third heat setting on pax 2 - sufficient to vape cbd

vapeymcphee

I like the second and third settings on pax 2 for flavour alone but am using highest one to mimic pipe experience - recently when dunk I had pipe and really felt a stronger physical buzz but it could have been the carbon monoxide.

I use the highest setting to get cbd out of my Thai weed.

But the lower temps are smoother on throat.

My question is: is the third temp setting sufficiently hot to vape cbd?

vapeymcphee,

C No Ego

I like the second and third settings on pax 2 for flavour alone but am using highest one to mimic pipe experience - recently when dunk I had pipe and really felt a stronger physical buzz but it could have been the carbon monoxide.

I use the highest setting to get cbd out of my Thai weed.

But the lower temps are smoother on throat.

My question is: is the third temp setting sufficiently hot to vape cbd?

it really depends on the strain you vape... if there is no cbd in the strain then no heat will suffice...
witht the correct cbd herb vaping at a lower temp long enough could release cbd from the herb.... going full blast on heat will definitely release the cbd... use a water bubbler too for maximum heat and less throat irritation...

C No Ego,

vapeymcphee

it really depends on the strain you vape... if there is no cbd in the strain then no heat will suffice...
witht the correct cbd herb vaping at a lower temp long enough could release cbd from the herb.... going full blast on heat will definitely release the cbd... use a water bubbler too for maximum heat and less throat irritation...
Thanks - yeah I gues strain is important and I wish I lived where it is legAl - I have to make do with what I can get - prefer low temps for less irritation but had a combustion pipe last night and got stronger body buzz - but oh my it did taste of sh*t - a higher cbd strain would be cool though for vaping at lower temp

vapeymcphee,
Reactions: C No Ego
Top Bottom