Tiny little flashlights.

jaynick

if u want the ultimate baby flashlights you need the lumapower v3u xml.
these new xml little keychain lights are powerhouses. its a multiple mode 550 lumen torch the size of a pinky for 60 bucks.
i used to have a 4sevens miniX123 xml but its not designed to be used with a rechargeable battery where the lumapower is fine accepting one so now i switched although the 4sevens was a little shorter overall since its a twist on and not a clicky switch.

jaynick,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Ive always been a flashlight junkie since a kid, i perfer my 3 cell mag light with LED upgrade, as it doubles as a nice baton, but cant be called tiny. The fenix is nice, but is pricey and a bit of overkill for most lighting situations. Unless you use the spiked end cap to bash out a window and use the brutal beam to blind the perp. i often use a light to peek into my wand and see the color of the ABV. Ive noticed that the white light that led's produce seem to bring out the real colors of the herb better, with the yellowness of standard bulbs, the color is kinda off. Lately my go to flashlight is the flashligt app on android, uses my dual LED flash and is always at a reach away.

YoGranMazPimp,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Man, there really is a thread about everything here aye? I though I was unique for having a little flash-light in my vape-kitt, how foolish of me.. :lol:

I have bought several since I started using these in every vape session (mostly to inspect deeper bowls for ABV color), but the cheap one I already had is still my fav:

scaled.php

It's pretty small @ 3,5 inch/9cm tall, and I think it takes two of those tiny little button shaped batteries. You can buy these over here for like a buck 50 per two, including batteries. Did I mention it is waterproof as well?

The reason this one is my fav over the much prettier metal ones I bought is the material. Because it is rubber(y) I can comfortably hold it between my teeth and keep my hands free for other stuff if needed.

OhTheAgony,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
i have a orange version of this one and love it. i reversed the light so it shines a orange for flash light and the stick glows white. the only problem i have with these is my son keeps taking them :)

glowstick_full.gif

ilovebOObs,
Top Bottom