Things that go VROOM ... 💨

oldfool

New Lancia Stratos​

D3X0195.jpg

vapviking

Old & In the Way
This car definitely went vroom. Let out a helluva backfire every so often, too!

If I could turn back time I might do it differently with this one. It was in the family for about 32 years, these photos were shortly before it went to scrap in 2005.

1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This is out front in the lot rn:

I dunno, while it does look cool, u really gotta squint hard to see any resemblance to Vette, imo... and this Camaro is next to it:

I think I like my daughters bfs used 555 hp 2012 SUV BMW with 40k miles for $20k more... Lucky lil 20 yo SHIT!

Edit: It's pretty much the same as this I think, but a Florida car with less miles...:
We drove it all around up here a couple of weekends ago to checkout all the wacky features... good jealousy inducing fun! :rolleyes::nod:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

AssistedLiving

The BAC Mono Is Completely Overwhelming​

The Mono is insanely fast, and on any given day, could set a street-legal record on any race track in the country. But it operates on mechanical grip, not downforce, which means you really have to get some temperature in the tires. But because of its diminutive weight, that means five or six laps of warmup until things are ready to start going quick.

It’s a racing engine, bolted directly to the chassis and sending vibrations through everything. The six-speed sequential gearbox operates without a clutch once moving, but slams the powertrain hard, upsetting the chassis and even locking the rear tires on downshifts if you aren’t braking with enough force. The learning curve is steep and sharp, and it doesn’t like going slow very much.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/reviews/a46340865/bac-mono-is-completely-overwhelming/

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Worst Supercar Ever:

Lil dood's SICK!:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So here's my daughter's 20 yo bf's $20k 555 hp SUV.... we're gonna try and get it inspected today, hoping that they won't notice the 2 little road rock ding/chips in the windshield 🙏🏻:

Fucker still hasn't let me drive it yet.... grrr!

Edit: note the stealth blue '06 Honda Odyssey Touring mini-van with 200k miles next to it.... :wave::brow::lol::rant::shrug::uhoh: the suv is bigger.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So here's my daughter's 20 yo bf's $20k 555 hp SUV.... we're gonna try and get it inspected today, hoping that they won't notice the 2 little road rock ding/chips in the windshield 🙏🏻:
If you were wondering.... No, it didn't pass inspection... License plate light out, the factory adhesive headlight protectors have to be removed, and he has to get a special letter of approval for the window tinting (he's not sure if it's stock, Florida car remember) from the registry? Otherwise, the small chips and cracks in the windshield are ok. This means he and my daughter have to come back up after fixing everything within 2 weeks! Psyched!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Edit:

Funny comments...

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Top Bottom