TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
So delivery was completed yesterday, 3 days from Finland to southern New York including the weekend! Here I was expecting a week minimum. Thats the good news, when it ships, you should be getting it quickly!

BrianTL,
Reactions: Kavix0

thenorth

I've been checking my order... but it's still pending #534 23/06/2020 hoping I will get one of the mid July batch

Last edited:
thenorth,
Reactions: Toker

Kavix0

Any day now hopefully! Has anyone who ordered with PayPal heard from the creator or seen movement in the last couple days? I emailed him like 2 weeks ago to ask if there was anything I needed to do for PayPal reversing the charge, but he never responded(I'm sure he's swamped with emails). Really wish I paid by credit card! I tried to do it at first, but it wouldn't let me checkout so I emailed him and he responded in less than 10 minutes telling me to do PayPal lol :(

Kavix0,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Toker

Any day now hopefully! Has anyone who ordered with PayPal heard from the creator or seen movement in the last couple days? I emailed him like 2 weeks ago to ask if there was anything I needed to do for PayPal reversing the charge, but he never responded(I'm sure he's swamped with emails). Really wish I paid by credit card! I tried to do it at first, but it wouldn't let me checkout so I emailed him and he responded in less than 10 minutes telling me to do PayPal lol :(
Ordered on June 24th. Still pending and no reply from any emails I’ve sent. ☹️

Toker,
My order finally arrived in LA after 6 days and was supposed to be delivered today but now it says it is being on hold at customs, should I be worried?

prideofcucamonga,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
My order finally arrived in LA after 6 days and was supposed to be delivered today but now it says it is being on hold at customs, should I be worried?

Probably not, mine came through NYC customs with no issue. Got there Saturday night and was released Sunday. They actually put a hold on it, or DHL is showing that its there? This is what my shipping detail showed on DHL:

Sunday
July, 12 2020
  • 17:39 Local time | Processed at NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY - USANEW YORK CITY GATEWAY, NY - USA
  • 17:36 Local time | Clearance processing complete at NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY - USANEW YORK CITY GATEWAY, NY - USA

Saturday
July, 11 2020
  • 11:33 Local time | Customs status updatedNEW YORK CITY GATEWAY, NY - USA

BrianTL,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I am in same predicament as you guys (except you @BrianTL - you lucky duck!)
He responded on June 23rd it would be shipping within a few days, but since then radio silent.
It seems like an out of office reply. Maybe the person who emails in on vacation while shipping is commencing again.

Jill NYC,
Reactions: Toker

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Honestly I thought since mine went out everybody elses would be going out within the next couple days. I'm surprised they havent especially since I had a much later order number than some of you.

@Jill NYC Its ironic that June 23 was the last response you got. Just checked the "estimation for deliveries updated daily" link, was also last updated on the 23rd. It still says next batch estimated to be finished mid-july. Maybe you're right, whoever is emailing is off on vacation or something like that. Fingers crossed your guys' TM gets shipped in the next few days!

BrianTL,
Probably not, mine came through NYC customs with no issue. Got there Saturday night and was released Sunday. They actually put a hold on it, or DHL is showing that its there? This is what my shipping detail showed on DHL:
You were right, I just made myself anxious reading people‘a stories of losing packages at customs through DHL haha, however, the tinymight just arrived at one of the distribution centers near me after being cleared through customs. They put an actual hold on it after shipping it from LA to Missouri then Cincinnati and back to LA. Everything seems normal now though, can’t wait to receive it.

Has anyone else gotten a shipping notification, but when you check your order status it changed to ‘processing’ again?

Guava Dog Diesel,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Are these order numbers basically your place in line? If so, I may be worried... My order ID is #1756.
I believe there are two sets of numbers - one for North America and one for Europe.
I am in USA, I ordered on June 18, and my order number is 1204.
The Euro one is in the 500‘s.

I am just assuming all of the above, if someone knows differently, lmk.

Kavix0

Are these order numbers basically your place in line? If so, I may be worried... My order ID is #1756.
How did you order? It seems like people are getting them pretty quick if they didn't pay by PayPal as far as I can tell. The "estimated deliveries" section says the next batch was planned for middle July, so hoping a lot of them get knocked out

Kavix0,

Toker

How did you order? It seems like people are getting them pretty quick if they didn't pay by PayPal as far as I can tell. The "estimated deliveries" section says the next batch was planned for middle July, so hoping a lot of them get knocked out
My order is #539 and it’s still pending. I paid with PayPal and I’m in the uk.

Octa

Hello, i ordered two TM the first of July through a French website called Lacentralevapeur. They made a note on 02/07 about a mid-July shipping. They made a new update yesterday saying that the whole production at TM was delayed and there is no set date for shipping.
"Shipping delayed to end of July" written at the top.

stonedaze

I ordered mine June 24, 2020. At this point after seeing the preferential treatment for some, but not for others, I'm hoping Paypal reverses the charges and I'll be done with this waiting game. I see another Crafty in my near future.

Last edited:
stonedaze,

Tranquil

I ordered with a credit card, and the order was completed almost immediately. Ordered on July 11 so I may have missed the mid July shipment. No shipped notification yet.

Tranquil,
Finally got my tinymight in yesterday (07/17/2020). I ordered on 06/15/2020 and it was shipped 07/09/2020. They were out of connection adapters at the time of shipping so the maker said they’ll deliver them when they’re back in stock. However, I did order a master adapter off of sneaky Pete’s website, anyone else use this on the TM stem before?

prideofcucamonga,

Kavix0

So over in the main TinyMight thread someone mentioned that PayPal was removed from the payment options. No idea what that means but for those waiting with PayPal orders there's some new info!

Kavix0,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
If you get ripped off buying a vape with paypal they won't help you either. I got sent a fake vape once and paypal just closed my case.

I'm not sure PayPal rules are the same in Europe; huge stores like Verdampftnochmal or Vaposhop still use PayPal, at least within Europe that seems to work fine.

Siebter,

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
Yea this info might be outdated. haven't used paypal for years *bastards* so I don't really keep up.

scy123,

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Even if it's against their ToS I don't care. I'm just tired of having everybody trying to force their values on me. I'm an adult using vapes to medicate properly, everything is legal so stop putting your nose in my business. I will boycott Paypal until a change in their practices.

Now I'm sorry I didn't want to derail the thread, after all it is for the Tinymight and this amazing vape deserve all the spotlight! I love my Tinymight!:love:

Skinku

Hi all
I have received an email, it seems all PayPal transactions (Europe for me) have been cancelled and you need to reorder with your original order number in the notes.
Blimey

Top Bottom