it - if you had 5 or so spare cup screens, you could probably rotate through them as a way to extend time between cleaning the stem/cooling unit, since they are the first barrier between the herb and the CU.

androponic

vaped.
My order #61 has the status changed from "pending" to "cancelled."

I didn't cancel it. Did someone mention this happening to them?

My order is right near yours and mine changed to cancelled as well. I paid with PayPal and the preorder authorization expires at 30 days. I had inquired about the status right before that and I was contacted by the maker about the time frame and he mentioned the expired payment. He said I was near the top of the list (about a week or so to completion) but I had to resend payment to another account that accepted it right away instead of a preorder authorization. If you paid with PayPal you may want to check your payment status.

Brewervapesalot

My order is right near yours and mine changed to cancelled as well. I paid with PayPal and the preorder authorization expires at 30 days. I had inquired about the status right before that and I was contacted by the maker about the time frame and he mentioned the expired payment. He said I was near the top of the list (about a week or so to completion) but I had to resend payment to another account that accepted it right away instead of a preorder authorization. If you paid with PayPal you may want to check your payment status.

Alright. Thanks!

Brewervapesalot,

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
Thanks for the heads up, My paypal will expire on 12/26 and I'm number 78 so I may have a little wait before I receive mine. I was hoping for it to arrive by Xmas, but my B'day is the end of January and I can't think of a better gift.

Brewervapesalot

A little update. I emailed manufacturer. Quick response. He said he just got the last batch of parts needed, and order numbers around mine were in good shape to be shipped out soon if all goes as expected.

He confirmed order expired and I could just reorder, keep spot in line, or send him payment to his paypal email.

Top Bottom