Thinking of getting a Recycler...

Socks And Sandals

Hey guys,

I'm a very infrequent poster but I have a few questions on this Kein Recycler on sale at NVS and I need to act fast as there are only a few left. I've never owned a recycler before but I'm told that it's a different experience than standard diffusion as that of a showerhead, seed of life, ratchet, etc. I would be using this piece with my Flowerpot B2, My Vapexhale (through a hose) and my Volcano Hybrid (through the hose). I just have a few questions:

1. Could someone explain the basic function? I'm completely new to these rigs.
2. Where would the water line be optimal?
3. Would this really benefit the vapes I own? Change the experience any? And to what degree?
4. Does it benefit flower as well as concentrate?
5. How difficult would this be to clean?

I'm just weighing the pros and cons of the purchase but need to act fast as there are only 3 left. Thought it would be best to ask the experts here who use recyclers on a daily basis..

Thanks in advance.. I need to act fast! Any replies would be greatly appreciated!
Klein Recycler

Socks And Sandals,
Reactions: LesPlenty

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I have a similar rig, never use it, cost 1/2 that much. You see the holes at the very top, you have to inhale hard enough to chug the water up into those holes, so it can funnel back down. Looks cool in online videos, most with no load or resistance. You also need a high level of water in the rig as well. Way to much work for me. I can’t say whether you would like it or not, but mine sits on a shelf, I’ve given it multiple try’s, but finally gave up. My favorite is a Custom Creation ratchet rig, less money than what you are looking at, made iN USA too. Don’t make a rush decision based on a sale price…. Good luck.

Vaporware

From what I’ve heard, most people who like recyclers use them primarily for concentrates.

I like watching them and I’ve been interested in them for years, but I’m really not sure they’re the best fit for what you (or I) want.

I’m sure it would work, and if you really want to try it out then have fun with it, but you could probably spend a lot less and get something that would work just as well or better with those devices. :2c:

Socks And Sandals

Sorry I posted this a few hours ago and just got back from visiting with the family. That's why I couldn't reply sooner.

Thanks to all who replied. You might have saved me from a bad investment. Just wanted some premium glass.. Something different to add to my collection. It appears as if it wouldn't function well. I was torn between this and getting my Purr piece fixed for $150 here locally.. I think i'll stick with my Purr Swiss Honeycomb.. easy to clean and the perfect amount of resistance. I first caught eye of this Purr rig while I was looking at Mini Nails a while back. I didn't realize they were located locally here in Chatsworth. It's a simple joint repair.. thank god!

I really appreciate the feedback guys.. I know I'm an irregular poster here! You saved me from what could have been a huge mistake. Thank you, all of you! :tup:

I've never had a Klein that I liked... if used at all, I'd just set up to use the bottom perc and not recycle.

...some people like them though
Seems like a waste if you're only using the perc..

I have a similar rig, never use it, cost 1/2 that much. You see the holes at the very top, you have to inhale hard enough to chug the water up into those holes, so it can funnel back down. Looks cool in online videos, most with no load or resistance. You also need a high level of water in the rig as well. Way to much work for me. I can’t say whether you would like it or not, but mine sits on a shelf, I’ve given it multiple try’s, but finally gave up. My favorite is a Custom Creation ratchet rig, less money than what you are looking at, made iN USA too. Don’t make a rush decision based on a sale price…. Good luck.
Now see this is what I was looking for. After checking out some videos on how the 3 different types of recyclers work.. this is the way I understood those holes... they control the drain.. I was wondering why they were so high up.. and while I have powerful lungs I'll take your word for it. I own a single Ratchet bubbler from C2 already with a drop down and I love it to death. Are you referring to this?

C2 Recycler

Pretty sure this is what you meant.. let me know I've been eyeballing this too. What type is this classified as? An external Recycler? Forgive my lack of knowledge on the subject. I'm pretty sure I understand the function here.. the 2nd chamber is the drain. Let me know what you think.. again, just like Purr, C2 is right here next to me.. I could pick these up locally lol
From what I’ve heard, most people who like recyclers use them primarily for concentrates.

I like watching them and I’ve been interested in them for years, but I’m really not sure they’re the best fit for what you (or I) want.

I’m sure it would work, and if you really want to try it out then have fun with it, but you could probably spend a lot less and get something that would work just as well or better with those devices. :2c:
This is what I heard as well.. which is why I brought it up. I heard they are generally not preferred for smoking flower but people have said some good things as far as vaping flower through one.. but yeah, for years this is what I heard too.. the moving vapor never gets stale (in a good one I suppose) and that would in theory preserve the flavor more.
That is specifically an incycler and that is what makes it a poor klein... Your questions can be answered if you skim through the glass threads btw

Hey Shit Snacks, long time no see man! What thread is that? The "cheap high quality bubbler" or "glass appreciation thread"? I'll skim through both of them for sure.

Last edited:
Socks And Sandals,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey Shit Snacks, long time no see man! What thread is that? The "cheap high quality bubbler" or "glass appreciation thread"? I'll skim through both of them for sure

Rick And Morty Mailman GIF

Welcome back! Yes those threads of course, the main cheap glass thread, and there are some others, but I was primarily thinking of this recent one that is easier to digest:

Socks And Sandals

Rick And Morty Mailman GIF

Welcome back! Yes those threads of course, the main cheap glass thread, and there are some others, but I was primarily thinking of this recent one that is easier to digest:
Thank you! Already read through the 3 page recycler thread. Am checking the other two out now!:D

Socks And Sandals,
  • Love
Reactions: Shit Snacks
Top Bottom