Time to pick out a new one

tomitface

Okay. so i am here to ask the advice of the FC community to join me in a groupthink session regarding Tomitface's next vaporizer.

the vape's i already own include a vaporite hyper vape (Chinese generic) , the magic flight launch, box, and I am three months in on the purple days wait list...im thinking about getting something that stands apart from my current vaporizers. Now i know this next statement may seem hypocritical given my last sentance, but the only vape i have really considered a legitimate contender at this point is Rick's aromazap. Any willing participant please add any insight or opinions regardless.

Thanks for your time guys and i hope im not talking to myself

tomitface,

taggs

Cameron
If you want something that stands out from the rest of the lineup you could consider a bag type vape. Or maybe a portable like an Iolite or a VG?

Maybe a little more info as to what you want out of it would be helpful :]

taggs,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
is the hyper vape a box vape?
if so, to round your collection out, i would consider a good box vape like the vapor bros, which i think you will love, or a silver surfer, which is box vape like, but enhanced and also great.
owning a pd and a silver surfer seems to be to an extent part of the FC "culture."

i've used a cheap chinese box vape and while they do create vapor but the better models are sublime by comparison.

jeffp,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
I haven't used it but I have heard many good things about the Vapor Bros. box so I'd say get a box vape, too. Especially since you don't have an adjustable-heat vape yet. If I were in your shoes that's what I'd get - some kind of adjustable temp vape, either a box or Silver Surfer or DaBuddha.

MoeOnTheMoon,

tomitface

price range is anything up to the 200's.

i would like something between 100-200 but price is no virtue for quality, ya smell me?

tomitface,

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
tomitface said:
yeah the chinese one is a digital box/whip vape with temp control.
I'd replace it with one that for sure does NOT have hazardous materials. Those Chinese aren't known for safe materials. Vapor Bros. are.

MoeOnTheMoon,

aero18

vaporist
Da Buddha. Many people, including myself, love the thing. Cheap (comparatively) and of very high quality. It is very versatile too! It can be put through a bong for cooler hits.

aero18,

tomitface

MoeOnTheMoon said:
tomitface said:
yeah the chinese one is a digital box/whip vape with temp control.
I'd replace it with one that for sure does NOT have hazardous materials. Those Chinese aren't known for safe materials. Vapor Bros. are.
are you sure theres no hazardous materials in a vape bros? Im sorta tired of box vapes simply for the fact that i ALWAYS break the whip

tomitface,

Beezleb

I do not believe their are any issue with the vapor bros vaporizer. They have been around for a very long time as far as vaporizers go.

If your not interested in whip vapes I recommend a bag vape, the myrtlezap and purple days vaporizers. how are you with bongs? if your not concerned about breaking that I also recommend looking into wand vapes such as the vrip and herborizer wand vapes.

Lighter based vapes maybe consider the magic flight launch box, vapor genie, vapor star - will need a bong or device to use with it and the vapman.

Beezleb,

tomitface

Beezleb said:
I do not believe their are any issue with the vapor bros vaporizer. They have been around for a very long time as far as vaporizers go.

If your not interested in whip vapes I recommend a bag vape, the myrtlezap and purple days vaporizers. how are you with bongs? if your not concerned about breaking that I also recommend looking into wand vapes such as the vrip and herborizer wand vapes.

Lighter based vapes maybe consider the magic flight launch box, vapor genie, vapor star - will need a bong or device to use with it and the vapman.
im on the wait list for a PD, and i own a magicflight and love it.

tomitface,

Ash

vaporist
I think that, technically speaking, the Vaporite Hyper is a forced air vape (like the Super-Vapezilla). So, a good box vape, the DBV or SSV would be in a different category, as well as in another class. If you own any glass, then I agree with Beezleb on the VRIP or Herborizer. However, with your confessed propensity for breaking wands, maybe these are not a good idea.

And, speaking of "FC culture", you should really sell that Vaporite, or at least stop using it. ;)

Ash,

Beezleb

tomitface said:
Beezleb said:

im on the wait list for a PD, and i own a magicflight and love it.
hehe, you can tell I was in the clouds when I wrote that.

The LB is battery operated and not lighter based and the vapman does not require a bong or a device the vapor star does hehe. Sorry for the error in writing.

Seems to me you have your bases covered when it comes to understanding about the vapes. Since you have a pd coming and the lb your really only going to be missing on the higher temp/stronger vapors. So whichever route you take I would select one that is temperature adjustable but that is only going on the premise your interested in that aspect of vaping.

A good bag vape that is capable of direct draw and durable would be herbalaire but I believe its fair to say that the herbalaire in whip is not as satisfying compared to say a quality dedicated whip vape but keep in mind, their are alot of happy herbalaire owners so I would not say it is more a performance compromise than a sacrifice.

The extreme is said to be the better in whip mode, especially when using the elbow instead of the normal direct draw fitting. It comes with the vaporizer but this vaporizer has a lot of piece and some glass that may be an issue for you.

I know its a wait for the PD but I do suggest that you maybe you wait for the pd until and then decide if you want another vaporizer. You may find that your needs are happily met with this setup alone with the lb and pd combo, an added bag vape or direct draw increases your vaping possibilities I wonder if once they are all brought together that one ends up being rarely used.

hope that helps a bit better than my previous reply on accuracy though I am still vaped :brow:

Beezleb,

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
tomitface said:
are you sure theres no hazardous materials in a vape bros? Im sorta tired of box vapes simply for the fact that i ALWAYS break the whip
Well, I'm not SURE, no. For that matter I doubt anyone is sure about any vape because there is always the possibility that something you think is safe is later found not to be safe.

But their site and people I've talked to in head shops say that they go out of their way not to use toxic solder or other potentially toxic materials.

MoeOnTheMoon,

Beezleb

reece said:
Beezleb said:
Lighter based vapes maybe consider the magic flight launch box...
edit: I saw your correction. :)
hehe, yea I had meant to say portable and write the lb first then the lighter part but between being a bit too vaped and being an idiot I managed to screw it up. I was glad I caught it, I didnt want to change the original post as I discovered my error a bit after I wrote it so as its deserved egg on the face as some say, hehe.

I tried. :lol:

I also should have added the supreme vaporizer to the lighter based vapes, while I feel its a bit dangerous more than a few people are big fans of it so it deserves a consideration. Here is a link to a thread on it.
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1363

Beezleb,

tomitface

Well..ordered a myrtlezap today...time to plan for next months vaporizer.

"and on to the next one"

tomitface,
Top Bottom