Throwaway vape

bagelbanger

Hi FC.

New to the forum but not to vaping, been at it a few years now.

I'm going to be traveling soon with access to flowers at destination but I'm not sure I'll be able to purchase a vape there. Would like something easy and cheap that I can dispose off before my flight back. Was thinking a VG coil or an ubie as I have brand new ones of each in my stash that I'm willing to part with. I'm leaning towards the coil... Not sure if I'll be able to get a torch lighter to optimize the ubie. Pretty sure I can get a bic or something.

Can anyone suggest anything else that I might have overlooked?

Thanks in advance!
BB

bagelbanger,

clouded vision

Not sure where you are going that you can get a bic and not a jet lighter, I know every gas station around me sells cheap jet lighters. Maybe that's just my ethnocentric American point of view though. Of course you can always pack a lighter in your checked luggage.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
If you get a VG Coil or a Ubie you don't need to dispose it... they can be thorougly cleaned. Just don't bring anything else with you that is in fact illegal.

Clouded Vision... yeah, i live in Europe and i don't find a jet lighter around the corner or in a gas station... just regular ones.

bagelbanger

Thanks for the replies.

Just to give a bit more info...

Going to Mexico and not sure if I'll be able to pickup a torch lighter locally. I'm under the impression that the ubie works best with one, (I've never used it). Used the coil with a bic and that worked well.

I have some ronson jetlites I could bring but thought that You can't bring a torch lighter on a plane with fuel in it. Than wasn't sure if I would be able to get some butane there...

Thanks again for all the help.

bagelbanger,
The Ubie can work just fine with a bic lighter, as long as the wind isn't an issue.

It'll be a fine travel vape as long as you don't need to share (tiny bowl) and aren't worried about scaring away pretty senoritas with its somewhat dubious appearance.

Top Bottom