Tinymight accessory recommendations

OrsonWhales

I’m looking into buying a TM. What extras, accessories should I get with it? I’m not sure how often or if ever I’ll be using a wpa. Sooner spend the cash on my next vas expenditure, Vapbong, then buy something I’d rarely use. Primarily looking at this as an on demand portable. Currently own Mighty, Pax 3, Argo, POTV One, AirVape XS (garbage) and Boundless CFV. Pretty much only using the Mighty and Argo. Occasionally the Pax.

OrsonWhales,

AnAirlessCell

I’m looking into buying a TM. What extras, accessories should I get with it? I’m not sure how often or if ever I’ll be using a wpa. Sooner spend the cash on my next vas expenditure, Vapbong, then buy something I’d rarely use. Primarily looking at this as an on demand portable. Currently own Mighty, Pax 3, Argo, POTV One, AirVape XS (garbage) and Boundless CFV. Pretty much only using the Mighty and Argo. Occasionally the Pax.
If you're trying to stick to the stock stems... then a long one and an extra cooling unit cause they can dirty up pretty quickly. I've been on the grav labs 3" upline taster as a stem and my unused rbt short stems as wpas. Totally want to get a wood stem from @Ed's TnT but I haven't gotten there yet

OrsonWhales

I’m asking about what to order from them so I don’t have to go back and order something later and pay shipping twice, plus the wait time. Aftermarket is another subject, but I’m willing to hear recommendations of those as well. Are dosing caps worth it? Is the o-ring kit a good idea. I was planning on an extra long stem and CU, but then I read where some don’t use the CU at all. Is that a viable option or is the vapor really warm? Thanks for your help.

OrsonWhales,

AnAirlessCell

I've not tried any of the stock stems without the cu but I'd imagine it's relatively warm at higher temperature settings. Also never tried the dosing capsules, don't remember them being available when I got mine. They're cheap so I probably would've given them a shot. Probably worth a try if you're thinking of going without a cu. I'm about to get one of those 3d stems cause that looks like the right answer but that's just speculation 🤣

OrsonWhales

Just like any vape you got to get to use it before you know exactly what you want or need. I’ve never really liked the wpa experience on any of the ones I own and I’ve tried them all but the pax that way. Actually the Mighty dry through a bubbler isn’t bad though. I guess the surface area helps it too so the 3D stem is of interest.

OrsonWhales,

jasp3r

I’m asking about what to order from them so I don’t have to go back and order something later and pay shipping twice, plus the wait time. Aftermarket is another subject, but I’m willing to hear recommendations of those as well. Are dosing caps worth it? Is the o-ring kit a good idea. I was planning on an extra long stem and CU, but then I read where some don’t use the CU at all. Is that a viable option or is the vapor really warm? Thanks for your help.
I recommend some basket screens, and the WPAs for usage with dry jhooks or water pieces. Personally, I find the cooling unit and short stem worthless since I use my tinymight solely with a dry j hook so I always use a WPA and no Cooling Unit

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just like any vape you got to get to use it before you know exactly what you want or need. I’ve never really liked the wpa experience on any of the ones I own and I’ve tried them all but the pax that way. Actually the Mighty dry through a bubbler isn’t bad though. I guess the surface area helps it too so the 3D stem is of interest.

The TM is nothing like any of the other vapes you have, trust me you will want the WPA, and I say get both of them because they are so different, I like using the one with the glass screen for a whole nugs or chunky coarse ground, and the other one is more universal (but I actually use RBT stems since I have so many of those) and then you will want to get a J hook like a cheap one from the Rogue wax works (he just started offering spiked ones) or a more expensive one from Oregon glass blower... The extra long stem from TM is fun too but not as effective as a hook in my experience, particularly right angle bends, but yeah also spare screens and o-rings is worth grabbing from TM! Also skim through the thread, this question is asked every few pages there lol

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I agree with @jasp3r and @Shit Snacks: wpa for sure.

Your legacy session vapes haven't prepared you for the power and versatility of the Tinymight. Of the vapes on your Have list there isn't one I'd use ever if I also had a Tinymight available. Let us know how you like it and good choice!

The cooling unit robs flavor and clogs quickly though so the move is indeed to have wpa/j-hook options for home use. Folks like that long bent spiked stem he sells now too.

OrsonWhales

The reason I wasn’t considering a J hook, wpa combo was pocketability. I will be taking this portable quite a bit but what you’re all saying makes sense. Back to the portability issue, are cooling units needed, say I’m using a long stem while I’m traveling?

OrsonWhales,

OrsonWhales

I agree with @jasp3r and @Shit Snacks: wpa for sure.

Your legacy session vapes haven't prepared you for the power and versatility of the Tinymight. Of the vapes on your Have list there isn't one I'd use ever if I also had a Tinymight available. Let us know how you like it and good choice!

The cooling unit robs flavor and clogs quickly though so the move is indeed to have wpa/j-hook options for home use. Folks like that long bent spiked stem he sells now too.
I’m sure I’ll still be hitting the Mighty on occasion. I do like the capsules and ability to step through the temps.

OrsonWhales,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
The TM is nothing like any of the other vapes you have, trust me you will want the WPA, and I say get both of them because they are so different, I like using the one with the glass screen for a whole nugs or chunky coarse ground, and the other one is more universal (but I actually use RBT stems since I have so many of those) and then you will want to get a J hook like a cheap one from the Rogue wax works (he just started offering spiked ones) or a more expensive one from Oregon glass blower... The extra long stem from TM is fun too but not as effective as a hook in my experience, particularly right angle bends, but yeah also spare screens and o-rings is worth grabbing from TM! Also skim through the thread, this question is asked every few pages there lol
Or a long spiked stem from Nicholas. No cu or WPA required.... So no chance of dropping a j hook..... Not quite pocketable (although I do) but more transportable than many options....

Nicolas Phyto High Tech <customglass@vaporisateur.net>

IMG_20210720_141410724.jpg

He does lovely j hook also and hopes to have a USA Amazon page up in a week or so......

IMG_20210720_142020106.jpg

OrsonWhales

Or a long spiked stem from Nicholas. No cu or WPA required.... So no chance of dropping a j hook..... Not quite pocketable (although I do) but more transportable than many options....

Nicolas Phyto High Tech <customglass@vaporisateur.net>

View attachment 12131

He does lovely j hook also and hopes to have a USA Amazon page up in a week or so......

View attachment 12132
Thanks!

Top Bottom