Time for a new flower vape, but unaware of all the new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
If I exhale while vaping ALL my vapes pretty Much produce the same odor so I never understand the answers to the "I'm looking for a vape that doesn't smell" question. Vapor smells like vapor every time, no matter what vape its coming out of. :shrug: If i sit and vape .2 out of a mflb the room smells just the same as .2 outta the pax or solo or underdog of EV-2 or Vapman or ...

:2c:

If the vape itself smells after using it a smell proof case or couple of ziplock bags works well with any vaporizer.

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Much produce the same odor so I never understand the answers to the "I'm looking for a vape that doesn't smell" question

Pretty sure we're not talking about the smell emitted when vaporizing. It's a given all vapes will smell when running. But what about when off?

My Davinci Ascent was fine when new, but after a month of use, I can smell the stench 4 feet away if it's not sitting in a smell proof bag (especially when I first remove it from the bag).

And my Pax1 vape stinks to high heaven - holy shit for a stealth vape, it is certainly smelly when off!

My Lotus, Nano, Indica, and several other vapes I've tried don't smell half as bad by themselves when the vape is off.

Personally, I need a vape I can toss in my pocket with a wallet or cellphone and still be smellproof. The Indica filled that bill for me personally. And I hope the Grasshopper will work (though I fully expect I will need a sleeve of some sort to contain the smell around the oven).

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Yes all vapes smell, but when I compare the MFLB to the Pax, the MFLB definitely is stealthier. So yeah Hits great and smells little.

I take "So yeah Hits great and smells little" from the OP to mean when in use not in a pocket.

Edit; @Ratchett Since you can actually clean a pax and the stink on a mflb is forever seemed the op is talking about in use smell since they think the mf is stealthier.

(IME no used vape stinks like a launch box)

Last edited:
RUDE BOY,

little maggie

Thanks for all the recommendations. I really like the MFLB style vapes that hit as you go... no waiting for it to heat up. Is the Haze or the Indica like this(or any other good ones?)

edit: also I've heard the firefly and the V2 pro don't let off much of an odor... how are those?

The lily is tiny and works right away with it's butane torch. The Haze is great but bigger and needs charging but then lasts quite a while. My 2 favorites.

little maggie,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Thanks for all the input, i ended up going with the firefly. If its like a high quality mflb like it sounds I will like it. Hopefully it lives up to expectations.

Lifeisgood,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Thanks for all the input, i ended up going with the firefly. If its like a high quality mflb like it sounds I will like it. Hopefully it lives up to expectations.
It has quite a good reputation on this site. My only complaint is the battery.
It's built solid though - one heavy ass portable vape (I swear in a pinch you could use it as a self defense weapon to bludgeon someone to death :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom